Back to School~!!

Are We Really Meant to Be?

"Good morning Yeongjoo-ie!" Yeongjoo's oppa, Yeonwoo, greeted as Yeongjoo hurried downstairs to eat. Yeongjoo is wearing a t-shirt, ruffled skirt and a white Converse. She wore her big glasses and her hair was braided into a pigtail. "Good morning, oppa! Today's the first day of sophomore year!" she gladly exclaimed. Her older brother didn't think that she loves schoo because of the lessons, but because of her best friend Baekhyun. "Aigoo.. It's because of Baekhyun, right?" he playfully teased. "NO! NEVER!" she yelled and ate. She gobbled p every pancake her brother is tossing at the plate. Yep. She has a big appetite for a girl. She went outside with her backpack slung on her back.

 

She went to Baekhyun's mansion and rang the doorbel thrice. An old lady opened the gate and greeted her, "Yeongjoo-ah! Long time no see! Baekhyun was really sorry because he didn't get the chance to hang out with you during the summer break." 

"Ahh... Gwenchanha. I hung out with oppa."

"Good to hear sweetie. I'll call Baekhyun." she smiled and went inside the house. "BAEKHYUN-AH! YEONGJOO IS HERE!" she screamed. She turned to her and said, "Did you eat your breakfast?" Yeongjoo smiled and nodded gleefully. She saw Baekhyun run down the stairs wearing a simple polo shirt and a pair of jeans with his bag on his shoulders. He looked handsome as ever, but Yeongjoo never got starstruck by his looks. How can she be immune to that? "Oppa!" Yeongjoo called. His gaze fell on his best friend and ran as fast as he could and tackled her with a hug. "Oppa.. I missed... you... to... Couldn't breathe..." she choked. Baekhyun let go of her and grinned. "So.. came to pick me up?" he chuckled. "Yep! After two months of not seeing you, my world was quiet. I need some noise." she teased. Baekhyun looked at the old lady and said, "Auntie, I'll be going now, take care!" He swung his arm around Yeongjoo and walked to school, grinning from ear to ear.

 

"BAEKHYUN OPPA!!!" his fangirls yelled while holding a banner. Yeongjoo smiled at Baekhyun apologetically and put his arm away from her. "Meet you at lunch at the rooftop, OK? Bye oppa!" she smile then ran away before causing trouble with the fan girls. She ran to her locker and sighed. HEr precious moment with her best friend got ruined *Oh well, there's still lunch*. She got tackled (again) by her girl best friend, Jung Soojung, mostly preferred as Krystal. "DONGSAENG!! HOW'S SUMMER?!" she shouted. Yeongjoo covered her ears and looked at Krystal cutely. "Stop shouting! Your singing voice is important!" she pouted. "Aigoo, dongsaeng, let's just go to class. Kai-ssi might be there!" Krystal squealed. Krystal likes Kai, one of Baekhyun's friends, ever since sixth grade. They skipped together to Class 1-A, sat in their seats and waited for the teacher. Baekhyun and his friends are there: Kai, Suho, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Mr. Hong, their teacher, walked in coolly and bowed. "Hello. I'm Mr. Hong, your homeroom teacher. We have a transferee. Ms. Kim.." he said. A petite ladyt walked in and greeted, "Annyeong. Kim Taeyeon is my name."