- 12 -

The Wrath of Idol Life [Season 2]

{ Two Love }

11:50 p.m. New Year Eve, Outside The Restaurant

 

"This is the moment I've been waiting for.." Jiyeon said as both of them were slowly strolling down the streets.

The streets was empty and quiet. Shops and stores were closed, the street lamps were the only ones lighting up the street, neon boards were shut off, shop lights were all completely turned off. Shops were pitch dark and the roads was dark. Darkness surrounded them, but the presence of each other was all that they needed.

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo said, stopping right on his tracks.

Jiyeon bit her lips and sighed. Turning around to face him, she then replied him back, "I want to stroll with you along the street like that, to celebrate the new year together." She then paused for awhile and continued on, "But then you were so foolish, you didn't know and called Infinite members to come along. You wouldn't know how pissed I was back then." 

Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock. "Really? I didn't know you wanted to celebrate the new year with me only.. I was foolish, sorry... Forgive me alright?" Myungsoo apologised as Jiyeon smiled and nodded his head.

"Actually, I am not really angry with you. I was just paranoid as to why you couldn't understand what I wanted. I thought it was obvious." Jiyeon said as Myungsoo pouted sadly at her. "It's really okay, Pabo Myung." Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo beamed with laughter upon hearing the name Jiyeon had created for him. "Pabo Myung?" He said, still cannot contain his laughter. 

"Yeah, you're a pabo. Pabo Myung." Jiyeon reinforced.

"You're so cute. I like it." Myungsoo said as he held her hands tightly and swung it about. "Kiss me." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon looked at him in shock. She looked around, left and right and around her to see for anybody lurking behind or sneaking behind, secretly looking at them. She then whispered to him in panic, "We're in the public. What if we get caught by the public?" 

Myungsoo smirked. "I don't care. As long as I get your kiss, I will stop. Trust me, there's no one here. Everyone's celebrating the new year, some are already asleep. Shops are closed early on the New Year eve anyway. There's no shops opened, only some restaurants, no one will see us Jiyeon." Myungsoo persuaded her as she sighed.

She looked about again, ensuring no people around them. Taking a huge breath, she heaved a sigh and hurriedly pecked his lips, taking opportunity of the serene and quiet street. Myungsoo's lips curved into a bright smile as he held onto her hands tighter as they continued walking. They passed by buildings of shops and buildings of offices, while their hands never parted from each other.

They found a bench outside an office building, right beside a tree. Jiyeon and Myungsoo took a seat down on the bench, while looking at into blank space. Jiyeon turned her head towards Myungsoo, whom also turned his head to her right soon. They stared at each other, and Myungsoo started chuckling right into her face.

Curious, she nudged her shoulders. "Wae?" She asked him. 

"Ani, just that you're just too pretty for me to even stare right straight into your face. I guess, I am so nervous to see you still, my beauty Jiyeon." Myungsoo replied back.

"Yah, you're such a sweet-talker." Jiyeon hissed at him.

"Only for you, Jiyeon." Myungsoo said while smiling uncontrollably.

"Whatever.." Jiyeon said while smirking at Myungsoo. She then looked at the watch. "Omo, 11:59... 30 more seconds." Jiyeon said, as Myungsoo  brought himself closer to Jiyeon as he wrapped his arms around her waist while both of them stared at the clock on the watch intensely as the arrow kept ticking and ticking, approaching towards the 12 position.

In another 10 more seconds, the arrow ticked and ticked, when it finally landed on the 12 position, fireworks were displayed on the night sky from far while some people on the streets played with firecrackers, while some played with lightsticks, while greeting happy new year to each other. 

Myungsoo landed his lips on her cheeks for a brief second before muttering to her softly, "Happy New year, Jiyeon." He said as Jiyeon looked at him and smiled.

"Happy New year to you too, Myungsoo oppa." Jiyeon replied back.

"I prefer Pabo Myung." Myungsoo commented.

Jiyeon looked at him in disbelief. "You... can't take you and your weirdness, alright alright... Pabo Myung." Jiyeon said in defeat while smacking his chest playfully.

"I love you so much Jiyeon... And thank you for making me believe in love again." Myungsoo said all of a sudden.

Jiyeon looked at him in shock. "That was random, but thank you too... for making me feel happy to fall in love with somebody so charming and somebody so great." Jiyeon complimented as she played with her fingers while they slowly strolled along the street.

Myungsoo sighed and said, "You must know my ex right, Kim Do Yeon.. I was blinded by her, or shall I say, we dated since she was one of those in-charge for my production of the L Bravo Viewtiful Part 2 book. We chatted, and I find her and I have quite a number of similarities, and I enjoyed talking to her. So I asked her out, and after that outing, I confessed my liking for her... Then, we went out for another date, and it was just a date at her home, and we just only went out to the supermarket to buy some food, simply and from there netizens published the shot of us there online, the agency asked us and I wanted to publicize the relationship because she wanted me to do so, but the agency wouldn't, she got mad and somehow we broke up shortly after the publicization of the evidences online."

"You need not tell me all these if it makes you sad." Jiyeon said worriedly.

"It's fine, I find a need to tell you this. Since you're my girlfriend, there is nothing for me to hide from you anyway." Myungsoo replied back as Jiyeon smiled at him in satisfaction.

"I'll help you to overcome it." Jiyeon suggested.

"I'm already over her, thanks to a girl." Myungsoo said. He then stopped and cupped his cheeks, "And the girl is you. Too bad we have to dress  like so disguised when we're just simply strolling and walking around, if only we could date openly." Myungsoo added on.

"Ani... I'm fine with that. As long as we're together. I don't need to publicize my relationship with you. I'm an idol, you're an idol, a top rising idol, I know how it feels and what will happens. So... don't worry." Jiyeon assured him as Myungsoo smiled assuringly and nodded his head and played with Jiyeon's hands.

They soon tugged their hands right into the pockets of their coats as a strong cold gust of winter wind blew right across their face. Burying her head in her skarf, she hurried her pace before Myungsoo stopped right on the spot.

 

"You.." Myungsoo uttered softly as Jiyeon lifted up her head to be welcomed by Kim Do Yeon, the ulzzang that dated Myungsoo for 4 months and broke up right after the evidences were posted online.

Jiyeon bowed and greeted Do Yeon and Do Yeon returned with a casual smile and a slight bow while greeting Jiyeon back politely. Jiyeon took a glance at Do Yeon. An ulzzang for sure. She wore fluffy white fur coat, pink fur pullovers with a white shirt on the inside, and black tights made of leather. She had a beautiful floral scent in her as she flipped her hair. Her hair was tied in braids while she wore simple make-up, fake lashes and round contact lenses.

Jiyeon was checking her out before the conversation snapped her out of her thoughts. She stared at Myungsoo whom looked at her worriedly, she then diverted her eyes to Do Yeon, whom smiled at her. She looked at her and Myungsoo puzzled while Do Yeon chirped a laughter and softly brushed her hands across Jiyeon's shoulders.

Do Yeon smiled. "I was saying you're a beautiful woman. I'm glad Myungsoo found someone." Do yeon said, while her lips curled into a huge smile.

Thankful for her compliment, Jiyeon bowed politely and thanked her again while Myungsoo pulled her back up immediately and left his arms wrapped around her tiny ant-sized waist. Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo worriedly while Do Yeon smiled as her eyes were pinned on Myungsoo's arms wrapped around Jiyeon's waist.

Smiling uncontrollably, she waved at the couple goodbye and departed away from them. Her departure made Myungsoo heave a huge sigh as Jiyeon looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows as she lifted his head up and stared at his face intensely.

"Gwenchana?" She asked him as Myungsoo nodded his head.

Jiyeon stared at him suspiciously as Myungsoo sighed and cupped her cheeks. "I'm really fine, don't worry please." Myungsoo said softly to her as Jiyeon sighed and nodded her head in defeat. 

Just then, as they continued to walk back to the restaurant, Jiyeon's eyes were pinned on the beautiful displays of the jewelry on the shop display while Myungsoo stood beside her, watching by her side. He suddenly felt a buzzing sensation on his pocket, which revealed to be a new message on his phone.

Looking back at Jiyeon, he then quietly tapped on the message. It read: Myungsoo-sshi, can I see you soon? I need to talk to you about something. I have no one to talk to about this.

Myungsoo sighed as he bit his lips while hesitating to reply. Looking back at Jiyeon, Jiyeon was still engrossed with the beautiful jewelry display. Myungsoo shut his eyes tight for a second before surrendering in defeat. He replied to her message. It read: I am busy, no time to meet, sorry.

He was shocked by her fast reply. It was as if she had this message stored in her phone upon his reply. Myungsoo-sshi, if so, am I really that worthless or am I just not worth your time? We used to date for awhile, though we didn't met much but just texted, but I know our feelings were mutual back then. I really need to see you and talk to you about something... and I'm serious about it.

Fine, arrange a date and I'll try to come. Just this once, please.

Do Yeon then replied the message. Okay, I'll promise. Thank you so much, Myungsoo-sshi.

Myungsoo stared at her message blankly. He was having mixed feelings. For one, he was frustrated and worried that Jiyeon might be upset as he only managed to get rid of her in his life and found himself a better girl, Jiyeon. For two, he missed her somehow. Suddenly, he felt a nudge on his waist as he looked back up and hid his phone immediately upon seeing Jiyeon's smile. 

"Wae?" She asked him.

"Ani, just my hyungs asking me to come back soon. They're just some naggy, worried old men of mine." Myungsoo came up with an excuse which Jiyeon bought it and nodded her head in understanding as she held her hand as they walked back to the restaurant to meet up with their group members.

 

3 Jan, 9:00p.m. In a Nearby cafe of Infinite's Dorm

 

Myungsoo rushed up to the table where Do Yeon was sitting. She bought herself beer and beer cans were all over the table. She was on the second level of the cafe alone. The cafe and streets were surprisingly quiet as Myungsoo took off the sunglasses. While wearing his cap in disguise, he snatched the beer can away from Do Yeon.

"Stop drinking for real." Myungsoo said as Do Yeon shook her head.

"My heart is in pain. I'm in pain, I feel like dying..." Do Yeon said in a trembling voice.

"What's wrong with you?" Myungsoo asked her softly.

"Ani... Nothing's wrong... Just feel so suicidal now.. Karma's a ... Life's stupid and . I hate life and myself. I want to die.... I want to die." Do Yeon said while her voice droned on Myungsoo's ears.

Myungsoo sighed and remained silent while Do Yeon started crying out tears as she buried her head on the table, covering her arms from her face and sobbed.

Myungsoo remained at the position, staring at Do Yeon in pity as he pulled her up while Do Yeon had her hands covering her face as she hurriedly wiped the tears off her. "Oppa, mianhae... I did wrong. I should have been more considerate... I want you back oppa... I really need you. I see you and Jiyeon so happily together, I don't know why but I regretted my choice." Do Yeon explained.

"It's too late. She's mine now." Myungsoo said sternly.

Do Yeon then grabbed his hands tightly, never letting it go while Myungsoo strugged his hands off but he stopped after a minute. Do Yeon looked intensely into his eyes while he stared back at her. Do Yeon stepped herself up from her seat as she leaned closer to Myungsoo's face before leaving a kiss on his lips.

Myungsoo widened his eyes as he continued staring at her in disbelief.

"i... Still love you..." Do yeon said.

Myungsoo smacked her face while Do Yeon hurriedly gripped onto his hands again while pushing him back on the seat. "Oppa... Please don't... I am suffering now." Do yeon said.

Myungsoo sighed. "What do you freaking want from me.." Myungsoo said in an annoyed tone.

"Can you at least drink with me... please." Do yeon said as Myungsoo sighed and nodded his head.

They drank. 4 cans. 6 cans. 20 cans. Just like that. Myungsoo drank a total of 16 cans while Do Yeon drank 4 cans slowly, sip by sip, every half a minute. Do Yeon stared at Myungsoo intensely as at the end of it, Myungsoo was dead beat.

Myungsoo lay his face flat on the table, while still slightly sober. His eyes were tiny and practically almost shut, while Do Yeon walked towards him and carried him up. She rested his arms around her shoulders while slowly pushing him into a cab she hailed for and it droved to a nearby motel. 

Do Yeon slammed Myungsoo on the bed, while Myungsoo groaned and moved aboutwhile wincing and wincing in pain. Do Yeon soon came hovering on top of him as she gently caressed his face and brushed her fingers across his smooth hair. 

Bending down and giving him a full view of her cleavage as she only wore her bra and undies, she kissed on his cheeks, while she his ears and stared at Myungsoo intensely. "I love you oppa.." She whispered in a seductive tone before crashing her lips on the bed. From there, moans soon filled the room.

 

Myungsoo soon woke up behind the covers as he groaned in pain as he rubbed his forehead. Suffering from a major hangover, he looked around him to find himself landing in an unusual place. He scanned around the room. It looks like a hotel, it then seemed like a motel when he looked at himself to find his bare skin being covered under the blankets.

He widened his eyes and turned around to see noone in the room. He gasped in shock as his eyes caught attention of the note beside the table. It read: Thanks for the night, it was protected, don't worry, I helped you to wear some protective condoms. Those condoms were expensive, and super protective, so don't worry~

He gasped in shock as he crushed the paper and tossed it onto the floor hard. He brushed his hands across his hair as a tear escaped from his eye as he remembered the scene last night vaguely.

All he could remember were Do yeon undressing him and him responding to her kiss and everything else. They had . Truth hurts. Myungsoo collapsed back on the bed as he then remembered his phone.

He took his phone up to see an unread message from Jiyeon.

He tapped on it. It read: Oppa, how's your day? Reply me soon. I miss you. I can't wait to see you in the concert later. Hope INFINITE have prepared for your stage well. Good luck... and FIGHTING! <3

Myungsoo collapsed back on the bed and sighed. "This can't be true... ." Myungsoo cursed under his breath as he was in a freaking crazy dilemma and frustration.


HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! *pops chamapagne*

Myungsoo.... ;( *sigh*
I feel bad for you though. :x and esp Jiyeon.

Stay tuned!
COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!