One Last Time...

One Last Time. [Oneshot]

Dear Diary...

            Humans can be cruel don't you think?

Today, I watched the love of my life flirt with a kiss another girl...That makes what? The 4th one this week? Tell me, Why does he do this to me?

He knows my feelings, so why does he continue to hurt me like this?

At first I thought I could win him over. But I guess I was wrong. I gave him all my love, twice as much than anyone else could ever give him. I only looked at him, my heart belonged to only him. I tried so hard....but it didn't matter what I did, and it still doesn't matter what I do, because I am a guy and he will never love me because of that fact. So I decided, that from today onwards I will try to forget him, it might take me a while, probably even forever. I maybe won't ever stop loving him, but moving on is the best decision right?

I hope so...

I've already booked my plane ticket to Japan. I've thrown everything that reminds me of him away. I going to start anew. I'll become a whole new person who doesn't need him. A person who won't cry every night because he doesn't receive one man's love. I will find the man who loves me, and I will love him back, and Jung JinYoung won't cross my mind, not once. I'm proud of myself ^_^

I'll write again tomorrow.

                                                                                                 -Sandeul

                                                                                       -----------------------------

I packed my bags and left the small house, turning back to take one last look. I will miss this place. This is where everything started. I sighed. This is also where it ends...

 

I arrived at the airport, looking around taking in the last bit of Korea I was going to see for probably a very long time. I collected my ticket and waited for the boarding call. I looked at my phone. I also have to throw this away. I don't want anyone to be able to contact me. I'll just buy a new one once I reach Japan. I scrolled through my contacts whispering goodbye to each name but stopped when I reached his name.

"I thought I deleted him already" I mumbled to myself. I was about to close my phone but stopped, looking back at his name. He won't see me ever again, it wouldn't hurt to send him a goodbye message.

I fiddled with the phone keys thinking of what to right but when I was done I hesitated a bit before hitting send. I smiled to myself in accomplishment. My flight was called and I made my way to the plane, dropping my phone in a garbage can that I passed along the way. As I sat on the plane I closed my eyes and breathed in the last few breaths of Korean air.

I finally decided to free myself. I'm doing what's best for me.

But why does it feel like a made a mistake?

                                                                             -----------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I love him. I now realize that. I tried going out with many girls, but it's just not the same with them as it is when I'm with him. I love him, so much. I've been nothing but an to him, but he stiill cared for me.

I tried to ignore it. I thought that since we were both guys I couldn't love him. I thought it was wrong. But I can't ignore it anymore. He's the only thing on my mind nowadays. Even when I'm with girls I can't help but picture him.

I love him. Gosh I'm so stupid. He confessed to me a long time ago, and I rejected him. Why am I so stupid?

I love him, I love him so much, and I have to tell him.

I grabbed my keys. I was going to go to his house and confess. That's the right way to do it right?

I walked out my house, closing the door. I was about to lock it when my phone vibrated. I was shocked to see who it was from.

"Sandeul"

I quickly read the message but soon regretted it. Tears escaped my eyes and I broke out into a sob. My knees gave away as I fell to the floor in front of my appartment.

I was too late...

 

 To: JinYoung

From: Sandeul

If I learn how to fly, maybe then I could reach you...

What I'm trying to say is that I know it's impossible.

I just wanted you to know, that tonight will be the last night that I cry myself to sleep because of you.

I'm giving you up.

But before I do.

I wanted to say this one last time...

Saranghae 

and

Goodbye...

 

----------------------------------

[A/N: >_< my first Oneshot xD wasn't it lame? oh well....I had fun writing it =P please excuse the grammar mistakes if there are any <3]

anywayyyy!!

Check out my friend's fics "Good Boy Vs Bad Boy"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59012/shinee-good-boy-vs-bad-boy-jongkey-minho-onew-ontae-shinee-taemin-

and "Prank"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/48207/prank-byunghee-leejoon-mblaq-mir-seungho-thunder-

I seriously love them >_<

thought I would share them....

so read them....you know you want you ;D

Also Check Out my HongKey fic (strange pairing I know xD But I'm cool like that)

"Boys&Love;?" [It's kind of crappy in my opinion xD]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/33727/boys-love-hongki-key-onew--hongkey

 

Don't forget to comment~! I love comments =3