Chapter 1

Why do this to me?

Flashback:

The moment I saw the tweet, my heart broke. I was out with Hoonie (Taehoon) oppa and he showed me a picture:

*So it's true. He's cheating on me...*


Present: 4 Months Later

I clicked 'ACCEPT' as I bought my plane ticket back to The U.S. That was the last straw, he admitted to dating her. What about me? Just another summer night's dream, right? Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I walked across the room to my phone, and the last thing I wanted to see popped up:

*SHARING CLOTHES NOW?! /Sigh/ It's okay. We're going to escape this.* I thought to myself as I cried. I packed the rest of my wardrobe as my flight left at 3.00 AM that very night. *It's 11.00 PM right now...might as well say goodbye to everybody.* I walked to my car, crying even harder. I hopped in and drove through the Gangnam streets to Hoonie Oppa's house.

^At Hoonie Oppa's House^

I parked in the parking garage and climbed out of my car. I walked up the stairs to Apartment-Penthouse 37B. I knocked on  the door and Joonie (Ho Joon Yeon) Oppa opened it. He peered at my tear-strained face and without warining pulled me in for a hug. After about 3-4 minutes, we pulled apart when we heard somebody clear his throat. I looked up and saw the person I wanted dead right now. KIM-MYUNG-ING-SOO! I grabbed hard onto Joonie Oppa's shirt and pulled him into me. I whispered to him a nrief explanation on what happened and he looked furious. he pushed me away and gently pecked my forehead. "Go home, you have 1 hour." He whispered. I nodded and let go. "AE-" He was cut off as I jetted out the door. I ran down the hallway to the lift waiting. I barely made it in as I saw him arrive at the door. I quickly closed the door and slid down the wall of the elevator. I cried all the way to my car. Just as I closed the driver door, L ran down the stairs. I locked my doors and cried, HARD. He knocked and slapped my window asking me to open up. I started my car and revved the engine. Still, he knocked and knocked. I revved the engine once more and shot out of the parking garage. I quickly swerved into the street. I checked my rear-view mirrors and saw him fall to the ground. My heart broke, however I kept driving 'til i reached INFINITE's Dorm. I pulled out my letter to L and walked to their dorm. I made sure no fans were around and knocked. Sunggyu Oppa answered the door and instantly pulled me into a hug, the very last hug I would ever get from him... I pulled away and gave him the letter. He looked at me with confusion but I just turned around and walked towards the door. "Your leaving?!" I stopped when I heard 6 voices yell. I nodded, still crying. I felt a hand on my back, "Ae Yun...We're sorry. We didnt know he would hurt you like this," Hoya...He was always understanding. I grabbed his hand and turned around, "Yeah. /sniffle/ I didn't /sob/ know /sob/ either." I let his hand fall and ran to my car. I opened the door and waved 'Bye' to INFINITE, who was now standing on the porch. I drove back home to find Hoonie Oppa there. He had my luggage and carry-on bag with him. I hopped to the passenger side and Taehoon Oppa slid into the driver seat. He drove off without a word. I sat trying to recollect myself.

We arrived at the airport and I walked to the boarding area. I hugged onto Hoonie oppa like I was a lost koala bear. He slightly chuckled and hugged me back. He bent his head down so his lips can reach my forehead, he kisssed my forehead as his lips lingered. I smiled. "JUNG AE YUN!!!! NO! DONT GO!" I turned around at the sudden shout and my heart literally crumbled at the sight. There he was the love of my life, kissing another woman. I turned to the voice...Lee Howon. I met eyes with Myungsoo and it looked as if he had tears in his eyes. He dropped to the floor and cryed:

I walked up to him...and kissed him. One last time. He looked shocked but then smiled throught the tears. I slightly smiled and whispered against his lips, looking into those deep dark orbs (his eyes), "I'm not going to forgive you...this...this goodbye. Even though you hurt me, I still love you. And I dont know why. Saranghae...Kim...Myung..Soo." i whispered as I pecked his lips in between every syllable of his name. FLIGHT 2297 TO SAN FRANSISCO, CALIFORNIA! LAST CALL! I let him go as he screamed my name. I ran as fast as I could, with tears blurring my vision, to the boarding gate. I turned around one last time...Myungsoo on the ground, crying. *Goodbye.....Myungie...O-Op-Oppa.*