Final

Goodbye

It was a cold night as she was standing in the balcony, blank staring at the buildings from afar.

She suddenly felt like crying as she remembered the things that his Mom said to her earlier before the intimate party began...

"You will never be good for him"....

"You will never be the right young woman for my son"...

"How much do you need so you can stay away from my son already"...

A teardrop fell.. but she immediately wiped it so he wont see incase he'll be around any minute...

Again...

she continued staring from afar. Thinking if it will be right...

Right, to stay away from the person she loves the most..

Right, to let him go..

Suddenly a pair of hands were already on her waist and his lips kissed her cheek.

"Babe, you okay?" Luhan, worried, said as he noticed his girlfriend being quiet.

"Im fine, Im glad that you let me have here in your mom's intimate party."

She said, smiling just so he wont notice that somethings bothering her.

Silence was lingering in the air..

"Han?" she broke the silence as she faced her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his neck looking straight into his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"You know.. that.. I love you... right?" She said. Unsure of what to say.

Luhan nodded. "And I love you more than you ever think, babe." He smiled. Leaning forward to kiss his girlfriend.

She closed her eyes and let him capture her lips.

 

These moments doesnt really happen to the couple. Luhan is their company's heir which makes him almost occupied everyday but still gives time to bond with his girlfriend who is still busy with her studies...

 

Luhan broke the kiss.

 

And hugged her tight and not wanting to let her go.

 

Her head was on his chest, inhaling his scent. She already have her decision..

 

She will let him go... 

 

She wants him to be succesful...

 

She wants the best for this guy.

 

The guy she loves..

 

And little did Luhan know, that will be the last time he will have her in his arms...