Lotte World, Friends, and Payback!

Here We Are

bold = talking in english~ remember that!

(did you guys listen to Teen Top, and Infinite's come back!?)

Your POV

The atmosphere of the ride to Lotte World was very intense. Myungsoo kept giving Niel death glares, while Ji-Eun and Niel were love dovey, and Hoya was snuggling up to me. I gave Myungsoo a tight squeeze with our intertwined hands. "Don't worry oppa." Hoya noticed, "Yah, what are you guys talking about?" I told him what happened and gave Niel a death glare, "He's our best friend, though. We'll keep you away from Niel, don't worry Minnie~" Hoya whispered in my ear. I giggled and nodded. My brothers are so protective.

When we arrived at Lotte World, I shouted, "LOOK LOOK, ITS AN ICE SKATING RINK! LET'S GO!"

(That's an ice skating rink right?)

Ji-Eun's POV

Min-Jung loved ice skating when we were smaller. She's a natural. She's so cute! Oh, look, she fell on her . I giggled. Someone covered my eyes, "Guess who?" a deep voice asked me. "Hmm, Niel Oppa~" I replied. I turned around and I was right. "Aigoo, your so smart!" He held my hand and we started skating.

Your POV

I looked around the skating rink, it was filled with couples. Gah, i'm forever alone. Waeee. "Min-Jung-ah!" I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Sungyeol, "Eh? Oppa, what are you doing here?" "I just came here to hang out, Hoya texted me." "Oh, is that so?" He smile and nodded. "Well, let's go!" Sungyeol grabbed my hands and skated with me, he wasn't that bad of a skater!

Hoya's POV

Well, seems like Sungyeol and Minnie are getting along just fine! And Niel, ehh, I forgive him. Not sure about Hyung though. "Hyung, just let it go, if he does it again, THEN we can beat him up." Myungsoo smirked, "Fine." I went behind Min-Jung and wrapped my arms around her waist, "Mine!" Sungyeol, grinned, "Yah! Don't be selfish!" Min-Jung giggled, "You guys are so silly!"

Your POV

I was getting pretty hungry. "Oppa, I'm hungry!" I tugged onto Myungsoo's sweater. "Hmm? Me too, let's go get some food." I went up to Ji-Eun and Niel, "You guys hungry?" Hi-Eun nodded, "Neh~ Niel, Let's go eat!" She dragged Niel to take off their skates, He looked back, "Mehrong~" Psh, this guy.

We went to get some dukbokki, "Yumm, I'm so hungry!" Hoya smiled. "Aren't you always?" I asked, He laughed and patted my head. We ate and had some laugh, but now it was time to go home. "Wait!" I stopped them, "What is it Min-Jung?" Ji-Eun asked. I ran to an ice cream shop and came back with 6 ice creams. "Ooh!" they all exclaimed. "Komawo, Min-Jung-ah!" they happily exclaimed and attacked her with hugs. "Can't breathe!" They laughed. I noticed something, Niel wasn't so happy. "Niel, do you not like vanilla?" He looked at me, "Hm? Oh, no it's just that, oh nevermind." I just shrugged and went back to Sungyeol.

"Hoya? L? Sungyeol?" we turned around and it was four other guys, "Oh! What are you guys doing here?" Myungsoo exclaimed, I guess they gave him the nickname L? I tugged on Sugnyeol's sweater, "Who are they?" "Their our closest friends besides Niel." "oh." "Who is that girl?" one of them asked, Hoya jumped beside me and put is hands on my shoulders, "This is my sister! Min-Jung! Min-Jung this is Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Sungjong." He pointed to each of them, "A-A-Angyeong." "Oh! She's cute~" Sungjong held your hand, "So her family is the one that adopted you?" my  brothers nodded. I went to Niel and Ji-Eun, "I'm bored" I pouted to Ji-Eun, "Aigoo! So cute!" She pinched my cheeks. "Yah!" Niel and Ji-Eun laughed.

When we went back home, the others also came. Well this is awkward. I was sitting on the couch in the middle of my brothers. Sungjong, Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Dongwoo were staring at me. "Umm?" I reached over Myungsoo's lap to tell Sungyeol something, "I'm bored." Sugnyeol starting laughing, "Haha okay." He stood up, "I'm going out the balcony with Min-Jung, anyone wat to come ou tof this situation?" Sugnyeol grabbed my hand, and Ji-Eun and Niel joined us. I saw the city, "Wow, nice view!" Ji-Eun jumped up besides me, "Isn't it?!" I nodded and gave her an eye smile. "Fresh air~" Sugnyeol opened up his arms wide. I pushed Niel to hug him, "Yah!" Me and Ji-Eun laughed. "Mehrong~" Payback! ^^

Hoya's POV

Hmm, something's fishy about Sugnyeol's relationship with my sister. Oh well, I trust him! "So hyung, what did you want?" I asked Sunggyu, he looked up, "Oh, nothing we were just bored." "Tsk Tsk, okay." Woohyun looked at the balcony and back at us, "You have a pretty sister!" "Yah! Don't do anything y now!" Woohyun laughed, "Don't worry! Dongwoo is the y one!" "Yah!" Everyone laughed. Sunggyu's phone started ringing, "Yobosaeyo?" Silence. "Ahh~ Hyung!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was that okay? Hehe, give me some feedback!