Friends and nothing more

How? When? Lee Jinki !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Risa's pov:

 

A sigh left my lips as I opened my eyes again. The alcohol was having itts effect on my head as I was feeling dizzy like a stone hit it. My vision wasn't so clear and I had to blink quite some times and rub them to see everything clear again, to see everything as it should be. And one thing I was sure off.

There was something wrong.

I slowly turned my head to my left and looked down, finding a body lying next to mine. A body, strong and comforting, warm and cozy, yet so out of place on the floor of my living room. It was moving a bit because he was breathing and slowly my eyes wandered to his face.

He was sleeping like a baby, so innocent and so normal that I found it oh so familiar, yet so disturbing.

"Wake up." I muttered, kicking his leg. He groaend in response, turned around and continued sleeping to my dismay. I rolled my eyes and kicke dhim hard, making him jolt awake and sit up straight looking around before he let his head hang down and a painful whimper left his lips.

"Also a hangover?" I asked, my head still turning and everything moving even though they didn't.

He looked at me, his eyes confused before he let out an agreed groan of misery. The alcohol must have taken him by a blow too.

We were boh quiet, trying to think or trying to move without fainting again or having the world turn upside down because of the stupid hangover. I was the first who stood up, holding on the table and finding the plates with the chocolate cake leftovers and the empty wine bottle.

I still wonder... I can take alcohol, so why? Why did I get drunk now? And end up sleeping on the floor with someone next to me I didn't want to have next to me?

"What the hell did you put in that wine to let me get this annoying hangover?" I hissed at Jinki who glared at me for saying that.

"I didn't put anything in it. You just got drunk and I did too..." he said, rubbing his head and trying walk away without holding on anything.

Rolling my eyes, I went to my drawer in the cabinet and took out an aspirine and gave him one to let him take it.

"Nothing happend yesterday okay? I'm thankful for you to bring me a cake, but that is where it stops."

"We're friend, Risa. Best friends. What does it matter?" he yawned and rubbed his eyes before taking the aspirine and sipping from some water.

Friends... That's why... We're friends yet...

"Whatever." I mmbled and sat down on the couch.

"You have a shedule later. Go back to the dorm and prepare or sleep or whatever..." I said.

"How did you know?" Jinki asked surprised as he tried to find my eyes that weren't looking at him at all. 

"I just read a text from Key and he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter