Prologue.

Studying Abroad.

 

Keri

 

     The wind carelessly flowed thru my red hair as I walked down Santa Monica beach. With blue poke a dot flats in hand and sand covering my feet I enjoyed the last few moments I had with this place.

   “Chill Keri it’s not forever…” I smiled to myself. “You’re just being overdramatic”

   Quickly I shuffled up the wooden stairs to rinse my feet off.  “Ah” I winced at the sudden cold water from the hose.

   Today is a perfect day.

Seungri.

  “5-6-7-8!” Our dancer instructor yelled.

   We together hit all the moves perfectly with ease. Of course TOP is a little awkward and Young Bae gets all the attention when we dance, it’s just another day.

   Once they announce that it’s break time…that couch is mine! I stared at the couch the whole time we practiced. I haven’t slept since a few days ago…nonstop schedule.

  “Break time!”

 I collapse in my comfy couch and snuggle with a pillow. “Ahh~ so nice~”

     “So how are the classes going?” Ji-Yong threw me a water bottle and sat next to me.

   “It’s good. But I can’t go a whole class period without everyone full on staring at me”

 “Well fame comes with a price” He patted me on the back and then walked off.

It’s just another day-

  “Seungri!” A voice called.

   “Hmmm?” I looked up to see our manger.

  “Well my boy do I have a job for you!”

“A job? As you can see I already have one...”

“Well not really a job, more like a favor for Papa YG and your loving manger.” He smiled at me.

  “What kind of favor?”

  “Well you know the college that well sent you to because you requested time for studying?”

  “Yeah?”

  “Did you know we just got a fresh batch of trainees?”

   “Yeah?”

  "Do you know how much I love you?"

"Oh get on with it" I narrowed my eyes. 

“Well one is super talented but only agreed to come if they could study abroad here in Korea. So we were wondering if you could help them and maybe be there guide.”

    “I’m not going to babysit some trainee I got to focus on my own studies-“
 “YG offered less practice and more vacation time.”

  “I’ll do it! When do I pick up the little munchkin?”

   “Soon”

  Jung Yong Hwa

 “You’ve got to be kidding me.” I stared at my manger. “College? They want to send me to college?”

   “They think it would be good for you and I agreed with them” He sighed. “It’s not as bad as you think. You’ll get to take music classes or you can brush up on your English”

   “My English is perfect”

   “Uh…you mean your engrish. You sound worse than most idols.”

“Whatever i’m not going” I stood up.

  “Well in your contract it allows me to enroll you into classes if it’s needed…and some music and English classes seem quite needed.” He smiled evilly.

  I took a deep breath. “When do I start?”

   “Soon”

Today is an awful day. 

 

So do you like it?? Comments?