Childish.

Childish.

Amber’s P.O.V

I sat on the wall kicking my feet back and forth. I had finished my solo shots for our new mini album, Nu ABO, and was bored as ever. We were outside and it was freezing, but I had a jacket on most of the time. I was glad I had my tomboyish image, which allowed me to wear more clothing than the other girls for whatever reason.

“Amber!” I heard manger call. I turned around and he was jogging towards me with something in his hand. He tossed it towards me, and I caught it quickly with my left hand.

“Don’t let Krystal get a hold of that. She was putting it all over Luna.” He shouted before running away. I looked down to see a ball of yarn of different colors in my hand. Where did Krystal even get this? I stared at it before playing with it in my hand. I felt like a cat. I could see Sulli finishing her solo shots off in a different part of the photoshoot area. And a plan quickly came to mind. I smiled evilly and speedily began to unravel as much of the ball of yarn as I could.

Sulli’s P.O.V

I tried to stay still as I could to take the pictures. I had been taking them for about an hour now, and I was ready for a break.

“Just a couple more shots.” The photographer said. I smiled inwardly, I knew Amber had gotten her break a little while ago, and I was eager to see her. I had a small crush on her for a while now, and thankfully, nobody had seemed to question it. Although the fans had taken to call her and Krystal a couple, since they were always together. It got me jealous, but I tried to keep my cool.

“Alright, you’re all done Sulli.” Manager said coming from out of nowhere. I smiled, and relaxed trying to message my shoulders from being in the same position for so long.

“Yay!” I shout happily and skip away. I sit down and take a bottle of water and drink for a second, before I feel something on my face. Its some kind of brightly colored string. I turn around to see Amber smile evilly with a ball of yarn in her hand. She throws it at me and I take what I can to put it back on her. We’re tangled up in two minutes and she’s smiling. I can see a camera taking pictures in the background. It must be an amusing sight.

“You look ridiculously childish right now.” I said. Amber smiles and starts to untangle herself.

“I know.” She said after she finished, and she pecks me on the cheek before walking away. My face turns bright red and I try not to look at the camera embarrassed.

She is going to be the death of me someday.

End..

 

This was a ten minute challenge, hence why it is so short.