I think I am..

I think I am..

 

I think I am..

This is getting so annoying, not only for Kikwang but even for me. Everything makes me upset, mad and sentimental. When Kiki says something like babo or anything in a joking manner, I get so hurt and sad. If he does something sweet and romantic for me, I get all teary even if it's "not that awesome". It's getting so annoying and frustrating.

I called my best friend and told her to come home because I felt like I needed someone to talk to. She agreed and 20 minutes later, she was in my home.

"Donsaeng! Thanks for coming, really." I said almost teary. "I needed someone to talk to."

She looked at me and said "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you like that every time?"

"I don't even know! But it's so frustrating, even for me. And I kind of noticed that Kiki doesn't even call me that much anymore when he is not home." *sigh* "I don't want him to break up with me because of my bipolar humors, jebal!" I wanted to cry just thinking about the thought of Kikwang leaving me.

"Unnie, are you in your days?" My best friend said looking at me very serious. "That's it, ...right?"

"Ani, that's the other problem. This is the third month that I don't have my period. I think I have like the symptoms, I even got nauseas but I don't have the period" *sigh* "..And I just don't even know why. I kind of feel fat too, he said that I wasn't fat, but that my belly got just a liiittle bit bigger. And guess what? I started to cry. See, I cry for nothing now"

"Hyo, it can't be that you are.. are.. preg.." I interrupted her "I don't know if it's because my period is getting irregular again but I don't know.. wait.. what did you say?"

"OMG HYO!" She screamed and stood up looking at me with her hand on and her eyes were almost falling out of happiness. "You are..!"

"What? What happened? I am what?"

"Unnie, I think you are.."

"I am what? TALK!" I started to freak out.

"Well, listen, don't scream at me." She said a bit taken aback with my humor. "Unnie.. I think you are pregnant!" She smiled widely.

I panicked, I was in a mental break-down. I mean, we are married and happy and I did wanted a baby with him, but I wasn't prepared to hear that. I DO want the baby but I don't know if he would like it. I just kept silent, looking at nowhere.

"Unnie! Unnie! UNNIE!"

"W-what?" I answered her.

"Did you hear me?" She asked me with a worried look.

"N-neh? Yes. I did hear you. But no, I do-don't th-think that I am" I said stuttering a bit.

"Well, you can find out doing a test. Do you want me to buy you a test in the pharmacy? There are some new ones that say how many weeks you are pregnant" She smiled a bit.

"Well.. yeah!" I looked at her a bit worried.

"Don't be like that unnie! You and Kikwang are going to be great parents. Don't get worried" She said reassuring me.

"Ok, thanks donsaeng!" I smiled a bit. "Please, hurry up. I want to do the test before Kikwang arrives home!"

She nodded and left. I was alone thinking about everything that was happening. Like I said.. I do want to have the baby but I was a bit scared.

 

~•

I was thinking and suddenly my donsaeng opened the door. That was pretty fast, so I got a bit scared because I thought that it was Kikwang. But thank God, it was her.

She gave me the test and said "Unnie, go to the bathroom and do the test. I will be here! Call me if you need any help. Hwaiting!" She smiled at me doing the fist for the hwaiting!

I went to the bathroom and to my surprise..... it was a..... POSITIVE. I couldn't believe it and I was a bit in negation. "Dong! Come here!"

"What? What happened?" She asked a bit worried.

I showed her the test and "IT'S A POSTIVE!" she screamed and got all excited! But I was a bit serious. "See! You are going to be a great mom!"

"Ani! I think that test is false! I don't think I am so don't get your hopes up" I said with a serious face.

"WOAAAH! I know you so well! Here!" She gave me another test. "I knew you were going to say that so I bought two! Do it again" She smiled.

"Aishhh!" I went to the bathroom again and for my surprise it was a POSITIVE again. I went out of the bathroom with the test in my hand showing it to my best friend and crying. But... crying with... happiness.

"OMO unnie! Don't cry! Everything is going to be okay. Don't be that sad!"

"Ani! I'm so happy right now! I want to scream to the world that I'm the happiest mother alive!" I saw her wtf? eyes but then she understood my pregnant humors and that I was just a bit scared and smiled.

"Congratulations unnie!" She hugged me and started to talk to my belly and she told my baby that she was going to be the best aunt on earth.

We hugged one more time and sat down. Suddenly she said "Unnie, I know that you did two test but still you have to go to the doctor and do the blood test! It's important. I can go with you but I think it's better that you go with Kikwang and that you tell him as soon as possible!"

"Yeah! I know I have to do that. I'm not going to tell him today because he is supposed to be almost here and I know what I want to do to tell him and there's no time. I'm telling him tomorrow! Don't say anything to anyone dong!"

"Ok unnie! I'm going then, so you can be alone with him. Congratulations" She hugged me and then kissed my belly.

"Annyong! Saranghae and kamsahamnida"

"Neeh! Annyong!" She said and left. I went to the couch and fell asleep touching my belly.

 

~• 15 minutes later

"Baby, baby, BABY!" I woke up and saw Kikwang right in front of my face. I didn't know that he was in home and I screamed my lungs out.

"OMG Baby! You scared me" I said with my hands in my chest.

"Aww sorry baby!" He stared at me with the you're-so-cute face. I smiled and kissed him. I wanted to tell him about our baby but I just couldn't. "Did you eat?"

"Ani, what do you think of eating in a fast food today? I just feel like it" He asked me with a loving stare.

"Sure baby! Let's wash!" I said very happy, kissed him and went to the bathroom. I washed and while I was getting ready he came out of the bathroom and told me that he was ready. We went to the fast food, walked on the streets and came back home.

When we arrived home we changed and because he was so lovingly with me, I was scared that he wanted to.. do something else so I told him to watch a movie with me. He started to kiss me on my cheeks and neck and a bit later I pretended to be asleep and he carried me to bed. He kissed me and whispered in my ear "Tss, babo! You ruined my plans! Babo!" He chuckled and I almost smiled. "Good night baby! I love you." He kissed me again and lay down beside me hugging my waist as we fell asleep.

 

~• The next day

"Jagiya! Baby!" Kikwang said whispering in my ear with that y morning voice.

"Ummm? Let me sleeeeep!" I said with my eyes closed.

"Kyeo! ㅋㅋ" He laughed at my cuteness "Baby I have schedule, I'm leaving, ok?"

I quickly got up. "Jinjja? You have schedule?, whyyyy?" I said with a lot of aegyo, he loves it when I do aegyo.

" ㅋㅋㅋ, baby don't do that! I might stay" He said with his seductive smile. I almost got tempted with his smile, I wanted to kiss him so badly but suddenly I remembered that I needed to get him out of the house for me to prepare for the announcement. Today I'm going to tell him!

"Aish! Ok baby. Come home fast! I love you" He looked a bit disappointed because he didn't get the response he wanted but then he smiled being understanding, kissed me and left. *At least she has been in a good mood, I can't ask for more* Kikwang thought.

 

~• 5 minutes later

*On the phone* "Jajaja yeah! Oh, donsaeng, I almost forgot! Do you want to go to the mall with me?" *hears* "I know that my clothes still fit me but babo is not for me" *hears* "Aish don't ask! You will know when you come!" *hears* "Neh. I'm ready so ppali"

 

~• 1 hour later

*Walking in the mall* "So.. you are saying that you are going to buy things for a baby so you can tell Kikwang is a present for him and when he opens it you are going to tell him that he is a father? That's what you're saying?" My donsaeng asked me really fast trying to understand my plan.

"Exactly! Like in YouTube videos" I said with a huge smile. "What do you think?"

"I think it's a pretty good idea. Oh, you can give him the baby things first and when he has the what-the-is-this?! face, you can give him a box where you can put the test. I think he is going to understand it right away when he sees the positive sing" My donsaeng said smiling.

"Ohh! That's a good idea! I'm going to do that" *Walks a bit more* "Should we start in that store?" I asked my donsaeng pointing to a store. She nodded and we both smiled from the excitement.

I was looking at all the clothes and I was sooo excited! There were so many beautiful things an I wanted to buy it all. Dong looked at me smiling every time I smiled and giggled looking at everything.

"OMO Unnie! Look at this dress. OMOOO is so cute!" She said showing me a purple dress.

"Awww this is so cute and it's for a girl!" I smiled. "You know what? I kind of feel that is going to be a girl! But I don't know what should I buy because I don't know the gender yet!" I said looking at my dong.

"Oh that's true! Should we buy something that is uni?"

"Yeah! I don't think it would be a good idea if I buy something for both genders! He might die thinking that we are going to have twins! ㅋㅋㅋ" I said laughing.

"Jajaja OMG, that's true unnie! Jajajajaja" My donsaeng said laughing and we continued watching the clothes.

 

~•

In the first store we bought a bouquet that had things for the shower care like shampoo, baby oil, baby soap, shops and all those things that babies use a lot. On the second store my donsaeng bought some maternity clothes and some other things that she wanted to give me as presents. On the third store I saw the best clothes for the present!

"Donnngggg! Look at this!" I said almost screaming. There were five baby clothes that said *My dad is the best*, *Handsome as my dad* *Daddy is my super hero* and all those cute things and messages. The best thing was that they were colors and decorations that both genders can use. I bought it almost crying! I was so excited and I just wanted to see Kikwang's face when I give him the announcement!

"Donsaeng! I'm excited but I'm pretty nervous!" I said looking at dong as we walked out from the mall. "What if he doesn't get excited and doesn't want a baby? What if he dumps me because he still didn't want to have the responsibilities of a dad? What if he doesn't want to accept is from him? OMG! I'm going to die" I said almost panicking, I was seriously nervous.

"Unnie! Please! You know that Kikwang loves you and he isn't the kind of person that runs away from these "situations", I'm pretty sure that he would get pretty excited and he would get care of you! You know how much he loves you and you know that he has always been for you when you need him. So, don't get paranoid and don't say those things because Kikwang wouldn't be capable of leaving you alone with a baby!" My dong said pretty serious. But she was right and I was kind of surprised of what she said because she just said good things about him and she isn't the kind of telling her true feelings like that. The most common things you can hear from her are *He is a babo, why do you like him?* *Oh, dump him already!* *Oh please! Don't kiss in front of me, that's gross!* and all those joking comments.

A tear escaped my eye and I hugged her. "Thank you dong!, thank you!" I said smiling.

 

~•

We arrived home and she helped me arrange the presents, the test inside a baby bottle in a box with a ribbon, the bouquet and everything. She helped me get to my senses and she gave me a hwaiting spirit. She was going to leave because Kikwang was going to be home soon and I needed to prepare. So I thanked her for everything, hugged her, she kissed my belly and left. I went to my room, showered and then I stood in front of my closet trying to find something that would be pretty formal but casual at the same time, I mean.. I wanted to look good for him and I wanted to go outside again to eat and celebrate. My room looked like there was a storm and I finally found the best clothes. I put them on, did my hair, applied light makeup and went to the living room to watch some TV as I waited for Kikwang to arrive from work. I was still pretty nervous but I really wanted to tell him.

 

~• 10 minutes later

*Text message*

To: Kiki ♥
Baby, when are you coming?

From: Kiki ♥
I'm almost there, right here at the corner. Open the door for me (; Love you!

I smiled with a nervous heart and opened the gate. I was going to wait for him at the door but I couldn't wait anymore to see him, I really wanted to greet him. I opened the door of his car with a big smile and he was a bit speechless, well.. I almost got in the car to hug him. He got off and I hugged him very tightly, then he kissed me and smiled. "Baby, are you happy? or did you miss me too much?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Both!" I smiled and kissed him hard. I don't know why but I felt like I needed to kiss him, like I haven't seen him for weeks.

*Oh!* He mouthed blushing a bit by my actions. "And why are you so happy?!" He asked while we entered our house. I was thinking what to answer him and then he asked "Btw, why are you dressed like that? Were you out? Or are you going out?"

I was relieved because I didn't have to tell him why but I didn't know what to say about that question. I just smiled and said "Go wash! I will explain to you everything when you're done! So ppali!"

"But.. I wanted to be wit--"

"Ppaaalllliiii" I said interrupting him while I jumped a bit. Doing aegyo for him, you know! He chuckled and went to the bathroom.

While he was showering I started to prepare everything. I hid "his" presents behind the couch and started to do respiration exercises. I retouched my makeup and sat there waiting for him to come out of the shower.

"Baby! Are we going out? What clothes should I put on?" Kikwang screamed from our room.

"Yes! Something casual! Like me!" I replied back looking at my black skinny jeans, my loose blouse with black and white stripes and my black slippers. I was thinking on putting my fuchsia blazer later, don't know.. it depends on the weather.. but anyways...

".. K!"

He came down the stairs from our room and came with a pair of black jeans, our favorite black and white sneakers and the best of all.. with his abs on the air the shirt in his neck and his hair wet drying it up with a small towel. He looked so y! I kept looking at him, he noticed it and started teasing me. He did the y hair flip and bit his lips, I almost jumped on him. Sorry about my feels.

"You like what you see?" He asked smirking and approaching.

"A-aani!, umm.. so.. I have something very serious and important to tell you!" I said to him veryyy serious. He was going to keep teasing me but I think he noticed my change of expression and he knew it really was serious.

"Umm.. What is it? Tell me, what's wrong?"

I sat down "Can you sit down here please?"

He looked at me with an half scared half concerned expression and sat down in the couch. "Baby don't scare me! What's wrong?"

I sighed. "Umm.. omo ottoke? I'm so nervous! uuufhhh!" I kept sighing and shaking and he just kept looking at me for an answer.

"Like I said, I need to tell you something really important. It's very hard for me to tell you, because I'm a bit scared and nervous. I'm afraid of your reaction and of the way you are going to take this. But.. it really is time for me to tell you" I said almost everything looking at the floor.

"It is something like really really bad? Something sad? I mean.. tell me! I'm sure I'm going to be ok and even if not, you know I will always be by your side." He said trying to smile. He came more by my side and took my hands "What's wrong? What do you have to tell me?" He looked at my eyes.

"Umm.. I.. I.. I'm pre..sent!" *Ugh, I obviously screwed this up.* I almost forgot the presents and I almost told him without giving them to him.

He looked at me and said "So.. you have a present for me?" He looked so cute trying to understand what I meant. I was a bit surprised, he understood, I DIDN'T SCREW ANYTHING.

I nodded. "Exactly! I have a present for you"

"And why are you so nervous about that? Why is a present so bad? Are you afraid that I don't like it? ㅋㅋ" He was chuckling and I nodded then he stared at me serious.

"So.." I took the present from behind the couch and gave it to him. He looked at me and opened it. He took of all the paper and there we go.. He saw the bouquet and frowned in confusion. He looked at the little clothes and started to read them. Suddenly he mouthed an *OMO*, opened his mouth and said "Are you p--"

"Here!" I interrupted him before he totally understood all the thingy and gave him the box with the test. I got so nervous while I watched him opening it slowly and looked at me every now and then. He opened the box and there was a baby bottle with the test inside. At first he didn't saw the test but then he saw it and opened his mouth, opened the bottle and his eyes were almost going to fall out. He couldn't believe it.

He looked at me with big eyes and said "No way!, No waaay! Are you serious?" I smiled a bit and nodded.

He was a bit serious so I didn't exactly understand his feelings. "Are you serious? Baby, don't joke with this things! This is something serious!" He said more serious and my smile was going away. It wasn't the reaction I was expecting.

"I-I'm telling you the truth baby! I'm p-pregnant!"

"You are? You really are?" He stand up. There you go.. a smiled escaped his lips. I smiled in relieve and nodded again.

"No way baby! How did it.. oh my" He took my hands and hugged me very tightly and swirled me around. He gave me a long kiss and said "Are we really going to have a baby? Am I really going to have a baby?" He said with sparkling eyes. I didn't thought he would get so excited!

"Baaaby! Yeaaah! I'm serious!" I said in a a-bit-annoyed voice.

"Oh my! Baby I'm the happiest father alive. I really wanted to have a baby with you and I didn't even knew how to tell you because of our works and your humors and.. your humors aahh that's why.. but then.. oh my.. finally!"

"Are you serious? You wanted a baby? Then why didn't you tell me?! Oh, I'm so happy now. I thought you wouldn't love the idea"

"How would I not like that?! Having a baby with the woman of my life?!" I smiled and tears got in my eyes. He smiled sweetly and said "So that's why you were so happy and nervous right?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah! ㅋㅋ"

"How many months?"

"According to the test, I'm two and half months or so" I smiled.

"Oh my.. I can't believe it" His smile was too big. He gave me a peck and then said "So.. let's go, let's celebrate!" He took my hand to lead me to the car, opened the door of the car for me and we headed to the restaurant.

 

~ Eating the dessert

"I can't wait for telling our members" He said smiling of the tought.

"Yeah! I think their faces will be priceless" I said laughing.

He laughed and said "So.. since when you knew it?"

"Yesterday. When you were working I called donsaeng because I wanted to talk to someone because of my humors and she said that I should make a pregnancy test because of the symptoms. I did two test and the two were positive! I was in denial at first but then I was very happy"

"Whaaat? So you already knew! Bad wifey!" He said cutely. "Oh, so that explains your response in the morning" He said smirking.

"Umm.." I blushed.

"That also explains your humors and your pretty little belly!" He said touching my belly.

" ㅋㅋㅋ Yeah! I even got nauseas with some odors. But I have to do the blood one. I was going to go with her but I prefer doing it with you"

"Yeah baby. We can go now, we are almost finished" He said smiling.

 

~• At the hospital

"Well pretty lady, here are your results! You can open it yourself. Congratulations!" The doctor smiled, hugged us and left.

We looked at each other and mouthed *congratulations?* at the same time, he smiled at me and nodded signaling me to open it.

We opened it and it said that I was three months pregnant. The test failed with the month for a littleee.

I looked at him smiling and he hugged me and kissed me very sweetly and long then I said "You know what?! I think I am.." I smiled at him and kissed him again.

 

The end

 

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

 

Seeee! They are going to have a lot of babies :P ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ♥

Guys! I hope you liked this story! Thanks again BabeThi for requesting it! Is not that awesome but I tried. I never forgot your request (:

Guys! comment and subscribe! Love you all! 감사합니다!

~• Pics and gif not mine, credit to the owner (: