Ch.2

No More Goody Two Shoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this is a bunch of word vomit, i have no idea if this really makes any sense at all...im sorry ahead of time.....

 


I didn't want to leave _____ but i needed to do my part of the deal with Kris. I go towards the VIP rooms and began looking for clientel. I see this group of guys surrounding the girls bathroom, i guess they were looking for their next victim or something, anyway i walked over to them and recognized a couple of them.

"Yo Zico, P.O., Taeil.. great to see you guys here." i walked up to them and waved.

"Yo Chen how ya been bro, we miss seeing you around. Hey by any chance do you have anything on ya." Zico asked,

"It just so happens I do have something on me but it isn't that much at the most its about 3 kilos." Zico gave me a look and began taking at his wallet.

"At least that will keep us all occupied for now until we see you I guess. So how much bro?"

"Hmm since you're a close friend of mine I'll give you a discount and pay for the rest for you. So that will be 100,000 W."

Zico handed me the cash and walked away with his buddies, but stopped walking when he saw you looking at him with big doe eyes and a hand over your mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You decided to go to the bathroom after Chen walked away. As you walked down the hall to the bathroom you saw Chen talking to a group of guys. you quickly hid behind a wall and listened in to their conversation.

"...do you have anything on ya?" "It just so happens i do have something on me but it isnt that much at the most its about 3 kilos.."

You saw Chen bull out a couple plastic bags filled with white powder and handed them to the group of guys, then Chen took the guys money then turned around to begin walking back. in your mind you couldn't believe that Chen was a crack dealer, but in a way you thought it was ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter