--8

Noona, I Like You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 12 a.m sharp. Sandara parks his car somewhere nearby the Han River. She likes it, she likes the mood. It's quiet and peaceful. She takes her phone and looks at the clock.

"Is he going to come?" Bom suddenly asked. She looks extremely sleepy due to their packed schedule. But, she insists to come along and accompany her beloved Sandara Park.

"I hope so..."

"Are they allowed to go out at this time?" 

"I don't know."

"Hmm, I want to take a short nap. Wake me up when he's here okay?"

"Okay."

Dara looks around and out of her conscious, she's actually hoping to see him in person. Eventhough she barely knows anything about this guy but she knows there's something different about Park Chanyeol.

11.49 P.M, EXO'S DORM

"Here's the car key." Suho gives his car keys to Kris. 

"Thank you, leader-nim! We'll be back right on time. No worries!" Kris promised. He gives a look at Chanyeol who has been standing next to him without saying any words. He indeed looks nervous.

"Calm down, dude!" Suho pats Chanyeol's shoulder. It must not be easy for him. He has been going to the toilet back and forth since a few hours ago. Suddenly, they hear the doorbell ringing.

"Oh crap! Don't tell me it's the managers." Suho said as he rushes to the door. Chanyeol and Kris look at each other and they know they're not okay if the managers find out about their plan to meet Sandara Park. 

"Go get changed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter