Chapter 1

Lady Luck
Chapter 1
 
On The Nights When Those Stars Are Shining Like Tonight...
 
.....................................................................................
 
The loud slam was heard in small, but luxurious apartment. The girl in her early twenties closed the door and entered the apartment. She took her shoes and red coat off and headed towards the kitchen. Small kitchen was decorated with most stylish furniture, but she really didn’t care. Her wavy brown hair was wet from the rain and she was slightly shivering, but a cup of tea will make it better. The sighs were coming from the girls red lips when she was waiting for water to boil. Her green eyes were wandering around and it looked like she wanted to get out from here as soon as possible. She touched her wet hair and small water droplets dropped on the wooden ground of the apartment. She needed hot shower as soon as possible. Casting last glance still not boiling water, girl headed towards the one of the biggest room in this small apartment – bathroom.
 
The bathroom was striking: a huge white bathtub and shower, soft towels, fluffy carpets, large mirror on the wall. She took her clothes off and dropped the on the one of the fluffy carpets. The sound of water coming from the shower could be heard as she twisted some of the handles and soon the bathroom was full of steam and foam. She was enjoying this moment.
 
Later dressed in white silky robe and with a towel on her head she went to make a cup of hot tea. The rain had stopped and stars could be seen in the sky as the girl enjoyed the night vie trough one of the windows. This night she didn’t wanted to sleep. She didn’t want to work. She wanted to do something special, to meet someone, to have fun and soon the idea formed in her mind. She will let herself to wander around the city she will have fun, will get in trouble and enjoy her last night.
 
The girl went to the spacious white bedroom with big bed. She already knew what she will wear this special night. From the wardrobe she took tight black jeans and white simple t-shirt. She dried and straightened her long hair also she put some makeup on her small face. She was ready to have some fun and to cause some trouble.
 
With confident smirk the girl took black leather jacket and black handbag. She knew that she is looking stunning tonight and for s. The girl put on her black killer high heels and with last glance at the mirror she went out with a confident grin on her face.
The city was not ready for her…