Chapter 1

Two Different Loves~

Kai's POV

It was the beginning of junior year at GWECHS and since last year l have had  a crush on a girl. Her name is Genesis and she is tall and beautiful. The thing is that I am not only attracted to her outer apperence but let's face it she is so smart and is very responsible. I cannot help but say that I think I am in love. The sad thing is that I have heard her and her friends talk about me before and they brought me up in a conversation before but her responce was not too positive. They asked if she thought I was attractive but she just kept quiet and had no facial expression. It was cold like she had no interest in me at all.

I have been very worried that if I ever confess my feelings to her she will reject me and I would be so sad if she did. She hung out with these two girls named Gloria and Gloria, I know it is pretty confusing but they look nothing a like. One is tall, has longer hair, and has plump lips or at least that is what my friend Sehun says. That is his girlfriend but he calls he GG so we won't get confused. On the other hand there is the other Gloria... She is shorter, and is on the quiter side at least when she is around the opposite . Other than that if you look from afar she is always making her friends laugh and smile as they spazz about Kpop. My friend Baekhyun is going to ask the quiet Gloria to talk to Genesis about going on a double date with us. He is knows how to charm girls even the quiet ones so it won't be a big deal if she gets all shy.

Baekhyun's POV

Today I am going to ask Gloria if she wants to go on a double date with me and Kai but to bring Genesis and if she gets all shy the flirty Bacon will come out. I walked towards Gloria at lunch and from afar you can see her chatting with her friends and smiling until she made eye contact with me. Suddenly she looked down at her phone and went on a random app staring at absoltley nothing. "Gloria" I said as I awkwardly walked by her and she looked up at me. I saw Genesis and the other Gloria awkwardly putting a headphone on and staring at a music video. She looked up at me and said "yeah?" Can I talk to you in private? I asked using my eyesmile to make her not resist me.

We walked outside to a bench and sat down. She looked up at me and said "If you need help on your homework you don't have to go through all this trouble... just ask. " "You don't need to act like my friend because this is the first time you ever talked to me." I looked down a little embarrassed at the fact that she only thought I would ask something like that. "No, I wanted to ask you something else." I said still kicking my shoes frowning. "What?" "Well Kai has a crush on Genesis and he wanted to go on a date with her but knew she would deny so he was wondering if you can come with me." I replied. "Well i guess I can go for my friend but don't I have to act like I like you?" she replied. "Umm.. well..." I replied." It is okay I will do it because Genesis is my best friend and it is fine we all know you have a huge crush on Taeyeon anyways." She smiled looking not making eye contact with me. I felt bad because it was true I didn't like Gloria I was just doing this for Kai. "Well I have to go back to lunch with my friends but I will act like I am really going on a date with you."Just know my feelings won't ever go away." She mumbled not thinking that I heard her. I looked down at the ground feeling horrible already.

Gloria's POV

I walked back to the table where Genesis was sitting continuing to listen to her music. Once she saw that I came back she quickly let out a headphone and had a wide smile across her face. "Girl, Byun Baekhyun just talked to you~." She smiled. I had to lie, I had to act as if I was not rejected without even confessing, it hurt but I had to endure the pain because I wanted my best friend to be happy. I breathed in and suddenly my acting skills went to play. I smiled widely and started to say : "Baekhyun asked if you and I can go on a double date with him and Kai~" 

Genesis' eyes widened as she replied: "Me?!"

"Yeah!!! He said that they both really have a crush on us." I smiled.

Genesis sheepishly looked down and stared at her cell phone for a minute. I could see the happiness in her eyes and I knew that this would be a happy moment. She never told me but I always knew she actaully really liked Kai. It was too late, I could not look back, someones happiness was my heartbreak, but in the end I know that this is the right thing to do.

Genesis waved her hand in front of my face and said: "Gloria~~?! Are you there?"

I looked up and smiled: "Of course~ So what is your answer Genesis? Would you like to go on this once in a lifetime double date?"

She shyly smiled and replied: "Girl, of course I would~"

"Then it is set, I will let Baekhyun know as soon as possible." I smiled. Although in my mind I really regretted taking this path because now I know that it is filled with heartbreak...