Happy Endings

Happy Endings

Happy Endings

He came to a halt, panting for oxygen. He could see her.

 She was standing on the bridge looking over the river.

Light pink jasmine petals were dancing with the wind, swirling around her and resting on her hair.

“Mina!” he yelled. She looked up, her eyes widening when she saw him. She turned to face him as he walked onto the bridge towards her.

“JiMin” she whispered. She opened to say something was stopped by soft lips that pressed against hers.

She could feel his muscular arms wrap around her waist, pulling her closer to him. She instinctively slid her arms around his neck.

Jasmines continued to twirl, encasing the two lovers in a whirlwind of pink flower petals.

 The soft, cool feel of petals against their skin combined with the heat radiating from their bodies, reviving a passionate lust that burned deep within both of them.

He broke the kiss to look into the dark abyss that was her eyes.

“Mina…I don’t care what anyone says…I love you…I love you and I always will.”

“JiMin,” she whispered, her voice filled with intense longing, “I love you too.”

He leaned forward to conquer her light pink lips once again, his hand traveling up her back, pulling her impossibly closer to him.

The soft song of nature played around them, expressing approval for the burning love between the two forbidden lovers.

Then a crocodile jumped out of the river and chomped on her arm, dragging the screaming couple into river where it killed them and then ate them for his dinner.

I guess not all of nature approved.

 

The End.