i

Negligible Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i. 

Hanging low in the sky, the clouds sank with Chanyeol’s mood as he realized he was trapped. The sound of the cracking of knuckles rang in the air as he backed into the corner of the room.

“Can you please just let me go?” he sighed for the nth time, trying to play the situation off coolly as it wasn’t a new occurrence. His icy, clammy hands and short inhalations proved otherwise, prodding the boys even further to play with the lanky boy in front of them.

“Why? Got a date with a boy to go to?”

“.”

“Gay.”

“What the do you think you’re doing?” Hyeju entered the room with an aura of anger mixed with concern. Her own knuckles cracked as she approached the scene. The boys turned to her and scoffed. 

“Or is this aggressive your girlfriend?” 

“Just because you don’t have anything else to do with your life and you don’t know how to do anything else with your life doesn’t mean you can go around throwing your fists at people you don’t even know. So grow up and get the out of here.” 

“Whatever.” A boy rolled his eyes and lead the rest of his pack out, shoving the desks out of their way. When they were out of sight, she turned back to Chanyeol in worry.

“You okay?” 

“Yeah. Thanks. I know I can always count on you,” he winked. 

“Can you not? I just saved your from getting kicked and I was very worried. This is not the time to be winking at me.” She crossed her arms in mock anger. Chuckling, his arms enclosed around her as he placed his head on top of hers. Being almost have his size, Hyeju almost disappeared in his arms, but she enjoyed the feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter