Guy Next Door

Guy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuk and you are living in the same neighbourhood. In fact, you guys are neighbours! But you didn't know. Both of you are also classmates, but being the geeky girl you are as you sit right in front of the teacher's desk, you didn't know of his existence as he sits at the back of the class. Little did you know that this bad boy, has been in love with you...

On this fateful day, while you were walking out of the school gate, on your way home, you were too engrossed in your novel and hit into Hyuk.

*BANG* You lost your balance and fell

Hyuk:"Ohmygod! I'm so sorry! Are you all right? Are you hurt anywhere?"

You:"I'm fine. What about you? Are you okay?"

Hyuk:"Haha. I'm fine. You're the one who fell. Let me bring you home "

You:"S-sure... Wait, you know me? And where I live? Are you a stalker?!"

Hyuk:"Of course I'm not ! I'm Hyuk and I'm your neighbour! We're also from the same class, you don't know me at all? Really?"

You:"I'm sorry but I didn't know of your existence since I sit at the front... Sorry..."

Hyuk:"It's okay. Then we'll be friends from now on? Are you heading home? Let's walk home together"

You:"S-sure. Let's go back home together then, chingu" The reason you were stuttering was because you were captivated by his eyes. It seemed to look at you with the most loving feeling but you choose to ignore it. *Why would Hyuk look at you with loving eyes? Can't be...*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter