Marshmallow and Squirrel Boy

Marshmallows and Squirrel Boy

 

   “Hyung, please stop that…”

   “Vvuht I weeeaally whanth to vvwweakkhh mahh wwikkhhowwdhh.. (But I really want to break my record)” said Minhyuk-hyung with.. Uhh… More than a dozen of marshmallows on his mouth. I didn’t even know how could he survived with that..

   “I did’nt even know what are you saying!!” I give a little punch on his back, and he finally barf all of that marshmallows to the nearby tissue. Yuck…

   “Sungjae-ya~  I nearly break my record…”

   “Like that really important… What if you died because there’s some marshmallows that stuck in your throat?”

   “That doesn’t sound honourable.. But, hey, remember who got a marshmallow that nearly stuck on his throat and then laughs so hard after that~?” with that sentence, and Minhyuk-hyung’s grin, my face quickly turns red.. Dang.. A direct hit..

   “Alright, alright!! But it was back then on weekly idol..” I puffed my cheek, making Minhyuk-hyung laughs.

   “Kekeke… So, you have no right to stop me, Sungjae-ya~”

   “I-I… Nnn….” well, he is right that I have no right to stop him, but, can’t he just understand how worried I am?

   “I know you must be worried about me, but, I’m gonna be alright.. Now, could you please handed that bag of marshmallows that you hide behind you?” ahh, really.. He know that I hide that stupid bag of marshmallows behind me? He’s fast.. Or am I just forgot that he has the body of an athlete? Ahh, well, that has nothing to do with it.. Or is it? O.O”

   “..There~  Just die already..”

   “Kekeke… Thank you for that good luck~”

Minhyuk-hyung then starting to put those marshmallows one by one, on his surprisingly wide mouth. Well, he do has that habit to fully stuffed his mouth with food, but.. Well.. Actually.. That’s kinda worrying.. I mean, he could just stuffed too much food until he can’t breathe anymore~   Or, some food may stuck on his throat, and he can’t breathe~  Or, he forced himself to swallow that much food, and It hurts his inside~   Or, or.. Ahh..!! I think I’m thinking about the worstest that could happen..

Now he’s stuffing the tenth marshmallow into his mouth. 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th.. And then..

   “Ughhrphh…” he finally barfs..

   “Look, you’ll never break your record, hyung~” I said while giving him some more tissues.

   “I will break it, Sungjae-ya. I know I can. I believe I can. So, please wait there for this hyung to break his own record, okay~?” he gives a little wink at me, before starting to stuffs the marshmallows into his mouth again. Geez.. This hyung.. He just wont give up, wont he?

Since that day, after Weekly Idol show on 18th of September 2013, he kept on trying to break his record of stuffing marshmallows into his mouth. If we just didn’t pick those tenderloins, Minhyuk-hyung wont even have any idea to make a record of himself stuffing as much marshmallows on his mouth.. Damn tenderloins…

And now, there he is, somehow, it was the 10th marshmallow again.. Then after the 14th, he barfs, and then take a deep breath, and beginning to stuffs the marshmallows again. And the same thing happened for like five times..

   “Hyung, please stop.. Or..”

   “Ooww whhudd??”

   “Or.. Or.. I’ll break your head like how I broke those watermelon!!” …Man…

   “…Blarrghh!!! Kheuhahahah..!!!” he barfs all of the marshmallows on his mouth and laughs hardly.

   “W-what?”

   “It’s just so funny…”

   “What’s so funny?”

   “The thing that you said before.. You’re gonna break my head? Lol, Sungjae-ya…”

   “B-but, I will, if you kept on doing that..”

   “Sungjae-ya… I know you wouldn’t dare too… Kekeke…” he pats my head, and beginning to mess my hair.

   “What makes you say that I wouldn’t dare to?”

   “…You know it… *wink*”

   “Eunghh…” DANG IT… My face once again turns red…

   “And, and, atleast if you’re gonna try to break my head, it wouldn’t break on one smash, so I could just moved away, right?”

   “Eh? Is your head that hard… Kekeke…”

   “Aww… Sungjae-ya… You couldn’t even hit the gong 10 times… You’re giving up after your first hit..”

   “And, the same goes to you, hyung…”

   “… Ahh, right…”

   “Kekeke… But atleast I’m able to break that watermelon on my third hit~”

   “Yeah.. Third hit… Kekeke…”

Uhh… I couldn’t just be mad at this cute and lovely squirrel hyung… I couldn’t even believe that he actually older than me.. He’s just really childish, and cute, and, and… Adorable… >////<   How could he looks so young and cute while he’s actually five years older than me~!!?

Damn it… He’s starting to stuff the marshmallow into his mouth again.. That’s it! I can’t take it anymore!! I grabbed his hand, right when he’s going to stuff the second marshmallow into his mouth.

   “S-sungjae-ya..” I can clearly feel that his hand is shaking, and his face was brightly red.

   “Hyung.. Spongebob and Patrick wont agree with what you did..” great.. Yook Sungjae.. What did you just say..

   “Huh?” I release his hand after he put back that marshmallow into the bag. He seems like he did’nt know what the heck I was talking about, and he’s interested to know more.. Well.. Actually, I didn’t really planned this all.. Like, that sentence was just flowing out from my mouth.. Now, how should I explained this to the interested squirrel-hyung?

   “Y-yeah.. I mean, they looovvee marshmallows, right?”

   “Yeah~” he gives a little nods. Probably look more like a childish nods..

   “And.. And.. I think they wont agree that you just stuffed marshmallows into your mouth, and then barfs it.. Since they loves marshmallows, I think they wont like people who just wasted them up like that..” great, Sungjae.. Just great.. Where did your imagination has taken you to? He probably wont understand.. Where’s my banana doll? I’m ready to cover my face out of embarrasseness..

   “..Ahh… I understand…” good.. He actually understand.. Wait! He understand??!!

   “W-wait, you what?”

   “Yeah, I understand.. But I wont give up like that for Spongebob and Patrick!! I’m okay if they don’t like me.. I’m going to break my record, no matter what~!!” he’s starting to stuffs some more marshmallow into his mouth again, and again.. Okay, I’ll make sure this is the last round..!!

   “H-hyung…”

   “Hnng??”

   “Please stop..”

   “I khhanntt~  I ghhot diss.. (I can’t~  I got this..)

   “But, I don’t like it..”

   “….”

   “Please, hyung..”

   “….”

   “I’m worried about you, and you know that.”

   “….”

   “Hyung.. Please stop, or.. Or.. I’ll be the one who stops your mouth… With mine…” dang, Sungjae.. Why did I even say that..?? My face feels like it was boiling.. It’s red… How could Minhyuk-hyung saw me in this time..?? I hid my face with my hand, but.. Hey.. That plastic bag sound was stopped.. Is that what I’ve been thinking about? DID HE FINALLY STOPPED!!?

I slowly remove my hand from my face, and take a look at Minhyuk-hyung’s hand, and his hand is not moving, like he was stoned.. But.. I have a bad feeling about this.. I take a quick glance at Minhyuk-hyung’s face, and.. Right… He’s smiling.. That naughty smile… Did I just pulled the trigger?

He’s beginning to stuffs marshmallow to his mouth again. Slowly.. Ohh… So, he want to play, and my kiss will be the first prize…

   “Hyung.. I’m serious..”

That’s one more marshmallow, making it the 12th.

   “Hyung… Stop…”

Another one.. The 13th.. Anyway, if you didn’t know, I barfed at this point on Weekly Idol… xD

   “Hyung… Don’t make me do that…”

That’s the 14th.. And, surprisingly, he didn’t barfs, but instead he stopped, and take a deep look at me, still with that naughty, and his eyesmile makes a big plus to that..

   “Hyung… Stop. It. NOW..” I could just grabbed his hand, and hit his back like before, but, I don’t know why I didn’t do that.. Maybe I DID want to kiss Minhyuk-hyung.. -/////-

He’s slowly stuffing that 15th marshmallow into his mouth. He’s provoking me, eh? My hand quickly grabs his head, and pulled it against mine. And right after our lips touched, he quickly moved my hand away, and…

   “Bleurrgghh!!!”

   “Eeww… Hyung… That’s disgusting..” I the saliva that sticks around my mouth. Yeah, it’s hyung’s, because It tasted like marshmallows~  Sweet..

   “Sorry… How could we kissed when my mouth was fulled with marshmallows? *wink*”

   “Hyuuung~”

He then move his face closer to mine. And of course I welcome it~   The both of us were enjoying the warm kiss. After some minutes, I moved his face away, and take a deep breathe. The time seems perfect, since he also seems out of breathe.

I dropped myself to the sofa, while Minhyuk-hyung starts to eat some marshmallows. Yeah. He eat it, not just stuffing it like before..

   “Hyung..”

   “What?”

   “Now that I’ve thinked about it. The first time our lips touched, even just a little, you seems like really surprised.. But now?”

   “I think it’s because now I’m getting used to kiss, Sungjae-ya~  If you’re doing anything really often, it’ll become habbit..” he gives a little smile.

   “Yeah.. W-wait!! R-really often? Habbit?”

   “Yeah!! Habbit~!! We kissed really often, right?”

   “Was it that often?”

   “Yes it was~!! ><”

   “Ahh.. So it was that often… And.. Ahem… Did you.. Eurmm… Like it?”

   “Sungjae-ya!!!” his voice suddenly became higher. Did he mad?

   “W-whaat??”

He suddenly pull my head, making our lips sticking together. But I don’t really like surprise kiss… ><”   So I pushed his shoulder away.

   “..You didn’t like it, Sungjae-ya? You didn’t like our kiss?” Minhyuk-hyung seems kinda down..

   “I-It wasn’t that.. B-“

   “So, you like it?” why this hyung… After looks really down, he suddenly sounds really excited..

   “I-I… I do… But!! No surprise kiss!! ><   I don’t have a time to breathe you know…” I puffed my cheek. Minhyuk-hyung let out a giggle.

   “Alright, alright…”

   “And, you.. Do you like it?”

   “Of course I am!! Don’t ever ask about that again. I like you, and that’s the thing that matters!! End of transmission!!”

   “Kekeke… Hyung~”

He continue to eat some marshmallow, while I’m just looking at the ceiling. Why in all of sudden I want to eats mashmallows? I pats Minhyuk-hyung’s leg. Enough to make him turn his head to me..

   “Bzztt.. Sungjae to Squirrel-hyung.. Bzztt..” I said while putting my hand in front of my mouth. Yeah.. Like when Patrick ask some marshmallows to Spongebob. You know.. The episode where there’s a Sea Bear.. I saw Minhyuk-hyung smiles and do the same thing.

   “Pfftt…!!! ..Bzztt.. Squirrel-hyung to Sungjae.. Please take it yourself.. Or you want me to give it straight to your mouth..?? Bzztt…”

   “…Bzztt.. Sungjae to Squirrel-hyung.. Please do.. Bzztt… End of transmission.. Aaahh..” I open my mouth, waiting for some marshmallows.

   “How avvout dhiss?? (How about this??)

   “-Keuhahaha!!! Lol.. Hyung…”

Half of the marshmallows was in his mouth, while the other half exposed outside. Like a pocky game.. But this one is more like a marshmallow game..

   “Whaatth?? (What??)

   “No.. Seriously…” I push the other half of the marshmallow into his mouth. He puffed his cheek. He really looks like a squirrel right now.. xDD

    “Aww.. Sungjae-ya… Why~??” he looks really disspointed, but, really… It’s not fun since our lips will touched so quickly.. It will be just like a normal kiss, but with a marshmallow~

   “Because marshmallow is too small.. Our lips will reached sooner than the pocky~”

   “Of course, I know it.. But.. But.. I want to give it to you~”

   “Then, use your hand, please~?”

   “..Alright.. Alright.. Say aahh~”

   “Aaaahh….” he put the marshmallow straight to my mouth.

   “Is it good?”

   “Of course it is~  Why did you say that like you are the one who made this marshmallows~?”

   “Kekeke… I didn’t made those marshmallows. But!! I’ll try to make one, if you want to~ <3 *wink*” I giggles as he winked.

   “Hyung~   Do that Gogo boy’s wink~  But change it your wink~!! >u<”

   “Alright... Squirrel boy’s, wink is-”

   “-Aaahhh!!! Hyung, why you’re so cuteee!!??” I hugs him hardly. He giggles, while hugging me back.

   “Sungjae-ya don’t you know you’re cuter~?” after he said that, I release my hug, and pinch his cheek.

   “Kekeke… Squirrel-hyung is really cute~” he puffed his cheek, and then starting to eat some marshmallows. But not really much like before. Just like five marshmallows at a time.

   “You want it, Sungjae-ya?”

   “Ahh, of course!!”

   “Open your mouth. As wide as you can!! Say aahh…”

   “Aaaahhh~” I open my mouth as wide as I can, and Minhyuk-hyung put the marshmallow inside. Before he has a chance to pull his hand, I quickly close my mouth.

   “S-sungjae-yaaaa~” he blushed and pull his hand from my mouth.

   “Kekeke…” I laughed proudly while eating the marshmallow.

   “By the way, Sungjae-ya…”

   “What is it?”

   “You barfed at the 13th marshmallows on Weekly Idol because you got a marshmallow that nearly stucked on your throat, right?”

   “Yeah. Why?”

   “Just wanted to confirm it.. Hey, your mouth looks pretty wide actually. Why didn’t you try to break my mar-“
   “-Hyuuung~  Not again…”

 

END