Chapter 001

Through Paper and Screens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥Chapter 001♥

♦~The Beginning~♦

 

Today is July 13th 2013. Just one year and I will stop growing, guys are having it good. Men stop growing at the age of 21...
this, I want to be taller! Between, I am Song Junyeon, actually just one of my names which is in Korean. I am actually a half breed. Being half Thai and half german with some American-Korean roots in me. FANTASTIC....NOT

I should have listened to my Grandmother when I was with her, she was speaking Korean to me all the time, trying to teach me the language but me being me, didn't listened to a single word she was telling me. Pity me guys! Kidding

Anyways, I am still living in Germany like, 17 years now. Means, all my life. I always wanted to go and travel the world but I couldn't, my Mom is with me in Germany while my Dad and Si...wait, I can't call that thing Sister anymore, *cough* Brother, are living somwhere at the end of the world which is in Thailand, near Korea....don't remind me.

So now I am standing here, looking all pathetic while waiting for one of my friends to come and pick me up.

PS: That friend is AAAALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS late. 

I searched around for my friend which I can't see yet. I sighed out loud when I looked at the clock on my phone. When she doesn't come in 2 minutes I am going. Actually, I would never do this but....maybe this is the first?

....After two SECONDS...

"Dude! Where are you DUDE? This Dude here is waiting for you Dude!" I eventually called her and screamed into my phone like a crazy girl."JJ!" I heard someone call my nickname. I turned around and someone accidentally bumped into me, sending us both stumbling backwards for a second. "Woah, dude" I said and grabbed my friends shoulder.

My friend, Lea, looked up at me and stepped back, straightening her body infront of me before grinning widely. "Babe, we have a practice room now!" She said excitedly and jumped up and down. "Could you please stop jumping? You are already taller than me by 7 centimeters and now you are jumping, shaaaame on you." I said and playfully pouted at her. She stopped at what she was doing and shook me by my shoulders, giving me an apologetic look. "Heeeey, you still have....what is it for a date today? Ah! 13th july....july....lets say one year until you stop growing! Dude! enough time! I already stopped though." She made an ugly sobbing sound but she was smiling when she did that.

I laughed at her and threw an arm (or more tried) around her shoulders before walking off to meet my other friends.

*~*~*~*

When we arrived at a tall build

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter