---

Am I Enough?

Hello it's me.
So i'm back after 3-4 years run away from this work of mine. Actually i stopped writing since i got much school project to do, being an IT student from a state university was so hard and took mostly my time to made software this software that and blah blah blah. Believe me or not i left this account in 2015 that was my last login before this. I hope it's understandable for you guys to know why i didn't update this story for loooonnggg time (i even forget how's the story going heck i don't have much ideas about the plot anymore).

But i have graduated last year yay and been working for 10 months already. I came back to this site by accident and got some notifications about new subscribers and new comments (that i'm sure it was not new since i left the site for years already) but i'm actually feeling so happy to see some people still care about this unfinished project. I miss those moments when i wrote so fast to make an on-time update caused typos every where, i miss writing, i miss my productive days back in 2013, i miss my fangirling state over exo (i don't keep in touch with them anymore since members left), even though it's 2017 already i still can't escape the korean world successfully...

So i come to this statement whether to continue writing on this story or mark it as incomplete one cause honestly i miss writing i want to try again yet i forget mostly about how's this story going to be. I lost my muse :(
On the side note, the characters may seems odd cause of some alterations in the real world (you know...) and this story was supposed to happen around 2013 (hell it was 4 years ago).

Frankly speaking, i need your suggestion to choose between the two possibilities. I know some of you may already move on, this site isn't really famous anymore, also why bother to stay in this story of mine when the plot isn't even good or as promising as the other fics out there?

I wrote them for fun and i really don't know if i still find the fun after this. I need to find out a new muse (if i decided to continue the fic).

So please if you're still there, give me an answer to my problem... Pretty please? Thanks for always be there and if you ever read this crappy work or even subscribed to it... I can't say anything other than thank you!

I can't promise anything but i'm trying my best!