1 Love

Tall guy+Petite Girl= CUTE COUPLE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: First Meeting

Min Soo’s POV

*Electric Shock- f(x)*

*Warrior- B.A.P*

It’s one usual morning in Choi’s household, I woke up due to the alarm clock my crazy siblings pranked me with. “I’m awake now! Can’t the alarm clock shut up?!” I got up from my bed and practically slammed my alarm clock. Annoying I muttered and I went to the bathroom to prepare myself for school. I stared at myself in the mirror. “I just realize I have a baby face.” I patted my cheeks with both hands. I’m short, baby faced and clearly I am NOT an idol. Stop the negative thinking MinSoo, so what if everyone around you are as tall as tower, beautiful and popular? At least you could be yourself. MinSoo Hwaiting! I thought to myself as I put on my uniform after taking a quick bath. “Unnie, it’s breakfast time! You are up early.” My little sister came into my room. Well here comes Choi Jinri also known as Sulli of f(x), my tall youngest sister. “Thanks to your Electric Shock and Junhong’s Warrior alarm ringtone, I’m as early as a morning bird.”
“Hehe we simply love to prank you unnie, although we know you are always way earlier than the both of us.” Before I could say anything, she grabbed my hand and took me to the dining room downstairs. I didn’t see my dad or my mum but I see one wild beast eating cereal like there is no tomorrow. “Good morning, Junhong-ah.” Sulli chimed.

“Yo sista!” he said in his rapping tone. I rolled my eyes at his action, that’s my youngest brother, Choi Junhong also known as Zelo of B.A.P, the tallest maknae in the group. I sat down in front of him pouring myself some cereals and milk. “Where is mum and dad?” I asked.

“They went to work early, you know some morning meeting or something.” I just nodded. After finishing my breakfast, I stood up, “Time for school guys. Let’s go!”

“Can we walk to school today? It’s still early and it will be good for health too.” Sulli said

“No we can’t, not today baby princess. Maybe next time okay.” I said and patted her shoulder. She nodded and Zelo went to ask Mr Kim the driver to drive us to school.

“Noona, I already ask Mr Kim to take you to school. I’m going to school with B.A.P members today.”

“Alright, be careful Junhong-ah.” I gave him a hug and he hugs me back.

“Bye Jinri and MinSoo noona!” he waved and went into the red sports car. The 15 minutes ride passed so quickly, so here I am with Sulli in front of our s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter