Only for you

Only for you
" hais " i sigh under my breath, switching the television channels, looking for interesting shows to watch since my boyfriend is still probably on the plane.
 
Click! the front door went, i went near, peeking and a tall man with bags came inside. " hey " i said, folding my arms trying to look pissed off.
 
" chagiii!! " he shouted, putting the bags down to hug me, " come in. " you gave off a smile, closing the door behind him.
You stared at him, tall and with his hair covering half of his face as usual. He jumped on the couch, switching the television.
 
" you don't change do you?" you sighed, putting your arms firmly on your hips, he tiilt his head and laughed, you sat beside him and lean on him. " so how was mama there? ", " good! dongwoo hyung's birthday was good, he was happy "
 
" that's good, i caught the live. " you then move your eyes towards the bags your boyfriend bought back, who were they for? doesn't look like it was for you, obviously i mean nevermind.
 
" what's with all the bags too? where else did you go? " curiousity killed the cat, " oh yeah!! " he went to open the bags as i stood there confused. " here, this is for minya " he took out a little teddy bear with a big ribbon on it, " only? " i asked, folding my arms. " no of course no don't be stupid " he took out another bear, a smaller one which is black and white with bows on to ears, " isn't it cute! i found it at the toy store in disney land." he swing it around, i sighed, knowingly know he only got gifts for my little sister, minya.
 
Sungyeol came to me, putting his long arms around me, " ya, what's wrong? " he asked, " nothing really, nothing. " i laugh it off. " i almost forget something!! " he went to the room and came out with a big bear, not only a bear but a big minnie mouse, " chagi, here!! i know you love the theme of mickey and minnie so i got the biggest there was!" 
 
My eyes shine, it was big like a really big bear, " omo, how do you know i like minnie mouse." i took it from him, squising it. He laughed, " i'm your boyfriend, i know everything about you have you forgotten?" he placed his long arms around my waist area, giving me a backhug. " pabo, i thought YOU forgot me " i pinched his nose, " ouch stop stop " he begged, i giggled and he shut me up with a soft and smooth kiss like always, a kiss i miss for days. 
 
Your boyfriend, may be loud and childish but you know, he can be very sweet too.
 
" ya! don't do that all of a sudden " i yelled, " why so mad about i- " i shut him up, pushing my lips against his and then laughed. 
 
" The biggest bear is only for you, anything for you" he showed his gummy smile and kiss my forehead softly.
 
-