Found You

Mr. Bad Guy Vs. Mr. Nice Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

Kris and I will go to Haidian.. But since he knew that I was starving, he treated me to a chinese restaurant. I'm not used in eating such foods but it was good! I like the dumplings and fried rice.  But I like Kai's food more.. you know.. the Adobo?? Wait.. Yoona! stop thinking about him! you're here for Luhan!

 

 

"Yoong??"

Kris asked

 

"Ah.. yes?"

 

 

"Are you ok? Seems something is bothering you"

 

 

"No.. I-I'm ok. It's nothing"

 

 

"Oh, Ok.. Let's go? It takes us 4 hours in bus and 2 hours in subway to get to Haidian"

 

 

"Oh, really? So, uhm, how much would it take to-"

 

 

"Hahaha.. It's ok Yoona. Just save it, my treat ok?"

 

 

"I feel like being burden Kris-ah"

 

 

"What? No! I insist this ok?"

 

 

"O-Ok"

 

 

*******

 

We were walking now on this private village where Kris and Luhan lived. This place is such a good place! I mean the nature here is so refreshing. Trees, grass and I can also see fields here! Houses are very much apart from each other. And eventhough the place here is like a province, the houses here are very big! more like a mansion!

 

 

"So, you're pretty much rich to live in such place huh?"

I suddenly ask Kris

 

 

"Uhm.. yeah, my parents owned 3 sea trading ports in China, Canada and Thailand so yeah.. People who live here comes from a wealthy family"

 

 

"That means Luhan too??"

 

 

"Y-You don't know?"

 

 

"No. All I know about him is he used to live here in China but I never thought of him being rich as this"

 

 

"Hmm.. I guess you'll be shock if I tell you his status here in China."

he pause for a second then continue again.. What? What should I know about him?

 

 

"All I know about Luhan is his family owned  a very large company here in China. That company controls almost every minor and major companies here. But when Luhan is still 13, he wishes to be in a country he want. He confront his father to let him go because he doesn't want to be the next in line. Well, what happen next is Mr Lu permits him to. He was confident that Luhan wont last being alone. He made a deal with him and when he comes back to his father, it means he will take over the company next to his dad"

 

 

"But why you didn't tell me about it when we still in Korea??"

 

 

"Because I don't really know him back there but when I come back here, I heard that all about him"

 

 

"I wish I could... atleast talk to him"

 

 

"You can! You two were bestfriends right?"

 

 

"Yeah but... things got complicated Kris"

 

 

"Oh.. I think I'm out of that issue.. Oh! were here at my house!"

he said pointing the large ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter