Practise room

MR.MR's SHOW KPOP

Mr.Mr's practise room

 

 

"Oh! It's a camera!" Tey, your big brother shouted causing you to jump a little. "Annyeonghaseyo! We're Mr.Mr! Nice to meet you all!" We greeted the staff. "Hello! I'm Mr.Mr's main vocal Tey. I'm maknae Ryu. I'm Changjae. I'm leader Jin. I'm chic and proud Doyeon. And I'm newest member and maknae (Y/N)." We all introduced ourselves. "We were stretching when you came in. We'll continue" Jin said. After awhile we were all done stretching. "Okay so now we'll show you how we practise. Exercising family!" Jin told and pulled Doyeon and Changjae up with him. "And we're singing family!" Ryu shouted while you were laughing to your brother and his boyfriend Jin. "Stop you two! You're making (Y/N) sick!" Changjae shouted from the door with Doyeon. "So what?! You can be with your boyfriend all the time but I can't!" They shouted and pouted at the same time causing you and Ryu to burst out laughing. "It's okay Teytey. I'll be right back", Jin told to Tey and kissed his cheek causing the younger male blush and others to laugh.

 

 

Exercising family

"Okay. Let's start with 50 push ups", Jin told the Dongjae couple. After few minutes... "Okay. Let's start the actual warming up with aerobic exercise shall we?" Jin said while trying to catch his breath. While Changjae was jumping with the rope Doyeon were staring at him a very lovely way. *Aish these guys* Jin thought and smiled. "Now that we have finished our warming up we should began our hellish exercise", Jin said and crapped Doyeons legs.

 

 

 

Back to singing family

 

"So... What should we sing first?" You asked while laying on the floor. "Hm... What did you say?" Tey asked from the other side of the room. "You were thinking Jin again weren't you?" Ryu asked next to you causing you to jump a little. "Aish... You scared me Ryu", you said while holding your chest. "Sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean to", Ryu said and smiled to you with his angelic smile *Damn that smile is cute* You thought. "N-no I wasn't thinking Jin!" Tey shouted causing you and Ryu to burst out laughing.

 

 

Back to the exercising family

 

"Should we start practicing for real now?" Jin asked from the hugging Dongjae couple after few minutes. "When you are working out, is it usually the 3 of you?" staff asked. "It's not like that. so that's why Tey was preparing..." Jin said and left the room to search for his boyfriend. "I was practicing singing while I was dragged here" Tey said while laughing. "You! Come too! To hell!" Doyeon shouted and crapped Teys foot. After the humilition of Tey, Jin gave him a kiss and whispered something to him causing the younger male to blush. "Should we stop practicing?" Jin asked after a while breathing heavily causing Doyeon and Changjae to laugh. "We were supposed to show you a lot. But we'll end it here", Jin said and fell on the  floor.

 

 

What's singing family up to?

 

"Thia room is were we actually practice singing and dancing. first I'll sing *My Prayer* by Eric Bennet", Tey told to the camera. After Teys performance you came back to the practice room. "(Y/N)! Where were you?" Tey asked. "I was at the bathroom"; you answered and walked to the piano. "Were you singing just now?" you asked from your brother. "Yeah" Tey answered. "Then it's my turn!" Ryu shouted from the other side of the room. "OK!" Tey shouted back and smiled. "Stop smiling like a mother!" Ryu shouted causing you to laugh. "But I'm the UMMA of the group!" Tey protested. "Aish! You two! Stop arguing! You're causing me a headache!" You shouted like a mother before Ryu could shout back. "Please Ryu, can you sing now?" you asked after you calmed down."Yeah.I'll sing *Confession* to everyone",Ryu said to the camera. While Ryu was singing you were staring at him. *He's so good at singing. And a very goodlooking* You slapped yourself. You really needed to stop thinkin about Ryu. *We're bandmates. And Tey will kill me if he hears that I like Ryu. Besides... I don't think Ryu will like me* "Are you going to sing (Y/N)?" Tey asked after Ryu finished singing. "Maybe next time"; you said. "Then we'll be singing together!" Ryu said happily."What song have you been practicing lately?" staff asked. "Lately.... *I'll Change*" Tey answered while you and Ryu were searching for notes. "Should we sing that?" Tey asked. "Neh!" Ryu and you shouted.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Okay! 1st chapter