T.Kangjun - C-CLOWN

Song Fanfic

 

 

Chapter 5 – T.K & Kangjun – JeA (B.E.G)

 

PICTURE IS NOT MINE.......I KEEP UPDATING BECAUSE I'M BORED...

CLICK FOR THE SONG : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZCBbREMARw

 


 

“Hyung, please~” T.K plead to Kangjun and his hyung just sigh in defeat. “Okay. I’ll follow you.” Then, Kangjun can hear a loud ‘yay!’ behind him. Why did he agree to follow him? Is not that will be just ing them? Kangjun smile; sad. “Just too avoid the unnecessary rumour and scandal. That’s the use of me.” Kangjun said before calling for T.K.

 

 

You are someone who needs to be loved
But it’s just not me

 

Kangjun just look at the couple beside him. He walks a little faster to give the couple some space but, T.K grip on his arm preventing him doing so. Kangjun knows T.K just does that because he doesn’t want to let the public that he’s actually dating despite being in an idol group. So, Kangjun actually there for cover up the situation; doesn’t want to make it obvious. Kangjun knows that T.K don’t have any feeling for him but, it’s different for him. He has fall in love hard for him since trainee.

 

There is a time when they finally announce that they are an item to the public. The fans didn’t seem to except it but, when the time pass they seem didn’t care about the news at all as long as their ‘T.K oppa is happy’. That phrase. Kangjun hate it so much. Slowly, the distance keep widening between them.

 

 

Your shoulder
Your shadow
Your back image – I’m more used to those things

 

Then, Kangjun decided to say to himself that he don’t love T.K and decided to forget about him. But, it’s not an easy task to be fulfilled. Because, T.K always come to him at night talking with him, watching movie together, and even there’s sometime he says the words that he should said to his girlfriend than his hyung.

 

Kangjun at T.K bed side. The younger is currently sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow tightly. He caresses the younger hair and the urge to cry comes suddenly remember something. “Hyung, do you know what?” “What?” T.K lean to Kangjun and caress the place under Kangjun eyes. “Your eyes are beautiful. It’s look sparkling.” Kangjun can’t forget about those words. To forget about T.K is harder than to not sleep for 1 week.

 

 

Without anyone knowing, I said farewell
During a long night by myself
Because of you, my love blooms and withers
When you are sleeping

 

Kangjun had caught a cold one day. He stayed in the dorm lying on the bed staring into space. He trying to close his eyes many times to sleep but, he just can’t because when he close his eyes he can sees T.K figure with him linking hand just like a normal couple. And that are hurting him a lot. He knows that thing can’t be archive even the world ends.

 

 

Don’t ask if everything is okay
My long-time hidden heart might spill out

 

“Hyung? Are you okay?” T.K asks Kangjun. Kangjun feels his heart ached when he hear that words. “Hyu--” “Minwoo, I’m okay. Can you leave me alone? Please.” Kangjun says and cover his whole body with the blanket. Kangjun can hear T.K sigh and it has been a long time since he calls T.K by his birth name. T.K sighs. “Rest well, Kangjun hyung.” He takes a final glance from Kangjun and then close the door.


 

 

While everyone is asleep, much of the love
Is silently opening its eyes at night
Is everyone not able to fall asleep?

 

Kangjun always awake in the middle of the night just because the dream he had about him and T.K being together. He decided to stay awake everyday; at night, not wanting to have the same dream being repeat. He don’t care when the stylish noona mad at him because of his eyes bag for the next day. He just wants this unrequited love to be wash away.

 

 

My love cannot be fulfilled
While you are asleep

 

Kangjun smile and his tears fall down, when he realise that, he really can’t forgot about him. His heart is already hurt and it’s too much to handle it. Then, he spot the wishing star passed by and he quickly make a wish. Then, he decided to takes the razor and put the sharp object at his wrist but, he didn’t dare to do it. He just lay on his side on the bed before closing his eyes.

 

“God, make my wish come true. Minwoo-ah, maybe we can be happy just in my dream.” Kangjun said before closing his eyes.

 

 

I hope you meet me in your dreams
While you are asleep

 

The next day, C-CLOWN member found that Kangjun body is cold and he’s not breathing. They cried when the paramedic that comes to check on him said that he’s already die. They didn’t know what the cause of his dead is. There are no one knows the pain that he carried behind his smile and there are no one knows what he wishes for. They just can cry all their heart. T.K went back to his room and lean his back to the door after closing the door he cry and his hand holding a small note with Kangjun writing on it.

 

'Yesterday, I see a wishing star. Do you know what I wish for?'

 

T.K read back the last line of note with tears in his eyes. "Hyung...I'm sorry..." 

 

'I wish to not waking up the next morning...for eternity. I’m sorry because the pain of loving you is too much. Take care Minwoo-ah. I’ll always love you.'

 

 

Song: JeA (Brown Eyed Girls) - 그대가 잠든 사이