He needs help

The KYUpid that I Used to LOVE :*

***

(Your P0V):

Out of my usual self, I noticed not how I brought up myself here in his office. He carefully studied all the documents what I had, including my bio data, resume, and every certificates from my previous job, not knowing how those was transferred into his hands.

"So, Miss... Or how should I say, Mrs. Cho _____?" Nervously, I gulped once he mentioned my name, together with my husband's surname. It took me some seconds before I nodded in a very slow motioned.

"A citizen of South Korea.. 36 years old.. with a daughter, namely, Choyu Cho.. 10 years old.. married to Cho Kyuhyun? Sounds familiar ha?" He was stopped, and thought for a moment. 'Pabo, that's you eh?!' I thought.

I gazed up at him, trying to study how would he react, but it seems like he caught me from the way I stare, "Is there any problem, Mrs. Cho?" I haven't known that Kyuhyun has a twins, and its impossible that he would resemble with anyone, who perfectly, exactly looks like him!

If he was not the KYUpid that I used to Love, why can he makes me nervous like this? Why can he makes me suffer from my breathing, from the way his eyes stares? Why can he gives me this feeling that I'm running out of words?

"I-I... no-nothing, Sir." I left out a fake laugh, as he turns back on the information sheet of mine, he was reading.

He continued, "works as a Chief Editor at New York Times magazine. Presently owns a bookstore in Gangnam, Seoul?" he stopped and stares at me straightly, "So it seems like your present living was perfectly fine, why you still ended up to work here in our company?" Could I tell him I'm here to look for my husband who was missing: who exactly resembles him? Hmm..

Okay, girl! You can do this, hwaiting! "I chose this company, because I want to share my --" he interrupted me, "shh.. You're accepted, but in one condition." Aish. I'm not yet done with my words, but what he just did? Grrr.. Doesn't he want to hear how knowledgeable I am during those Q&A proportions? Tss..

"What is it, Sir?" I asked, in my very polite tone I ever knew.

"This is the first time I'm going to tell you this. I..I was kinda confused with my past. Whenever I fell asleep, I have this dream that I was on a plane... I'm happy... then a lady would appear.. with a little girl..." he shook his head, "I don't know... then afterwards, I'll woke up sweating," he deeply sighed, "I told Venice, my fiancee about it, and she just told me that it was just a strange dream of mine, but I insisted that I wonder if that was just a dream, why that appears over and over and over again."

Oh my! God, I still have this big faith unto you, that he was my husband. My only love.

I gasped, so I could answer him properly, without running out of air in the midst, "What do you want me to do then?"

"You seems kinda familiar to me actually. Seemest like, I've seen you before, but I know not when or where, but I'm sure... I-I already know you?" he hesitated on his last phrase.

"So...now?"

"Help me to remember about my past," he firmly stated without a blink.

"B-but how? I have no idea what happened to you before.." basically, I don't really know what he does mean, about the plane... so, my thought was interrupted, "Its not that I'm trying to have a suspicion against Vincent and Venice about my past, but... I want to know, who I really am before the plane crash." And there he finally blurted out that he was involved on a plane crash.

Oh God, is this really him? Please give me wisdom to help him about his case.

"Do you remember the name of your wife? Or either your girlfriend?" yeah, I know.. I just want to make sure if he really kinda lose his memory.

"Uhm.. its.. It was actually here at the tip of my tongue? Aish.. The last time I just knew before the plane crashed, I heard a strong explosion from the wing of the plane, then.. I was like froze.. I know not what to do. The pilots opened the main door, the people began to panic and haste to come out from that small door. I walked closely into it, hesitating to jump from that sea, I felt that I was pushed. When exactly, I was on the air to fall, I heard another strong explosion. Then and there, my mind was totally shut. So, Miss.. or I mean Mrs.? Could you help me?" he pleaded.

"Its.. its.. Oh well, but can you please tell me more further about your case?" okay, this time I felt relieved now, unminding my heart fast beat earlier.

He sat relaxingly on his swivel chair, and gasped deeply, "Venice said, that I proposed to her before that incident happens.. She told me that I'm working in the States and I'm on my way back to marry her --"

"But then, 5 years had passed in a blink, I wonder why until now you aren't --"

He cuts me this time, "because I admit I'm not yet sure if I could trust her or not. Well you know, marriage is not a game, you can play with, that once you got tired of playing, you'd just stopped. Definitely a no-no for me. I guess, you could catch up what am I saying, do you?"

"I know~ Just keep going," I requested, and he nodded, clasping his hands together.

"My bestfriend, Vincent, let me studies relating the business course, and just recently, I graduated. That's why I'm here on this position."

"Good thing, you speak hangul." He smiled, while nodding, "yeah... That's why he ended up to hire someone who can communicate with me well."

"How about after you jumped off from the plane, what happened next?"

"Venice told me that Vincent was on his yacht with his date that time.. And then they saw me, and brought me to the hospital. He --" he was unable to finish when someone came into the room where we are.

"Ohh.. Is this the secretary I hired for you, Marcus?" The man talks to Kyuhyun.

"Yeah, she's Mrs. Cho, my secretary." he replied, with a grin on his face. Tch. That's the way he still reacts when he likes one thing.

"So... You can change your mind, whilst it is early. We can exchange our secretaries, you know?" he laughed a little.

"Ah, no-no. She's okay. I like her..." then that man eyed him, "you have Venice, remember?" he reminded him.

I was busy trying to eavesdrop with the two, haven't noticing that he turns on me, "and anyway, I heard you were a Korean, so you can call me Sungmin. Lee Sungmin."

He pulled his hand for a hand shake, and as a professional ones I took it politely.

"Have a lot of patience with my bestfriend ha? He's kinda annoying at first, but be get used to it, and you'll surely enjoy his company. And right, I came here to tell you Marcus-ah, Venice wanted the two of you meet for lunch. Hurry, she might doubt that you are flirting, so.. Go! And Miss? or Mrs.?"

"Mrs. Cho..." yeah, I love to be called by that name. It is the most pleasant and honour to be name after him.

"You can take your lunch. Then after an hour, be back and my secretary will gonna assists you for your job." He cutely smiled, as I found how adorable he was the way he smile.

***

Everything went well for my first week. I took some calls from different company to report some things about our company's stock exchange and financial matters. Oh well, it seems like I was working on a call center or call service company.

Weekend came. It's my off! Woohoo! Choyu and I went to the beach, to finally unwind! We were building a castle on the sand, when I tried to open a conversation, "so, how's the first week of school of my baby?"

"Fine," she lifelessly responded.

"Eh? Just fine? How come Choyu Cho?" it means, I was kinda disappointed with my daughter once I mentioned her whole name.

"Well... mom! There was this guy, I caught him always staring at me, but he doesn't have the guts to talk to me if there's something wrong on my face or what?! You know what, I got soooo pissed, whenever someone shew me their unknowing stares! In return, I gave him a shot of my deadliest glare I ever had!" she explained that makes me laughed out. Aigoo~ My daughter seems to have an admirer that fast ha? She's no longer a baby!

"Hey! What's funny, mom?" irritably, she kicked the castle that we almost finished.

"Ya! Choyu Cho! How dare you little kid! Come on, since you broke it, you have to build it up again!" she whined, "eomma! But he doesn't like me, right?"

Aigoo~ My daughter seems to be sensible around her. "Well... maybe he found you interesting that's why he's been kinda acting shyiee.. And yeah, that stares of yours! Maybe he found it creepy, that's why you should have to be watchful and careful next time. You'll never know, you will find your true love in your early age." Uh-oh, wrong move Cho ____. It's too early, to push my daughter with a guy. Oh well, but I have no choice. I want my daughter to act like a young lady, since she was acting like a young man instead of acting naturally for who she was!

Whenever I took her with me to shop, instead she would follow me behind looking for some dresses and stilletos, do you know where she was?

I would found her at the men's section, looking for some men's jersey's, men's rubber shoes... Haizt. But I don't remember Kyuhyun looking at those when she was yet a baby whenever we shop.

***

(Kyuhyun's P0V):

It's Saturday. For as usual, my fiancee, Venice and I were strolling around the beach, and having our overnight stay there as well. We were walking hand-in-hand when we saw a mother and a daughter we guess, building up a castle from afar.

"Look, oppa! That castle looks amazing!" she commented, trying her vision to reach how beautiful it was!

Venice and Vincent were cousins, and their parents were both Koreans, but they grew up here in Palau, to takeover their company on their right age.

"Oppa, let's take a closer look to the castle and have some picture with it! Can we?" she haven't given me a chance to answer her, what I just know, we were now here in front of the sand castle.

"Excuse me? You won't mind if I'm going to take some shots of this castle you have made?" then the mother turned her gaze at us.

"Mrs. Cho?" my mouth spilled, then looks down with her daughter whose eyes wanted to rip me right now.

"Oh Sir Marcus, annyeong haseyo.." she lightly bowed, and turns to the direction where she was, and bowed to her as well.

But in return, Venice was shocked. "I-I.. Ah Kyuhyun-ah, let's go~"

"W-wait. I-I thought you want to take a picture with the castle?" she took a grasp on my wrist tightly, dragging me away, "I'll be just seeing you on Monday." I told Mrs. Cho as we walks away.

***

"W-why and h-how did you know her?" she was stuttering a little, when she was playfully sipping her tea.

"Eh? Who?" I confusingly looked at her.

She angrily tapped the table, "WHO ELSE?" I was a bit surprised on what she acts, and moved back a little from my place.

"Ah, Mrs. Cho? S-she's the secretary, Sungmin had hired for me," I explained in my very calm manner.

"FIRED HER! DO YOU LISTEN TO ME? I WANT YOU TO FIRED HER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" I never expected that I would see this side of her.

"But why? She's been a secretary of mine for a week already, and I don't see anything wrong against her, so mind not to give me a reason why should I FIRED HER?"

She scoffed, and bitterly laugh, "haven't you seen her earlier, SHE'S FLIRTING YOU THROUGH HER STARES! You know what MARCUS, YOU'RE SUCH A DUMB NOT KNOWING THAT SOMEONE HAD ALREADY TAKEN YOU THROUGH THEIR STARES!"

"Venice, no. Mrs. Cho was not that what you think! Please don't you ever say that to her again. She's different. And she's already married..." oh shoot, I forgot to ask her about her husband. Wrong move, MARCUS.

"What? So now, you were taking her side? Haven't you asked her if her husband was still alive or not? What? What now?" But why should I care if she has a husband or not? It's as if I would like her. Why should I have to interrogate her personal life--

My thought got interrupted, "If you don't want to, I could do it for you, you know. I'll even tell Sungmin."

"I SAID, NO, VENICE! Please don't interfere. You were out of here. And besides, you're not working with her, so its not your business--"

She cuts me, "Oh Kyuhyun, please! Come on, YOU'RE MY FIANCEE! I WANT not to see in front of my two eyes that someone was flirting my future husband!" she just call me what?

"What did you call me again?" I asked her again, if it was true that she calls me on someone's name.

"YOU KNOW WHAT--"

"You know what as well, let's better separate for now. You go home, and I will too. If we couldn't stop bickering like this, it could might be the end of our relationship."

--

~ to be continued...

 

 

******

A/n: awwww... I got 11 subbies on the 1st chap.. Thanks a lot !! :*** Love lots <3