Do I?

Here We Are

Author POV

Min-Jung sat in her room still confused with what just happen. She touched her lips, "What just happened?" She then rested her hand on her beating heart, "Myungsoo oppa, Howon oppa.." She shook her head and plopped onto her bed and fell straight to slumber.

 

Min-Jung POV

 

"Min-Jung..."  Myungsoo whispered into my ear. I felt his hot breath tickle my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Neh, Oppa?" He played with a piece of my hair just like what Hoya oppa did earlier, "I want you." I blushed at his words.

Arms s around my waist from behind and rest their chin on my shoulder and that's when I noticed Myungsoo was no where in sight and the one hugging me is Hoya. "Oppa, gwenchanna?" "Neh, Min-Jung. Minnie-ah, you love me right?" I bit my lip as his grip got tighter, "Neh, oppa. You're my brother. How could I not?" "Ani, Minnie... As a lover." I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. He left butterfly kisses on my neck but soon the touch faded and I woke up.

"Ahh, morning already hm? Wonder what oppas..." I stopped talking and just tip toed downstairs to find both my brothers sitting at the counter drinking their beverages. They both looked at me and smiled, "Ah, good morning baby!" Hoya came up to me and took my hand and sat me down next to his seat so I was facing Myungsoo and beside Hoya. "Gomawo.." Myungsoo patted my head while Hoya held my hand under the counter. I jumped back a little but calmed down and I saw Hoya smile. I looked at my two brothers wondering, Do I love them more?

I shook my head and looked straight ahead forgetting that Myungsoo was in front of me. Our faces just inches apart. And his stare... eyes filled with love, lust, just so much emotions. I melted once Hoya wrapped his arm around my waist. Ah man, they're at it again... But I like it. Is it weird? Appa and Umma won't like this would they? Gah... both me and Myungsoo leaned in while Hoya started leaving butterfly kissed just like the dream. Before I could kiss Myungsoo the doorbell had rang. "Urrgh! At a time like this?" Myungsoo bit his lip in frustration and went to go get the door. Hoya chuckled and I looked at him smiling. "Ah, Minnie~ You're so cute!" I blushed at the compliment and bit my lip. Hoya looked back to see if Myungsoo was at the door and he was, Hoya smirked. He looked at me and leaned in to whisper something in my ear, "Be mine?" He leaned back and quickly landed a kiss on my lips. "O-Oppa!"  Hoya giggled, "Mihane! You're too cute! Don't tell Myungsoo kay?" He winked at me and laid back in his chair knowing Myungsoo was coming towards us. "Ah, just the mail.." I giggled and walked over to the couch.

 

Author POV

Hoya and Myungsoo raised their eyebrows and followed Min-Jung, "Minnie, about last night and just now.." Hoya started. "Ani, Kenchanayo!" Hoya and Myungsoo raised their brows, "Ah, arasso..."

The subject dropped and they ended up watching tv. The doorbell rang again today and this time is was the rest of the members from Infinite! "Noona!" Sungjong ran over to Min-Jung and hugged her, "Ah, angnohaesayo!"Min-Jung patted Sungjong's head and walked to her funny english talking friend Sungyeol, "Yo! What up?" "Ess cuuseh me?" Min-Jung laughed and patted his back, "How's it going?" The conversation went normal as always which meant Dongwoo stealing her away from Sungyeol.

 

"Hoya, Myungsoo.." Sunggyu and Woohyun walked up to the two, "Did you guys come onto her?" Myungsoo bit his lip, "Neh..." "Aish... How'd she react?" Woohyun asked. Hoya slightly smiled, "I think she enjoyed it."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah.. I don't know where this story is going. But we'll see! I've got a big surprise coming for ya! /wink wink.

Sorry short update... but I only have 10:30pm til morning for internet since my internet cord doesn't work I borrow my brother's which he uses to play the xbox and he plays all day long.. It's hard >

THERE'S A POLL FOR YA~~~

 

Here's myungsoo for you too~