Saved me

Love just renewed

*YOUR POV*

I woke up as usual and did my daily routine then went to grab a bottle of milk from the fridge and left for school while listening to the music and drinking the milk. Thoughts of what happened during the weekend flashed up in my mind as I cross the road. Suddenly, a car horned at me. I dropped the bottle of milk and wanted to run away but I was too shocked by the car and quickly closed my eyes waiting for the car to crush onto me but instead I felt a strong pair of arms pulled me back and into the person’s embrace. Even still, I didn’t open my eyes as I was still in the state of shock.

“Yah~! _____! Are you okay??!” The person pushed me away a little but his hand was still on my shoulders and asked with a worried tone.

*That voice…. It is SEHUN!* I thought then quickly open my eyes.

“Ne~! Sehun shi~ I’m fine…Thank you for saving me…” I said then bowed.

“Phew… I am glad that you are fine, be more careful when you cross the road…, pabo…”Sehun said then ruffled my hair while smiling.

*Why is he so nice and acting like he is so close to me??* I thought as my eyes widen by his sudden action.

“Ne~I’ll be more careful from now onwards, Thank you for saving me,” I said and smiled back.

“Yah~ I know that I have hurt you in the past but please forgive me,” Sehun said as he looks on the floor to avoid eye contact with me.

“I already forgive you…” I replied then tapped on Sehun’s shoulder to reassure him then continue to walk to school.

A smile immediately lit up on his face and ran to catch up with me.

“Prove it then…” Sehun said as he walks beside me.

“How?” I replied and off my MP3 player to listen to what Sehun is telling me.

“Call me oppa or Sehun oppa!” Sehun said and chuckled.

“Fine…Sehun oppa…” I replied and looked at him.

Sehun oppa just nodded happily and we walk to class together but without talking to each other.

When we enter the class, I can feel that girls and queenkas are glaring at me with death glares but I didn’t give a damn about it and walked to my seat with Sehun since he sit beside me.

The first period was Geography and I decided to take out the textbook and do some self-revision before class starts but to my surprise I couldn’t find my textbook anywhere.

*Aish…where can that textbook be did I left it at home??* I thought as I scratched my head thinking of what happened last night.

*I was studying Geography and math yesterday before I went to sleep and I did pack all my books into my bag so where on earth can the geography textbook be??* I thought and recalled what happened last night.

*Ah… it is in the kitchen… I must have left it in the kitchen when I took the milk from the fridge this morning…stupid me!!What am I going to do???!! The geography teacher is really fierce and he is going to kill me if he finds out that I didn’t bring my geography textbook…* I thought and let out a sigh.

I was in the middle of cursing myself for my stupid mistake when suddenly Mr. Koo walked in.

“Those who didn’t bring your textbook stand up! NOW!!” Mr. Koo exclaimed and I know that he was referring to me as my table was the only one that didn’t have a textbook.

I was about to own up my mistake when suddenly Sehun oppa gave me his textbook and stood up for me instead.

“OH SEHUN!! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU COME TO SCHOOL WHEN YOU FORGET TO BRING YOUR TEXTBOOK??!” Mr. Koo shouted from the teacher table but was loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t mean too… this wouldn’t happen again,” Sehun apologies but it was obvious that he didn’t mean it.

“Get out of the class and stand at the door!!!” Mr. Koo exclaimed as he pointed at the door.

Sehun oppa just walked out coolly with his hands in his pocket.

Lesson go on as usual but I couldn’t pay attention to a single word Mr. Koo said my mind was only thinking about how Sehun helped me and I wondered why did he help me.

After lesson, Sehun walked back into the class and took a seat and stretched him long and tired legs as he stood outside the class from 1 hour.

Unknowingly, I turned my gaze towards him and looked at him in his eyes.

“Why are you looking at me??” Sehun asked and raise his eyebrow.

“Thank you oppa….” I said softly but still not taking my eyes off him.

“You are welcome… and stop staring at me! It is weird!” Sehun said and whined.

“Opps!! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to stare at you for such a long time but thank you for taking my punishment for me…” I said then smiled.

Sehun oppa didn’t said a word but I could tell that he know how grateful I’m for his help.

Lesson continues and soon it was break time.

I walked to the locker by myself since Hye Min was absent on that day. I placed all my books into the locker and was about to walk to the cafeteria when suddenly the rest of the queenkas stop in front of me and push me against the cold hard wall.

“!! You think you can just ask Sehun oppa to give you his textbooks and make him take the punishment for you??” Inna the biggest bully in school asked and slapped me on the face.

“Bowah??! Force him?? He gave me the textbook willingly…” I replied and touched the spot where Inna slapped me.

“What?! !! Do you think Sehun oppa will do such stupid thing??! Help a girl like you?!” Inna said and pushed me again.

“Then do you think that Sehun will like a plastic face like you?!!! Ugh… you are so fake!!” I replied giving Inna an I don’t give a look.

“You seriously want to push me to my limits right??!” Inna said and smirked at me then punched me in my face and the next thing I knew was 6-7 girls was kicking and punching every single parts of my body and pulling my hair.

“Don’t you dare mess with me again…” Inna said as she pulls my hair and walked away.

I then collapse onto the cold hard floor.

I woke up in the nurse room with bandages on my arms and legs and looked around the room only to find Kai oppa seating beside me.

“Ugh… “ I whined in pain as I got up from the bed with a little help from Kai oppa since I was injured.

“I don’t know… but someone sent found you injured badly at the locker area and brought you here….” Kai oppa said as he gave me a cup of water to drink.

“All I remember was Inna and her gang of queenkas hit and kicking me then I…. I black out…” I said then drank the cup of water.

“It’s okay… I will punish them for what they did to you, but I’m sorry that I wasn’t there when you needed me…” Kai oppa.

“Oppa it’s okay… don’t feel sad… aren’t you here by my side already?? Waiting for me to wake up?? I am already thankful for that, ^^” I replied and tapped his shoulder to get his attention then smiled at him.

Kai oppa smiled and then send me home since it was already 4pm which was already 2 hours after school and he is afraid that something might happen to me if I go home alone. I thanked him and waved Kai oppa goodbye then went into the house.

*Who is the person who bought me to the nurse room, but whoever it is , I thank him or her~ * I thought and slowly drifted off to sleep.


*Sehun POV*

I was walking to school while thinking about what happened during the last weekend. When suddenly I heard a car horned at a girl. From the back view , I knew that it was _____. I quickly ran towards her and pulled her back so she wouldn’t get knock down by the car.

“Yah~! _____! Are you okay??!” I  pushed _____  away a little but my hand was still on her shoulders and asked with a worried tone.

“Ne~! Sehun shi~ I’m fine…Thank you for saving me…” _____ said then bowed.

“Phew… I am glad that you are fine, be more careful when you cross the road…, pabo…”I said then ruffled her hair while smiling.

 “Ne~I’ll be more careful from now onwards, Thank you for saving me,” she said and smiled back.

“Yah~ I know that I have hurt you in the past but please forgive me,” I said as I looked onto the floor to avoid eye contact with ____.

“I already forgive you…” ____ replied then tapped on my shoulder to reassure me.

A smile immediately lit up on my face and ran to catch up with _____.

“Prove it then…” I said as I walk beside her.

“How?” ____ asked and off her MP3 player to listen to what  I was telling me.

“Call me oppa or Sehun oppa!” I said and chuckled at my own silly request.

“Fine…Sehun oppa…” _____ replied and looked at me.

When we reach class, I notice _____ was finding something in her bag and seems like she couldn’t find it. I wanted to ask her but was too shy.

______’s face turned into a pale one when she saw Mr. Koo our geography teacher walked in and I notice that she have forgotten her geography textbook.

“Those who didn’t bring your textbook stand up! NOW!!” Mr. Koo exclaimed and I know that he was referring to ____ as her table was the only one that didn’t have a textbook.

_____ was about to own up her own mistake when I decided to give her my textbook and stood up for her as I don’t want her to be scold by Mr. Koo.

“OH SEHUN!! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU COME TO SCHOOL WHEN YOU FORGET TO BRING YOUR TEXTBOOK??!” Mr. Koo shouted from the teacher table but was loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t mean too… this wouldn’t happen again,” I apologies but it was obvious that I didn’t mean it.

“Get out of the class and stand at the door!!!” Mr. Koo exclaimed as he pointed at the door.

I just walked out of the class and put my hand in my pocket.

After Mr. Koo’s lesson ended, I went back to my seat and stretch my legs as it was tired from standing so long.

I notice ______ is staring at me and I told her not to cause it is weird , she just thank me again and again. I ignored her but I understand how grateful she was when I helped her.

It was break time and I went to the cafeteria to get my lunch. After lunch I went to my locker to get the textbooks for the next period when I notice _____ lying motionlessly on the floor. I quickly ran to her.

“_____ah!! Are you okay??” I asked and patted her face softly but she didn’t respond. I decided not to waste any more time and carried her to the nurse room bridal style.

The nurse helps her to bandage her injuries and told me that I could go back to class and that ____ didn’t have any serious so I don’t need to worry.

I heaved a sigh of relieve and went back to class to continue the lesson but I couldn’t as I was thinking of _____ the whole time and wonder who did that to her.

*If I ever find out who hurt ____ , that person would be dead…* I thought and clenched my fist angrily.


Hey hey hey~ My lovely readers ^^ What do you think of this chapter?? Do comment and tell me about your POV  ^^

Do comment and subscribe!!!

Check out my friend LYLuvEXo 's fanfic.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0mXKdyZ6uOuaYWPJWx39

Sehun is so sweet in this chapter!! :)

ALL PIC CREDIT TO THE OWNER!!!


I WANNA THANK MY NEW SUBBIES :

  1. EunSun

XOXO