Wish

Mr. Bad Guy Vs. Mr. Nice Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Last Wish     Author's POV   "Oppa! Uhmm... sorry if I just visited you now.. I had something to fix with my visa and passport" Seohyun said as she enters the room where Kai is.. Kai is there with Tao only and they were both watching t.v.     "It's ok Seohyun.. I'm glad to see you and.. did you say passport?" He said as he watched Seohyun put some fruits on his table and flowers to the vase     "U-uhmm.. yeah oppa.."     "Where are you going??"     "Well I thought about moving to Canada oppa to finish my college degree" She said as she sat on the couch beside Tao     "Canada?? Kris is also planningto go there.. what a coincedence! He also wants to finish college there. He told me that yesterday" Tao said as he heard what Seohyun said about moving to Canada. Seohyun automatically blushed and laugh awkwardly     "Ahaha.. really?? errmm.. Yeah.. coincidence" She said as she turn her sight to the television. Kai observed that and tried to ask more to her     "Uhmm, You're right Tao, but Kris just happened to visit me here this morning. He said he wont be going to Canada instead he will just stay here as i requested him" Kai said as he watch what will be her reaction     "What?! Why?? But I just-... uhmm.. I mean Why did he cancelled?" Seohyun said as she was shocked with what Kai said.     'But I just booked a flight on the day Kris will leave! Why did he cancelled?! I already informed my dad! Oh no.. dad will kill me on this!' Seohyun said on her mind     "Uhmm, I dont know.. Why so shocked about it Seo?" Kai asked her and he, little by little getting her in his trap     "U-uhmm.. I was just.. well, uhmm..." She said stammering and thinking of something to say and atlast she saw the clock     "Oh look, its time for me to go.. I still got a lot of thing to fix... again" she said as she was about to get her things up but she heard Kai laugh. She was wondering as well as Tao why did he laugh.     "I'm kidding ok?? Its a joke Seohyun.. hahaha" he said still laughing. He knew it.. he knew it now.. Seohyun likes Kris and he saw before when Seohyun first saw Kris. She was like 'wow' and mesmerize with Kris.. he didnt really bothered about it but now he realized it was true     "R-really??" She said     "Yeah. I was just testing you" She said as she returned to the couch     "Testing? With what??" she asked     "Well.. If you really like Kris" with what Kai said, it automatically made Seohyun so red and speechless. Tao looked at her and started to laugh after seeing the red cheeks of Seohyun. He too, never knew that Seohyun likes Kris.     "Hahahaha! Really Seohyun?? You serious??! Haha" Tao said as he continous to laugh. Seohyun just looked at him with a face saying stop-it-or-ill-punch-you look.. But still he cant help it and so, Seohyun pinch him at the left side of his tummy     "Ouchhhh! Yah that hurts!" Tao said as he touched the part where Seohyun pinch him     "Oppa! I dont- I mean.. I-" Seohyun tried to tell him that it was a fraud but she still cant say a thing     "C'mon.. its ok to like Kris Seo.. I even like you for him" He said as Seohyun looked at him. Its ok for him?? Seohyun is his fiancee right? So its kind a odd for her hearing those words from him     "But.. Im your fiancee.. is ot really ok??" She asked     "Ofcourse its ok with him! You know.. And good thing youre inlove right now atleast Kai would officially love the girl he loved without thinking he got a fiancee. Cause he was still.. until now hoping for the girl who caught his heart to love him back.. and you know who am I referring to right??" Tao said as Seohyun nodd in agreement     "Yah! I was about to agree with you if you didnt add the quote 'hoping for me to be love back'" Kai said as he rolled his eyes     "Thats what you will say anyway psssh" Tao said as he rolled his eyes back making Seohyun laugh at the two     "Thank you Kai. Thanks because youve been my fiancee" she said as she looked at him with a smile     "Thank you for what??" Kai asked in confusion     "Well, if youre not been my fiancee, maybe im still at Paris and wont be able to meet Kris" She said and that made Kai smiled     "Yeah.. maybe that was the purpose of me being your fiancee.. I hope you and Kris will be the together soon" he said as Seohyun gets her bag     "I hope so too oppa. Anyway, I have to go now.. I still have to file papers in school for a transcrip records" She said as she opens the door and bid her goodbye for the two guys.     *****     Chorong was on the payphone and talking with her dad cause basically she want to discuss something and thats about Luhan and their engagement. She knew she needs to tell her dad what was happening there right now. To tell the truth, Chorong still is inlove with Luhan. Of all the guys her dad let her to be in a blind date back in China, only Luhan who brought a white rose which is her favorite and that made her fall for him even with his cold attitude yet gentlemen characteristic. But seems Luhan doesnt love her back. She saw what can Luhan do just to get his love back to him. Yeah, she knew about Yoona from the start. Because when they started dating, Luhan oftenly say the name Yoona out of the blue. From there after, she knew that name is someone important to him, and she is right.     "Uhmm yeah dad. I want to... to cancel our wedding"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter