The Day We Met

Through our heart

YoonA POV

            It’s a beautiful day yet I am feeling gloomy. It’s my last year of college and I will surely miss the memories in school. To be exact, memory. My life of college suffer a lot, not only from bullies but also family problem. My parents divorced when I am only at the age of 10. Since then, my dad always go out for his business and not even care about me. As I am mute, he felt shameful and treat me like I am the disgrace to our family. Luckily. These two important person in  my life save me from all this. They are Kai, my best friend and my teacher, Mrs Kim. They helped me through all the suffers and made me into the cheerful girl again.

            I always remember what Mrs Kim told me.

“Yoona-ah, remember one day, there will be your prince who will understand you through his heart.”

I always wonder if it is Kai but I noticed my love to him was just close friend’s love not lover’s love. Kai liked me and I heard him confess once when he thought I am sleeping. I pretended I don’t know in order to keep our friendship as close as ever. However, I know he will be there to support me even our friendship is ruined.

            Anyways, I changed into my casual clothes, take my bike and set off to school. I met Kai at the school gate. Same as always, he wore a black t-shirt with a short skinny jeans. In his hand, he hold my favourite bubble tea. Without any hesitation, I ran to him and snatched it away from his hands. His ‘mini-heart attacked face’ made me laugh my heart out when he almost lose his balance. We went in our school, heading to our locker.

            We saw a crowd of crazy students shouting “Seohan. Seohan.” The curious me went and take a look. I saw the two couples, which I guess they are but turn out they are not when I heard the boy said. Our doe-like eyes caught each other and had been admiring each other’s features for a few minutes. Remember that Kai is waiting for me at the locker, I turned away and went to my locker. I saw a piece of note left on top of my locker which I guess Kai left. I didn’t bother to read the note as I am going to be late for my class. Before going, I looked at the doe-like eyes boy again and he didn’t seemed to realize which is lucky.

 

LuHan PoV

            I never understand why coming to school with a girl is considered as a couple. Well, I admit I had a crush on Seohyun but that was a long time ago. Anyways, the truth is me and Seohyun are neighbour and since no one has the time to take her to school, as a gentleman, I accompany her. Who knows it will lead to a big mess like this.

            When I am trying to get on my way, I caught a pair of doe-like eyes staring at me. Mine stared at her too, she was gorgeous, I thought. She made my heart stop immediately when I saw her. I guess she could make all guys fall for her right in a minute. She has pale skin, doe-like eyes which is just like mine, thin lips and dark-browned hair. She gave me those feelings that I had known her for so long. Probably I see myself in her. We both had the same doe-like eyes and we had been staring each other for so long like we had found the other pair of us. She looked away slightly flushing and left me, daydreaming. I was back to reality when I saw a hand waving at me.

 

“Luhan oppa? Are you alright?”

“Ah, yes, yes, Seohyun.” I replied with a smile.

We went to our class until I saw the girl again. I took the initiative and sat beside her, leaving Seohyun dumbfounded. I saw Seohyun marched off to another sit but I don’t even bother cause right now my mind is on the girl. In order not to be rude, I introduced myself. Instead of replying, she shook my hand.

 

That was when I touched her hand, it was soft. Out of sudden, all my beautiful memories pop out of my mind. Amazing, this girl, she make me feel so special. The feeling of it can’t be describe with a thousand words nor a picture. You had to feel it to know it. Suddenly, I saw her past. Her sad miserable past. It was a short flashback until a sound came and disturb the moment.

 

“Ahem,ahem, I think you two can stop your lovey dovey hand shake now.”

 

We both blushed and remain silence the whole lesson. I wasn’t paying attention to the teacher but her. Her face was beautiful just like a goddess. I never since such face before. Time passes so fast just by looking at her face and the class had ended. When I was about to go out of the class, the teacher called me.

 

            She told me about YoonA, the girl that she is mute. She hoped that I can take care of her and treat her as a friend. I nodded and went out to find her. I saw two girls who are bullying her when she is sitting alone in a silent place. I immediately pulled her away and hold her hand tight.

 

            Not knowingly, after I mumbled “Glad you are safe” I kissed her in the lips. I knew she is going to slap me and pushed me away but she didn’t. It soon became a long passionate kiss yet I felt it was only for 10 minutes. Her lips tasted like mint chocolate and she made her first kiss perfect.

 

-No One POV-

They both knew is love at first sight or maybe even kiss at first sight. They both never experience something like that before. They kissed and kissed and broke apart when the bell rang. YoonA smiled and dragged Luhan to the class.

 

Luhan talked with his aegyo

“YoonA-ah, I don’t want go to the class, let’s skip school okay?”

YoonA laughed and couldn’t resist his aegyo so she agreed. They both secretly sneaked out of the school and ran out with all their might. It was their first date yet it was the best one ever. They went to the fun fair and had so much found riding the thrill roller coaster. They had so much fun time together, sharing ice- cream and all. No one on this earth really can appreciate love in sudden, do they? YoonA and Luhan are the only one who understands their love. It’s complicated yet simple.

 

            They are having too much fun not knowing an envy eyes are watching them. It was Seohyun, she was eyeing their move even the kissing part and how she wish it was her. How can her beloved oppa fall for a mute girl who he only met. The jealousy of love led to a big big revenge and YoonA is going to get it.

 

A/N : I know this is really bad because I wrote this in a hurry. I make sure I make my promise come true . Anyways, will YoonA and Luhan love is powerful enough to fight with love jealously. Please stay tune and continue to support. Kamsahamida ^^I love you my fellow supporters. After this note, it show you the scene so you can have some imagination of Yoona’s room, her clothes and all :) 

yoona-eider-22.jpgYoonA's Clothes

tumblr_m8a4asYdzO1qezheso3_500.pngWhen Seohyun and Luhan are standing next to each other

 

6e7de75c42cb11e3977522000a9f308b_5.jpgWhen they go for a date :)