First step

Daily of my life

 

1989 . "Jessica Jung, you're the most valuable diamond in my life. You're my life."
  This is what my mom said when I was born.I'm the luckiest girl In the world. She give such as a great love ever!
 
2000.05.01 "mommy! Please dont leave jessie. Mommy please come back. mommy~......" 
my mom passed away because of cancer. I cry everyday. My dad try hard to comfort me. But I love my mom so much and I'm not so close to my dad. Cant help, its because He didn't care much about me and mom. he often work oversea. 
 
 
2000.10.15 I feel like my dad passed away. He marry new young wife. So he didn't care me at all. Even a bit. His wife not bad but I can't accept her as my mom. No one replace my mom. I'm a unusual daughter in my dad eyes now. 
 
2002.12.25 my dad has a son. I know he love his little boy, Kris so much and I also love him too. At least, he also my brother but I'm kind of stubborn so I'm always act cool all time my dad around. I'm jealous of kris. He has parents. I always look at him from far. I wish my dad would love me and my mom would be back. 
 
 
2002.05.01 My dad never care about me even a bit. He even forget two year anniversary of my mom dead. I sit in front of my mom grave from the morning till night with my nanny. I'm crying like no tomorrow. Finally, I'm faint as another previous year because I didn't eat anything.
From that day, I moved to small house behind my mansion just to avoid from my dad and his new family. It's so much hurt to see people smile and happy since You're deeply in black ocean. Actually,  Small house is just for maids but my nanny just like my second mom so I decide to live with her. She's just stranger but why she care me Bette Than my own dad. Am I really his daughter? Even I moved to small house, My dad still didn't show any reaction. We absolutely like enemy from that time.
 
 
 
2003 is my birthday but no one remember it. I didn't have any friends in school. They didn't bully me but they just not approach me at all. I'm perfect girl in their eyes. They though I'm perfect like the moon. Honestly, im just way lonely like moon.  I'm too rich. I'm too high class. I'm too perfect. Yes! They're right! I'm outstanding student. My dad is really rich. I'm the most beautiful in university but they're wrong. I'm not full of myself. I just don't know how to comfort another feeling since I never get those feeling from another people too. Even my own dad, But only my nanny that care about me. She look after my mom and now she look after me. The life that get up in early morning just to go school then back home,stay in room alone,look at the sky and cry and nightmare almost every night! This is the life of mine. The life of daughter of rich family. 
 
 
2007 God really make fun of my life. My nanny passed away because of old age ill. I know,no one can escape from dead but god, why you not kill me first? Seeing my beloved people passed away one by one is really hurt. 
 
2008 I finish my high school. I'm going to university. I don't want to be perfect in another junior or senior or classmates' eyes. And I prefer to live alone better than stay in home with the guy who is my dad but act like stranger. So I decide to study abroad in my hometown, Korea. It's weird that America student transfer to study at Korea but yes because I'm weird. Korea reminds my about my mom. I love Korea.
 
2008.03.01 At airport: 
 
"Are you sure you can look after yourself?" My dad asked me before I board.
 
"Why not? I've looked after myself from the day mommy passed away. So dont worry. I can take care entire life. im used to my alone life, daddy!"
I never talk in good way with daddy. I fake my smiles.
 
" Don't be so rude, Jessie. Daddy care ab~......" He tried to comfort me.
 
"I have to go now." I cut him off. I can't stand listen his care words. It hurt me more. Even he said but he never did.
 
"Kris! Be good boy, brother."
I bend down and kris hair.
 
"Yes nona! Good luck. Kris love you. Kiss**"
 I kiss him back. He such as sweet boy so no wonder why my dad love Him so much.
 
"I have to go now, everyone." I waved to my mother in law and maid and driver.
 
"Soyeon!"
I'm leaving but similar voice stop me. Only my mom who called my Korean name. My cool heart was melted when I heard it.
 
"Take care, daughter.daddy love you" I turned and my dad suddenly run and hug me. It's been along time that I never feel this warm embrace. He rub my back and I can hear his sob.
 
"I'm gonna be ok." I really wanna hug him back but  its too late that he just said it now. I'm hurt enough to ignore his hug. Being cool to people not onLy hurt them but it hurt myself too. 
I hold my tear until I reach the plane. 
 
 
Here to story goes:
 
2008.03.15 First day in university. Finally, I have a new life. I live in apartment since another students live in dorm. my room was kinda big and I lived alone. I hate sharing. I'm walking to school or by bus sometime. I'm normal girl now. No one know about my background. only head director of university and some teachers. But they didn't reveal unless its necessary.
 
2008.04.12 I meet a group of girls. They kinda of gangster group. I don't know what they doing so I just ignore but just then,
 
"Yah! What the ..." I heard the skinny girl Speak English so fluently.
 
"What're you saying? You have two choice, girl. First join our group second be enemy of our group?" The tall girl that look like boss in group grab skinny girl collar.
 
 
"Let go of me." The skinny girl tried to released herself from those es.
 
"Hey you.... Don't you think it too trash to do those kind of crazy thing." I can't stand with the bully. I just cross my arms and looked at them.
 
 
"Who are you to care?" The 3 girls turned to me and the skinny girl suddenly run to me like she's my friend.
 
" I didn't care. I just do what good people do." I smirked.
 
"Seem like you don't wanna stay in peace. You better run now." The another butts in.
 
"Peace life is not my choice also. And you should be the one who better run." I sign them to looked teachers who walking toward us now.
 
They suddenly walked away and I also walk To my class but the skinny girl keep following me.
 
"I'm Tiffany hwang. And you?" The skinny girl name Tiffany walked behind me.
 
 
"Jessica." I replied but keep walking.
 
"Thank you, Jessica." She keep following. I just nod.
 
"Are you new student?" Tiffany keep following and ask this and those.
 
"Stop follow me." I paused and looked at her.
 
"But I wanna be your friend. Ok?
She hold my hand and I gave her "What?" Looked. :o
 
"I just moved to korea. and Im also new one too. I have no friend. And I wanna be your friend." She smiled. I like her eyes-smile. 
 
"Um ok!" I nodded then keep going. 
 
She's talkative and I'm speechless. She talk talk talk. It's so annoying. And she keep following me everywhere. We get to know each other. She's also from America. Fany change to study with me because The bully group in her class still annoying her. and now, they even annoying me. you know why? because almost all handsome boys crush on us. so they are just jealous dude. but it's ok. 3 vs 2 is not bad. University life was not bad for me now. At least, I have annoying one stay by me and never let me lonely but sometime, I really can't stand with her loud voice but I wonder why, she can stand with my cool attitude? 
 
2008.08.01 
 Today is Tiffany birthday. I'm not kinda sweet but I'll try my best to surprise her. I acted like I don't know. And ignore her.
 
10am in class:
 
"Lets go eating, Jessie." Fany insisted.
 
"No! I'm busy." I ignore and focus on my phone.
 
"What? This is what you called BUSY. You can online shopping after breakfast." Fany glance at me.
 
"Whatever! I need to online, u mad?"
I smirked.
 
"......." She didn't insist anymore and she also didn't go breakfast too. I feel guilty.
 
 
......... She asked me to go cinema, go dinner and anything but I just ignore. I understand how she feel. Birthday is D-day so at least, we have to do something special and happy.
 
6pm.......  I called Tiffany come to my apartment and I lied that I'm sick.
 
Fany's dorm is in different building. But  she's  really fast. She arrived just in 10mns. 
 
"Are you *breath* ok ? *breath*"
I can see how tired she is. She tried to catch her breath.
 
 
" come in." I opened the door and walk straight to kitchen.
 
"You said you're sick." Fany follow me.
 
"I'm just kidding." I didn't look at her. I focus on making tuna sandwich now.
 
"What're you saying, Jessie ? I'm run all the way here and worry to death and now you end up by just kidding."
I can see Tiffany's mad now. Actually, she never like that.
 
"You mad?" I really guilty and so sorry but I can't express myself so end up with my cold sh*t again.
 
"Yes! I'm mad but I didn't mad at u. I mad at myself that worry you too much. And I mad at my brother that lend my motorbike to his friend. And I'm just tired. And today is.....hmmm just forget it " Fany escaped my glare. She sit on the couch.
 
"..........." I didn't say anything. I'm really guilty. I just wanna surprised her.
 
"I'll be back if nothing important." Tiffany teary. She stand up and walk toward the door.
 
"I'm sorry." I'm back hugged her. This is first time that I said sorry after my mom Passed away.
 
"I said I didn't mad at you." I heard her sob.
 
"Oh my gosh! Tiff. Don't cry on your birthday please." I turned her to face me and wiped her tear with my two thumbs. She nodded like puppy.
 
"You know?" She widen her eyes.
....//.....
 
So I just bring her to my room. I prepared a lot of stuffs for celebrate her bd and everything is pink. It kill my eyes but it cheer her mood up. Nothing special. Just a cake and decorate her name. And gift. I bough her a latest bag. It's expensive one but I told its simple. And yeah! Fany has no idea about my background and I don't know much about her too.
I just know that she lives in dorm with her brother. And his brother is our senior in university. He and fany so far different. He acted like boss and walk with gangster. I don't like him. 
 
2008.09.14 her brother moved to live with his girlfriend so Fany has to live alone. She can't afford the dorm alone so I decide to let her live with me. My apartment was twin rooms so it's ok. Now my life won't be bored anymore. 
 
We have much more time together. I started get to know her more. I just know that she didn't have parents and she moved to korea to live with her aunt and her aunt is not rich thats why Fany has to study hard to get scholarship and work part time. Her older brother sometime ask money from her too. Hmmm..... Seem like her life sometime harder than me. but how come she look so strong and cheerful? And why I felt my life without my mom was like hell? And how about fany? no mom and dad so how her feeling? Tiffany must be really harder than me since her brother didn't care about her and plus she's not rich as me. I will learn to be strong as her.
 
 
2008.11.28 I stand under snow with her. We're together when first snow again. We're walking to school but my leg Creep at once. I sit and can't even stand. So fany piggy back me. 
 
"You don't need to do that, stupid tiff." I knock her head and I'm on her back now. I hugged her neck like kola.
 
" I have to. I noticed you often like that, Jess! And today is freaking cold. So your foot must be really hurt. " She's a gold heart. I'm touched so I just buried  my head on her neck.
 
"I love you." I don't know what is mean but this is what inside my heart. I just love her so much. 
 
"I love you more, babe." She chuckled.
 
                   ..............
 
"My J! honestly, you really heavy an~...." I jumped off of her back. Because my legs ok now.
 
"You're annoying." Her talkative never end so I end it up by shut by my lip on her lip. She smiled to show that her enjoy it too.
 
"Let's go school. Mwahhhh......" I put my arm on her shoulder and lean in then peek on her cheek. 
 
Day by day, my feeling toward her was really getting weirder and weirder . She such as really sweet girl. I'm shy when she around. I felt
Insecure when she's far from me. Her touch make my heart about to burst out. Is it normal that best friend have to be like that? 
 
__________________
 
Thank you for subscribing, voting , reading and give comment. Before we starting the revenge or serious scenes . I will spend about 3 or 5 chapters to flashback to sweet moment of JeTi before we take action in harsh moment. Or do you want me to summarize in short?