Final

My Little Lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My name is…” he looked at me as if questioning whether to tell me his name or not. “My name is Gohn…”

My eyes widened and I gulped. “WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY GOHN?!” I asked him. He nodded gently and looked down. “THAT WAS THE BABY LIONS NAME!!! I NAMED HIM MYSELF!!!!” I couldn’t believe what I was saying and then I grabbed his hands. “THAT IS AWESOME!” I giggled and he looked at me as if I was crazy. “I knew that there was something special about you! That must also be why I saw you all the time. You liked the lion cub having the same name as you!” he lightly smiled and I saw a cute gleam in his eyes. “You know you actually remind me a lot of my baby lion.” I giggled more. “You guys are both really good listeners and excellent company.”

“Well I’m glad you think so.” He said and then ruffled my hair.

“Now back to your story! Tell me all the dirty naughty details!” I said with a smirk. “I’m kidding, but if there are some I would not mind hearing it.” I laughed and he smiled.

“So the lion trainer has a naughty side, my friends would like you.” He laughed. “Well…about my story…its…sorta hard to explain without sounding like I have lost my brain…but it goes like this…My friends and I have symbols that were placed upon us a LONG LONG TIME AGO and every few years those symbols start to glow, and because of this…we a transformed for a couple of months and then if we find someone who sees us for who we are, we are able to control this power and use it as we please.” He said and I looked at him as if he were crazy.

“What?” I asked him.

“We are…supernatural beings?” he questioned.

I laughed and smiled. “Come on, tell me the truth…what happened really???”

“I am being serious ______.” He said and I looked at him shocked.

“How did you know my name? I never gave it to you…”

“Because I have known  you for a while, plus your nametag says it and you were the person who trained the baby lion cub during the shows. Your name was listed on the programs.” He told me and I laughed.

“Wait we just met how could you have known me for a while?” I asked him.

He leaned into me and whispered into my ear. “Because I am your lion cub…” he said and I backed away.

“What the heck is this some sort of joke?” I asked him with tears forming in my eyes. “This is not funny at all, Gohn meant so much to me and then you make up this story! Where are you friends, are they watching nearby at your disgusting prank?” I asked him and he stood up.

“I’m not lying _____ it’s really me!”

“Fine then prove it. Turn into Gohn then! You were a lion cub let’s see it!”

“I can’t…” he sighed and I laughed.

“That’s because it is some sick joke!”

“I cannot do that unless you fully accept me…weren’t you listening? I cannot harness the ability to transform unless you believe me!” he was starting to shout and I saw people looking at us.

“I can’t deal with this right now…” I said walking away from him. What kind of sick joke is this?! I questioned.

“________!!!!!” I heard him shouting and I glared as I kept walking faster. As I increased my pace so did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter