You Fill Up My Heart

Waking Up To The Smell of Him

I woke up this morning my head throbbing. I got up from bed and sat there massaging my temples.

Maybe I should go get a drink of water.

I stood up and immediately blood rushed to my head making me fall right back down. Luckily my bed was there. I got us slowly again and used the wall to guide my out of my room onto the hallway. Step by step, I walked slowly-- one hand holding my massaging my head and the other having a strong grip on the way. My head was spinning and my legs were soon about to give out.

Sungmin POV

I was woke up a little eariler than usual today so I decided to make coffee for myself. I grinded the beans, added water to a pot and waited for the water to start boiling. Then, I added the grinded coffee beans and boiled water into the coffee filter and poured myself some coffee. I walked to the front door to get the morning newspaper and waked back to the kitchen. I stood at the counter drinking my coffee and reading the newspaper. I heard a door click open and I figured Jeena must of woken up. I put down my mug and skipped out of the kitchen into the hallway to greet her.

"Morning Nana~!" I happily shouted. But instead of getting greated with a sleepy-head Jeena walking out, she was holding the wall with her hand against her head. Her face showed an expression of pain. My eyes widened as to the sight of her--obviously something was wrong with her this morning. Right then, her body slowly fell towards the floor. My legs immedately dashed for her, catching her right before she hit the ground. We both sat on the floor, Jeena's body leaning against me.

"Nana whats wrong?! What happened?! Are you ok?!" My mind was still trying to grasp the situation. Jeena didn't answer me, her face was still pained, her cheeks were red, and her body was shivering. I held my hand against her forhead-- It was burning hot.

"Oh god..." I slipped my hands under he legs and carried her bridal style back to her room. I lied her down on her bed and ran out of her room into the kitchen. I scattered through the cupboards finally finding what I was looking for. I then ran back besides my girlfriend and took her temperature. The thermometer beeped, signaling that I was done and I checked the number written. 40 degrees. Jeena's breathing started to get heavier as she tried to get enough oyxgen into her lungs and she she started sweating like crazy. I ran out of her room once more and went around the house gradding whatever I needed. Came back with a bucket of cold water and a towel. I dipped the towel inside the water and squeezed the excess water. I layed the towel on her forehead to keep her temperature from rising any more. With another towel, I wiped the sweat from her face and neck.

I stared down at Jeena, worried if she was going to be okay. I hesitantly ran out of the house to the nearest pharmacy to buy some medicine. When I got back, Jeena was still sleeping so I decided to make some porridge so she could have something to eat when she wake up.

I carried the porridge, a cup of water, and some medicine to her room. When I opened the door, I saw her eyes slowly moving.

 

Jeena POV

I woke up again in bed. How did I get here? I remembered walking out of my room and I saw Sungmin running up to me...but what happened after that? Trying to remember made my head throbb once again.

The door opened and appeared Sungmin witha tray. He immediately put the tray aside on the table and rushed over to my side. He looked extremely worried. He took the towel off my head and rewetted it, setting it on my head again. I was confused. Why wasn't he at work?

"Oppa, why are you here? Don't you have work?" Saying those words almost took all my strength away.

"How can I go to work when you're sick like this?!" Sungmin shouted making my pretty startled. He noticed my surprised face. "Sorry, I was just extremely worried about you. You woke up this morning with a high fever and I just couldn't leave you home alone."

Hearing those words, I smile. His face seemed to soften up a little too. I wanted to hug him so bad. I slowly took my hands out from under the blankets and lifted them towards Sungmin. Sungmin looked confused at first, but realized what i was yearning for. He leaned in towards me so I won't have to use up my energy, and hugged me back tightly. We stayed in the position until my arms didn't have to strength to hold any longer.

"You should eat Nana. I made some porridge for you."

"No Oppa, I'm not very hungry."

"Nana. You have to eat something. You don't have any energy." Sungming insisted so strongly that I have to give in. He sat me up, putting some pillows behind me so I could lean against them and carefuly laid me back so I was sitting up. He lifted a spoonful of porridge towards my mouth.

"Careful, it's still a little hot."

I open my mouth and the warm porridge filled my mouth. He fed my until I couldn't eat anymore. Afterwards, he handed me a pill. I instantly pushed it away.

"Nana" he said sternly. I pouted and Sungmin put the pill towards my mouth. I had no choice but to open and Sungmin dropped it inside my mouth. He grabbed the cup of water and held it against my mouth also. I held onto the bottom of the cup while he held onto the top part and I slowly swallowed the pill along with the water with a sour face.

"Thats my girl" Sungmin smiled and readjusted me so I was lying down again. I sat besides my bed, staring down at me, and my head. My eyes started to blur out and before I knew it, everything went black.

 

Sungmin POV

I sat there looking down at Jeena as her eyes started to close and she was finally sound asleep. I walked out of her room, carefully closing the door behind me trying not to wake her up again. I let her sleep, occasionally checking up on her and rewetting the towel. I was around dinner time when Jeena started to stirr up again.

Jeena POV

I woke up feeling much better than before. My body was still hot and I still felt really weak, but my headache was gone and my vision was clearer. My eyes opened to Sungmin rewetting my towel.

"O..did I wake you up?" I shook my head. He smiled and sat down on my bed besides me. He touch my forehead once again to check my temperature.

"Your temperature seems to have gone down, but you still have a fever." He said with a slightly sad voice. I lifted my hands to touch his cheeks. Our eyes met and he smiled back at me. I tried sitting up but kind of failed-- my arms still couldn't hold my body up. Sungmin helped me sit up but at the same time urged my back down.

"You shouldn't get up yet. You're still sick."

"I feel alot better now thanks to you. Plus it's hard to breath lying down." Sungmin finally agreed sat be up again.

"Can I go to the living room?" I asked with some aegyo.

Sungmin looked hesitately at me and sighed. He slipped his hand behind me and other hand under my legs and lifted me up. He took my out of my room, into the hallway, and out into the living room. He carefully put me down on the sofa. I adjusted some pillows and laid a blanket over me so I don't get cold. I smile at him and right before he walked away, I grabbed him arm. I didn't know why I grabbed it. He looked down at me confused and knelt down trying to look into my eyes. He leaned closer and pecked me on my cheeks before he walked into the kitchen. I looked up at his back as he walked away and smiled. I rested my head against the sofa and relaxed a bit. Sungmin came back with a cup of tea for both of us. He put both cup on the table in front of us and sat down close besides me. He pulled my body towards him so I was lying my head on his shoulders. I could hear his heartbeat slowly pounding against my ears and his warmth creeping up my body. I closed my eyes for a little as we laid there in silence.