Ravi and Baro

Thanks appa

"Appa, today we met 2 new people, and they were so awsome!!" "Thats winderful baro and Rav. By the way, Baro have you seen appas hat? I can't seem to find it anywhere." Suho rubbed the back of his head. "N-nope, no idea what you're talking about appa." Baro crossed his arms and shook his head. "Kids, lets go to the park" Lay called for them through the kitchen. They both ran to the kitchen. "Umma, can we go to the one were there is a lot of rocks?!" Baro asked with a hopeful smile. "Sure beo bei" Lay smiled and grabbed 2 water bottles. "Lets go, Hun were going to the park we will see you later. Wo an ni!" Lay spoke out. "Sarange. Dinner will be done by the time you come back. Have fun." 

On their way to the park, the first street they were about to cross, Ravi grabbed onto Baro's hand, looking both ways before crossing the street. He crossed the street and smiled. "You are so cute looking after you and youre brother when crossing the street Ravi." Lay smiled at the both of them. He softly nodded and continued walking towards the park with his twon brother and umma. Arriving at the park, Ravi and Baro ran to the gate, using both their strength to push open it open. Ravi ran to the swings and got on through his stomach, waving his little legs around until Lay came to help him. Baro on the other hand, went strait towards the garden of rocks. All the rocks looked the same. They were in a garden surrounded by different colored flowers. Every time they went to the park, Baro would look through the rocks until he found the perfect one. A grey flat surfice, flat enough he could practice writing his letters out and his name along with his brothers so he can add it to there collection. Once he found the perfect rock, he would grab the perfect flower.

"Umma, look! I found a perfect rock, and a nice flower for you!" Baro waved the flower and smiled as his umma turned around and knelt down, pecking him on the forehead. "Thank you love, it will be perfect with the vase of flowers umma made for all the flowers." "m-maybe you can bring it to work and people can see it?" Lay worked in a flowershop with his highschool best friend Byun Baekhyun. "a-and bacon could see it, wait!" Baro jumped a little and ran back to the garden of flowers picking another flower and ran back to him umma. "Give this one to Bacon." "Baro, Baekhyun is his name. Not bacon." "He's with  an egg!" Ravi yelled out from behind. "Yah, Chanyeol is not an egg....h-he..just seems to be damaged like one." Lay chuckled and smiled.

Lay and Baek met in high school there sophmore year. Lay had come from china to Korea with his mom. He had a small idea of how to communicate with others. He came to the country only knowing to speak chinese, but he met someone who was more than willing to be pacient with his language. Byun Baekhyun had told Lay, or Yixing as he called him in the beggining, that he was willing to study and learn chinese for the other, as long as the other was willing to learn korean. Lay agreed, knowing that that would be his only option since he was in korea. Everyday after class, him and baekhyun would to go the library and began to study. Once they learned eachothers lauguage more and more. Yixing had told Baekhyun to call him Lay. Since that day, they knew they'd forever be best friends.

Junior year swung by, Lay's korean had been corrected and made fun of, but what Baekhyun had noticed was, it was becoming perfect. Byun Baekhyun had met someone though the middle of there school year. Perfect eyes, plump lips, a stare that would make anyone melt. And when he spoke, you could forget about it. Jung Daehyun was his name, The Blonde, lead singer of a rock school band, baekhyun couldn't say no. For a while, Lay saw less and less of Baekhyun. He would spend more afternoons in the library, studying or continuing on his korean. Lay usually walked in, took his regular seat in the corner of the library and read a book. That one day however, Lay was going through his chinese homework. He grabbed a book from the shelf, a hand right over someone else's hand whom had already been on the book at the time.

Yixing had met Suho, your averge... loner. The guy who sat in the back of classes, the smart kid who knew all the answers but was to shy to raise  a hand and answer them. Lay and Suho had been together since the day they had met in the library. After all the studying after school and meeting up just to say hi and hold eachothers hand, lay wanted to be like that forever. Lay had fallen deeply in love with Suho. As they approched the ending of there senior year, Suho had asked Zhang Yixing if he would marry him, and with that... He said yes. Years had passed, and they decided to finally settle down and do something with their life. Lay got pregnent with twins. The most cutest twins he had ever layed his eyes on. Baro and Ravi, the Kim twins that stuck together...like gum on the bottom of a shoe. 

 

"So how are Ravi and Baro doing?" Baekhyun asked as he settled a huge bouqet of roses on there work counter. "They are good, they started there 1st day of second grade yesterday. They were pretty happy. They made friends that were brothers as well. How's V?" Lay asked writing out an order that was just placed. "He's fine. Him and Chanyeol are getting along as usual. The past 2 nights, he will kiss me goodnight, but wants chanyeol to tuck him in and read him a bedtime story. Sometime Chanyeol gets so caught up in the story, he falls asleep with V in the bed." Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head. "But, thats ok. There my boys and I love them." Lay chuckled and turned his attention to his phone as it rang. "Hey love, yea im at work. I don't get out for another couple hours. Yes can you pick the boys up. Thanks, i love you bye." "Suho?" Baekhyun cheesy smiled appreared. "Yes" "I think its so cute you guys are practically high school sweethearts." Lay smiled at him with a small blush and continued filling out  the order.

"H-hey, does V ever still ask about his appa?" I softly asked Baek, hoping his wasnt sensitive about the question. "Once in a while. he asks when will he see him again...and when he will come and visit but thats all." "...will you ever let him come visit?" Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head as he went into the backroom to grab another bunch of roses. "It hurts when he asks me to see him, but I just think its better for him not to.. I mean he gets along so well with chanyeol, and im glad." Baek came back out with the roses and placed them down next to the other ones. "Well, days almost over, and im done worrying about that man." Baek scoffed and picked up his ringing phone. "hey yeolie, oh you grabbed V from school thanks babe, I will see you both after work. Oh thats so wonderful, he has to tell me about everything when i get home. alright, love you to bye~" "V found a new friend, N I think Chanyeol said his name was."