Your Get Away

Your Get Away - Ryeowook

The cool air wrapped around you as you walked out of your workplace, letting out a deep breath you tried to take in all what happened that day as you closed your eyes as you counted your steps for a little while before opening your eyes again.

Wondering on the streets you checked your phone for any messages from your boyfriend, Ryeowook. Shoving the phone back into your pocket you let your head tilt back as you took a deep breath. Rolling your head over to the side you read what crossroads you were on you discovered that Ryeowook’s building was just a couple more buildings down.

Thinking that you would just drop in and say ‘hi’, you walked to the dorm as you wondered if he was home or not. The stairs carried you to the right floor as your mind traveled quickly jumping from one thought to another as you absentmindedly knocked on his door.Your thoughts halted as Ryeowook stood in front of you.

"Oh _______. Come on in." Ryeowook smiled at you as you nodded and came inside. "I wasn’t expecting you, what’s up?" He asked as he helped you with your coat.

"I just thought that I would stop by." You said trying to cover up your sad day from him. "Are you… busy?" You asked as his outfit made it seem like he was going somewhere special. He looked down at his white shirt, gold tie and black pants and coat as he smirked and shook his head with a faint smile on his face.

"I just came back from a corporation meeting." He explained as he loosened his tie from around his neck and undoing the top buttons. Walking through his apartment, you sat on his couch as your head rested back on the couch as you closed your eyes. Ryeowook furrowed his brow at you in confusion, you were usually bubbly and happy but it was the polar opposite today. 

"Hey babe, is everything ok?" He came and sat next to you as he leaned forward to take in your baggy, swollen eyes your pale face and your low energy.

"Just a rough day at work." You said quietly as you brushed it off as nothing.

"Did something bad happen, you don’t look that good." He said bluntly as your eyes opened and he saw your bloodshot eyes.

"I just got yelled at, they made me skip lunch and made me work crazy hours." You said as you let your eyes fall back over your tired eyes.

Ryeowook took this opportunity to get up and grab a blanket as he draped it on you before sitting back on the couch. Moving closer to you, his thumb gently brushed against your forehead as a small smile curled onto your lips. His lips gently pressed against your skin as it seemed to make a little of the bad day melt away.

Guiding your head to his shoulder, he slowly reclined on the couch as he put a pillow under his head as he watched your exhausted figure lay on top of him. Rearranging the blanket on you, he wrapped his arms around you as he moved his hands all over your back, relaxing the tight muscles that never seemed to rest.

Softly singing a song, you were already fast asleep as your hands rested on his chest as you listened to his beautiful, steady heart beat as you let everything go from that horrible day and enjoyed the warm and welcoming embrace.

— The Next Morning —

Slightly stirring from the position that you were in, you felt an arm around you as you lifted your head off of his chest as you looked up at his sleeping figure, his hair was slightly messed up as he folded his arm under his head, his lips were slightly parted as he slept peacefully. Slowly, you reached up and brushed his soft hair then let your fingers trace down his face to his lips as your fingers brushed over them slowly.

"You’re the best Woon-ie" You whispered as you kissed his cheek sweetly as his grip tightened on you before his eyes opened slightly.

"Go back to sleep jagi, I called in sick for you today, you need to rest." He closed his eyes again as you bit your lip happily and snuggled into his chest just to fall asleep once again.