Final

Every Little Kiss (Yongguk)

I woke up as I felt the rays of the sun resting on my . This was not my room. It took me a while to realise that I was in Yongguk's house. I haven't been here in such a long time.
I got out of the king sized bed and put on a shirt and my shorts. I figured I was wearing Yongguk's shirt the moment I put it on, but I was too lazy to change out. I left the room and climbed down the stairs, and I saw him staring out of the window in only his jeans. Damn, he looked so y. I sneaked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back. It felt warm and smelled really good.
I heard him chuckle in his baritone voice and turn around to face me. I looked up and he flashed me a dazzling smile. I returned it and tiptoed to kiss him.
He ruffled my hair and pulled my head towards him for another kiss, this time longer. His lips moved perfectly against mine, his hands in my hair, pulling just at the right times. I found my arm unconsciously wrapping around his neck, the other cupping the side of his face.
When I finally broke away to breathe, he pressed a chaste kiss to my forehead and held me close to him. We stayed like this for a long time, until I pushed him away, only to kiss him again. He offered no resistance, kissing back with equal fire.
"I love you," he breathed, showing off his gums in a wide grin, then pressing another kiss to my lips, long and sweet. When he stopped, I looked at his eyes, his nose, his lips, and traced my fingers along his jawline, taking in every detail of this wonderful man.
"I love you more than any girl would ever love you," I whispered honestly, running my hand through his unkempt hair. He smiled lovingly at me and pulled me in for yet another kiss, this one far better than the ones before.