FINAL

EXO and the mystery of Treasure box
"Wow. The views are gaining more that I've expected." Suho his own chin and follow nods from all the EXO.
"Our variety skill is not bad" Chanyeol grinned. 
"Let see, EXO's first variety show 'EXO show time' is the first show in history that gained more than a million viewers in just two days of release. The first episode of EXO show time, even though it's just a simple gathering and talking session, the views are buzzing. We hope to see EXO's another activity in the future" Baekhyun read the article from internet.
"Speaking about this, I've been wondering about what's going to happen next. I mean EXO show time, the next episode." Kris suddenly bursted and everyone's eyes are on him.
"You're right hyung. Haven't manager hyung brought the script for us yet?" Sehun looked at Kris and he lightly shrugged. Just as Kris was about to replied Sehun, the room's door creaked, reveal a man with plain shirt. To be exact, EXO's manager.
"Guys, have you heard about EXO show time first episode's new yet?" His face looked bright and excited. Kai chuckled.
"Of course we do." 
"This is such a good news. You've worked hard, guys." He patted everyone's shoulders playfully. 
"Let's party, woohooo~" Tao clapped while smiling. 
"Yeah and you're going to pay for that" Chen grinned and got a hit from Tao.
"Hyung, is it the main purpose that you're here?" Xiumin blinked and EXO's manager bursted out in laughter.
"Eii come on, I'm gonna throw a party tonight with you guys." Everyone was cheering happily. "Anyway, I have another thing for you."
"The next episode script?" Luhan asked.
"I admit that you're smart, Luhan. Yes, the next episode of EXO show time's script." He nodded and handed them a piece of papper. "I'm off and if you have any question about this, just call me. Bye" He walked out. Kris, as the leader, he's the one who had the script. EXO are gathering around Kris.
"EXO show time's script, episode 2. Fighting with your fears and safely go back with what you want, that's indeed men." EXO read out loud.
"Eh? What is it about?" Baekhyun frowned and EXO's faces were showned with confusion.
"Is that all?" Chen raised his eyebrow. "Eii come on, it's too clueless."
"Is it about ambition?" Suho took the script paper from Kris and scanned it.
"You got a point. Fighting with your fears, isn't it about going through dangerous things?" Lay commanded and turned everyone's attention n him.
"Suho hyung and Lay hyung's ideas, a great combination." Kai replied.
"Hey but there's still info left." Luhan took the paper from Suho and flipped it backward. "EXO's mission: Bring back the hidden treasure." 
"Hidden treasure?" D.O's jae dropped. 
"From the buttom of the ocean?" Lay eyes grew wide. Everyone rolled their eyes.
"Or from the jungle?" Their curiousities went higher and Luhan suddenly announed something that really shocked EXO.
"The biggest carbin in jungle" Luhan eyes' also went wide. 
"Ya it's not funny" Xiumin looked at Luhan. 
"I sensed the creepy things" Baekhyun rubbed his arm with a shocked face.
"That's right. Fighting through your fear, I bet it's more likely a haunted house." Kris reasoned and everyone nodded.
"Yahooooooo" Tao cheered up suddenly.
"Is it your reaction?" Sehun hit his shoulder.
"It's gonna be fun" Chanyeol beamed. "I like those stuffs" He said and high-5 with Tao.
"We're going to shoot it tomorrow right? Tomorrow's going to be the longest day ever" 
"I once saw Luhan hyung watched scary movie and he couldn't even sleep." Sehun laughed.
"Yeah. Hahaha" Kai commanded and Luhan glared at them.
"Shut up you two. Who said I'm scare? I just couldn't sleep according to the amount of coffee that I've drank that night." Luhan replied with a pout.
"Helloooo mr oh so damn manly, who asked me to accompany you to the toilet that night?" Lay mocked.
"Carbin in the jungle. Well, that's not simple. Which mansion can possibly located in jungle?" Baekhyun rubbed his head.
"It must the very old mansion, which creepy things are awaiting for us" Suho claimed. 
"Stop the drama kids, let just do what manager hyung has ordered and isn't it what our fans want? Moreover, experiencing thrilling is fun thought." Kris clapped.
"Yes leader nim!" Everyone said in harmony. 
 
 
 
 
 
D-Day
 
"I'm getting excited already!" Tao grinned. "If ghosts popped up then I'm gonna-"
"Shut up annoying panda" Sehun snapped and sent him a dead glare.
"Owh, someone is scared huh?" While two of them were busying with their arguement, the rest of EXO were packing.
"Eii it's not like we're going to live there" Kris rolled his eyes. "What's the reason that you pack that much?"
"Of course it's nothing but food" Baekyun lazily groaned.
"Xiumin hyung is always like that" 
"That's for our emergency needs." Xiumin reasoned.
"hey Luhan are you okay?" Lay patted Luhan and seemed like Luhan's just back to his sense.
"Y-yeah? I'm okay." Luhan faked a smile but it's so obvious that's not okay. "It's just a small headache and it's not a big deal."
"Are you sure?" Suho examined. "Gosh your forehead is feverish" 
"Here." Sehun handed him a few pills.
"Thanks." Luhan smiled. "alright. Let's go, manager hyung must be waiting"
"Manager hyung?" D.O raised his eyebrow slightly and Luhan gave him a confuse look.
"Are you even in your mind?" Chanyeol waved his hand infront of Luhan's face. "You're getting old already and forgetful than Lay hyung" He chuckled got a glare from Lay.
"Manager hyung left here last night and how come you not remember it?" Chen mocked. "Aigoo, seriously, I should buy some tonics for you"
"Ah I forgot about this" Luhan hit his own head. "Okay, let's go"
 
After five hours of this long trip, they almost reached the cabin. 
"Why it' so quiet here?" Xiumin felt chill.
"You must be kidding me. Then how is forest suppose to be? A party house?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 
"Turn left and about five kilometres more, you'll see a cabin sign and just a kilometre more, you'll safely reached the cabin" Kris carefully read the instruction. 
"We're getting in deeper and deeper" Baekhyun commanded. "I felt like I was in Amazon forest" Everyone bursted in laughter at Baekhyun's nervousness.
'XOXO' was playing and they're singing happily along; seemed like their nervousness're gone. After fifteen more minutes, they've arrived at the cabin and it's already evening. The sun's nearly set and it's getting darker.
"Arghh" Tao groaned. "It's really tiring" Of course, after almost six hours to the trip, everyone felt tired. 
"The cabin is bigger than I've expect" Sehun frowned. The rest glanced at the cabin as well. 
"The owner must be a millionare or billionare." Baekhyun nodded.
"It looked quiet old" 
"I read the history of it yesterday and-" Sehun hasn't finished yet but someone interrupted him.
"Oh Sehun? Reading?" Tao stared at him but got a glare.
"Any problem? Hmm, I heard that this cabin is the biggest among all in many famous plances. According to its appearence.." As Sehun said, the rest of EXO looked at the cabin again.
"Weird?" Luhan commanded
"I think so, I feel a strong aura around here" Suho nodded.
"Yes hyung. According to this, many people always wanting to study about this place but unfortunately, those efforts are a fail."
"And EXO's going to make history" Kris smiled.
"Let's go inside, it's getting dark." Luhan took his bag from the car and a flashlight with a camera out. Waste no time, Luhan pushed the doorgate and make an enter. 
"Anybody here?" Chanyeol suddenly shouted and since it's silent, his voice was echoed in the whole place. 
"There is" Suddenly a creepy voice was heard and everyone widened their eyes. 
"Ya Kim Jongin, it's not a right thing to do here" Lay knocked Kai's head and Kai let out an 'ouch' sound.
"You scare us to death" Baekhyun sighed. Kai bursted in laughter.
"Aww I just wanna teased hyungs' nerves. It's not a big deal though, moreover, many creepy things are awaiting and it's not like we could escape right?" Kai reasoned.
"He got a point, but you shouldn't be like that you know" Sehun kicked his leg lightly.
"Have anyone seen Luhan hyung's reaction? Ah I should have seen it." Tao said. Speaking of Luhan, everyone's gazes were fixed on him now. He has turned his back a while ago and he looked so calm.
"Hyung?" Sehun poked Luhan's back but got no reaction.
"Ya hyung it's not funny" Baekhyun took a step back. Just then, Luhan slowly turned his back and his face showed nothing but a blank expression. Everyone blinked and suddenly, Luhan's lip curved into a small yet devilish smirk.
"Luhan..." To everyone's surprise, Luhan laughed out loud.
"Seriously, these cowards" Luhan's having a hard time stopping himself while everyone sent him dead glares.
"Let's kill a deer for our dinner" D.O groaned while glared at Luhan
"Dramas are over, guys" Kris clapped. "Let's start our mission" As the start, they did the 'Let's love, EXO' thing and seperated into four group. According to the map, the cabin had four floors. Suho, as the leader of team one, chose Tao and Kai as his teammates. Kris chose Chanyeol and Baekhyun, while Xiumin chose Lay and D.O. Lastly, Luhan chose Sehun and Chen. 
 
"They mentioned that it could be everywhere" Suho said while eyeing on the map. 
"Could it be under the bed or something like that? A treasure wasn't something that is easily found." Kai commanded. "But where's Tao?" He frowned a bit and looked around.
"Guys, look" Tao's voice was heard. Suho and Kai walked toward him.
"What's with that frame?" 
"He's so cute" Tao giggled as he looked at an old picture frame on the wall. It's a picture of a around eight years old boy with a big smile on his face. "He looked like Sehun" 
"Ya" Kai slapped Tao's head. "I don't see any similarities and we got no times for this. Plus, you're the camera man of our team. Let's go and stop wasting time. It's not a trip."
"Aish" Tao growled. "Whatever." He rubbed his head and three off them made their way off. 
 
 
"It's really dark" Baekhyun muttered while holding the flashlight. 
"It's strange that this cabin has no owner for such a long time but it's still cleaned." Kris exclaimed and touched the wall.
"Hyung!!" Chanyeol shouted. Kris and Baekhyun turned their backs. "I found something." Just as Chanyeol said, they ran toward him. 
"Here" Chanyeol handed a key to them. The older line widened their eyes.
"Key?" Baekhyun grabbed from Chanyeol and examined it closely. 
"Could it possibly a key to the treasure?" Kris commanded and followed a nod from Chanyeol.
"But they didn't mention that we need to find the key though" Chanyeol shrugged. "Did they purposely want to test our brain?" 
"Sound's legit." Baekhyun agreed.
"Let's tell the rest of us first." Chanyeol was about to took his phone out and called everyone but Kris stopped him immediately.
"Let just keep it to ourselves first. There's nothing could prove that it's the key to the treasure yet and moreover, they would be freaked out. By the way, where did you found it, Chanyeol?" Kris asked.
"Hmm, thinking about this... Oh yeah, I was randomly film thing around but suddenly I bent down.." He pointed at the bed next to them. "and I saw this."
"Kris hyung is right, let keep it as a secret first." 
 
 
"I bet the treasure isn't inside" D.O sighed and his eyes were fixed on everywhere. 
"Are you implying that it might be outside?"
"I watched many traditional movie before and the treasure isn't inside" Lay commanded while holding the camera. Suddenly. chill and cold air was passed by.
"I'm sure that none of the windows or doors are opened." Xiumin said while both D.O and Lay's expression's changed. Snapped out of their thoughts, they shook their head. As they continued on, they spotted a sink next by.
"Back to the topic, outside is too dangerous and creepy, let just stay inside." Lay said while he washed his hand by the sink. 
"What's that?" Xiumin frowned as he took a look at inside the sink. 
"A coin?" D..O commanded as he picked up the metal object up.
"Seriously? Why there's a coin here?" Xiumin grabbed the coin.
"I'm sure that I've seen this before" Lay frowned. "It looked so familiar" 
 
 
The last team, Sehun, Luhan and Chen was on the top floor. 
"Sehun ah, are you okay?" Luhan touched his forehead.
"I just feel a little dizzy" Sehun and frowned and lightly blinked.
"Isn't it because of your food craving?" Che slightly looked at Sehun and he shook his head.
"Nah it's not a big deal, let continue our work." Sehun said.
"Ya be careful!" Chen warned. 
"What happened?" Sehun turned his back.
"You might slip you know?" Chen walked toward Sehun and pointed down at something. Sehun looked down and he saw a small amount of water and some meterial such as nails. 
"Gosh you scared me hyung" Sehun sighed. 
"Seriously you almost step on this. And what if you slipped and got cut with these things?" Chen concernly looked at Sehun.
"But now I'm okay" Sehun smiled as both of them continue their walking. "Where's Luhan hyung?"
"Eh? I'm pretty sure that he's here at the moment" Chen looked around. Sehun dailed Luhan's number and called him but got no respond.
"Boo" Luhan suddenly appeared next to Sehun. Both Sehun and Chen gasped in shock.
"Where did you come from?" Chen widened his eyes.
"Toilet" Luhan shrugged and chuckled.
"Ya why don't you tell us?" Sehun frowned and crossed his arms.
"Sorry guys, it's such a hurry. Let's go" 
 
 
"Guys, excuse me for a moment please" Xiumin said.
"Where are you going?" D.O asked.
"Toilet." Xiumin replied. "Be right back in next five minutes" 
"Quickly okay?" Lay shouted.
"Should we wait here or explore around first?" D.O looked at Lay.
"Let just wait here" 
Five minutes have passed but there's no sign of Xiumin yet. Both D.O and Lay kept waiting patiently. More than a half of hour already, still silence.
"What's he doing in toilet for such a long period?" Lay frowned. 
"Let's find him" D.O ordered and Lay obediently follow him. "Didn't he mention that he go to toilet before?" Finally they arrived. They opened all the toilets' door one by one but they couldn't find Xiumin. The last one they tired, no matter how hard they tried to pull or push it, it wasn't opened or more likely a lock door.
"Hyung, are you inside?" Lay knocked the door and said along with D.O
"Hyung, open the door" They tired their best to open the door but they couldn't. 
"Hyung, answer us!" They yelled and patted the door hard. Just then, Lay's phone rang and he picked up.
"Why?" He answered while panting.
"Is Suho hyung around there?" It was Kai, who's panting as well.
"No, why is he suppose to be here?" Just then Lay widened his eyes. "Something's fishy" He muttered.
"He said he went downstair for a while for some drink but he hasn't come back yet. I already asked everyone and they had no clue at all" 
"Xiumin hyung is lost as well" Lay said, barely a whisper.
 
"Have you guys found anything?" Kris asked and Chen shook his head. They accidentally met on the way.
"How about you?" Chen asked back. Kris looked hesitated but then he let out a small sigh.
"There's no clue about it at all. Where is Luhan and Sehun by the way?"
"Uh, they're at the top floor and-" 
"Guys!" A voice interrupted both of them. Kris widened his eyes.
"Luhan?"
"By the way why are you here?" Luhan looked at Kris.
"Talking about this, I'm also curious as well." Chen commanded.
"Chanyeol is lost" Luhan and Chen were in a deep shock of Kris's announcement. 
"H-How could.." Chen muttered.
"Something is wrong. Let's gather all of us together first" Kris said sternly and both Luhan and Chen nodded.
 
Kris was waiting outside and his face was sweating. 
"Hyung!" A voice interrupted him, it was Baekhyun. "Hyung, actually.." Baekhyun hasn't finished yet, Lay, D.O, Chen, Tao, Kai, Sehun and Luhan arrived. 
"Where's Xiumin and Suho?" Kris frowned.
"Xiumin hyung went to toilet and we tried our best to opened it but we couldn't" Lay explained and suddenly, Baekhyun took a step back with pale face.
"You gotta be kidding me" His face was sweating uncontrollably. 
"I'm not kidding! The last toilet one" Baekhyun's become shocker and his eyes went wide.
"Hyung, what happened?" Sehun asked.
"Impossible, it couldn't be" Baekhyun mentally shook his head.
"Tell us" Chen shook Baekhyun's shoulder.
"Kris Hyung, the key...." Kris widened his eyes.
"What's with that key?" 
"Key?" Kai raised his eyebrow and everyone looked at Baekhyun in confusion.
"Actually, the key that we'd found, was that toilet's key" The rest's jaw dropped at Baekhyun's statement.
"Are you implying that you went there before?" Kris made an effort through his hard breathing.
"A while ago, before I came here, I actaully went to a nearby toilet a-and appearently, all the doors are locked. That key suddenly popped up in my mind so that I gave out a try. Strangely, I couldn't unlock all of them.. but the last one, it worked" He muttered the last word.
"And what did you see?" Tao, who's in silence for a while suddenly asked.
"Nothing" Baekhyun said, still gazing on the floor with fearing eyes.
"It couldn't be" D.O used his palm to cover his mouth.
"Calm down" Kris said, without moving his gaze. "First of all, be extremely careful and make sure not of walked alone, wherever you go, at least go with a member. Get it?" They nodded in reunion.
 
2 hours later...
Luhan and Sehun were sticked to each other all the time long. They tired their best not to be seperated. Chen, D.O and Tao are lost during this period.
"Isn't it weird that they're lost while all their stuffs are here?" Sehun muttered and Luhan nodded.
"Weirder than this is, I just met them a while ago and then you're lost like that." Luhan replied. Sehun's face was shown with concerns and sadness. Who wouldn't be sad if his brother that went through many things for almost ten years are suddenly gone like this? Feeling sehun, Luhan patted his shoulder, gave him couragement.
"We couldn't change the fate, sehun ah." Sehun just nodded. 
"Hyung, I'll be back. Wait for me here okay?" Sehun offered and Luhan just nodded.
"Be extra careful and come back in a real quick okay?" Sehun nodded.
 
Sehun ran to the second floor and Lay with Kai were there. 
"Sehun ah what are you doing here?" Kai frowned. "You aren't suppose to be alone" Sehun was panting.
"Hyung..."
"What happened again?" Lay asked. "Was Luhan lost?" Sehun shook his head.
"I don't feel safe, hyung" Sehun replied. "Can I be with you?" Lay and Kai looked at each other first then nodded. Both Lay and Kai were about to walked in deeper but then Sehun's face changed. 
"Why?" Kai asked but Sehun then looked at him. 
"Where are you going?" both Kai and Lay blinked. 
"what are you talking about?" Lay frowned. "To check if there's something there"
"I'll just stay here" He didn't know it either, but his mind was telling him that he shouldn't go with them. He sensed something. Kai and Lay didn't force him either so they decided to go without Sehun. Just as Kai and Lay gone, Sehun ran away.
 
"Did you see Sehun?" Kris suddenly back to his sense and gazed at the owner of that voice. 
"Why suddenly you're here?" Kris frowned. "You suppose to be with Sehun, Luhan" 
"That's the reason why I'm here" Luhan said.
"What do you mean?" Kris raised his eyebrow.
"He said that he'd be back but I couldn't find it, I thought he's with you" 
"No, he's not here. Kai and Lay, maybe he's with them" Kris answered. 
"Kai and Lay? I saw them a while ago. But Sehun's not with them" Kris widened his eyes.
"You saw them?" 
"Yeah." Kris took a step back and tried to calm down.
"Luhan, I suggest you to find Sehun right now."
"Ok" Luhan nodded and quickly made his way out.
"Baekhyun... where is Baekhyun?" Kris quickly ran to the first floor.
 
Baekhyun ran, he ran as far as he could. His gaze was filled with fear and disbelief. He looked frightened as he was haunted by ghost or whatever. While his imaginations went wild, he bumped into a person.
"Hyung!!" Baekhyun hugged Kris at the sudden, his eyes were filled with tears as it was about to fell down. Kris patted Baekhyun's back and Baekhyun pulled back. "I'm glad you're here"
"What happened?" Kris panted as he gazed deeply into Baekhyun's eyes.
"I.. I saw..."
"Saw what?"
"The picture frame.. and there's blood print on it" Baekhyun said with trembling voice. Kris widened his eyes.
"I knew it!!" He avoid Baekhyun's gaze. "Baekhyun ahh, listen to hyung okay?" Kris firmly grabbed Baekhyun's shoulder. "Go to find Sehun right now, and protect him until the end, I trust you"
"W-what do you mean?" Baekhyun was totally in shock. 
"Don't ask. Nothing happened without a reason, believe me. And moreover, stay away from Luhan as far as possible. Just remember your only obligation, protecting Sehun. Understand?" Baekhyun couldn't get what Kris meant but his mind was telling him that he should obey Kris. He nodded as a result.
"How about you, hyung?" 
"I.. don't care about me. Just go. Another important info is, the top floor and inside the bedroom we entered before, you should go there once you found Sehun"
"Hyung..." Baekhyun looked at him with a gaze full of emotions. 
"Don't waste more time. Sehun is in danger" Kris said, more likely a yell. Getting he meant, Baekhyun ran to the second floor immediately but unfortunately, a voice has stopped him.
"Baekhyun ah" Baekhyun froze in fear, as the one who Kris has warned him to avoid was calling for him.
"Y-yeah Luhan hyung?" Baekhyun slowly turned his back.
"Where's Kris?" Luhan looked at Baekhyun.
"H-he.." Baekhyun had no idea why Kris said not to care about him and just save Sehun. But he couldn't, no, he mustn't tell Luhan where Kris was. "I don't know"
"Was he lost?" Luhan took a step back. "Sehun is nowhere to be found either" 
"Was Sehun lost too?" Baekhyun widened his eyes. The only hope and the one that he must protect was lost? There's no way right?
"Hyung, I'll see you over again and you should find Kris hyung, I'll find Sehun" Luhan nodded in agreement.
 
On the other hand, Sehun was silently sneaking around, hiding himself. "Please tell me it's just a dream" The lonely maknae who's suffered from losing his beloved hyungs now had to went through many things alone. He almost injured himself uncountable times already but seemed like there's something's protecting him or warned him.
"Sehun!!" A voice called him and a small smile made it way to his face.
"Baekhyun hyung!!" He ran toward the source of that voice.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt or injured?" Baekhyun checked Sehun's body.
"I'm okay and how about hyung? Gosh I'm waiting for you like forever already." Sehun sighed. "How many of us were left? You, me, Kris hyung and Luhan hyung.." 
"Kris hyung's gone" Sehun widened his eyes at Baekhyun's commanded. 
"Only three of us were left?"
"No. Two of us.." Once again Baekhyun shocked Sehun. 
"Luhan hyung's gone too?" Baekhyun shook his head. 
"You don't need to know everything." Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's shoulder and looked deeply into his eyes. "Here" Baekhyun handed him a key. "Run away, just run. Run as far as you can, run as you could escape from here. No matter what you have to be alive, got it?" Sehun bit his own lip. 
"Hyung knows everything?" Sehun gave Baekhyun a look and Baekhyun nodded knowingly and grabbed Sehun's hand firmly. 
 
"Hyung!" Sehun shouted as he found Luhan, who's sitting on the stair. 
"God I've been looking for you" Luhan said as he let out a sigh. "I've found a clue for the location of the treasure" 
"The backyard and 25 feet away from the back door right? Let's go" Sehun claimed and it shocked Luhan a bit.
"How did you know?" Luhan muttered a little. Without any hesitation, both of them made their way outside in a real quick. Luhan made his way outside quickly and ran toward a direction. Just as 25 feet away from back door, he digged the ground.
"Here it is!!" Luhan yelled with a smile on his face. Sehun rushed over too. "Give me the key" Luhan said without looking at Sehun.
"What?" Sehun widened his eyes and took some steps back. 
"The key to unlock this. Give it to me" Luhan said casually. 
"How did you know that it was with me?" This time Luhan's become frozen as well. 
"Give it to me first and I'll explain you later." Luhan took steps toward Sehun. Sehun shook his head. "Quick. We don't have any time left." 
"Just tell me who are you for real" Sehun said coldly, which shocked Luhan even more.
"What are you talking about? Come on you are wasting time" 
"Not until you tell me" 
"Sehun!! Seriously what is wrong with you?" Luhan threw tantrum. "I'm your hyung"
"Don't you dare to speak such a nonsense. For your information, I'm not that stupid till you could easily fool around." Luhan shook his body.
"I don't understand what you're talking about. Seriously, we have to trust each other. There's only two of us left here." Sehun scoffed. 
"How dare you. Give me back my Luhan hyung" Sehun yelled. "How selfish you are. Give me back my hyungs you demon" Sehun grabbed Luhan's collar and harshly beated him. Luhan's lip curved up into a smirk. He wiped the blood at the side of his lip.
"So you're missing your hyungs already? I bet you wanna meet them" Just as Luhan said, he punched Sehun back. Both of them involved into a serious fight. "It surprised me that you're sill survive till now. You're the first one on the list aren't you?" After a while, both of them fell down and unfortunately or without realization, a key slided down from Sehun's pocket. 
"All of them died from accidents, and you, I'll just finish you on my own" Just after Luhan's declaration, he pulled out a knife and grabbed Sehun up immediately. Defensing back, Sehun pushed Luhan till he fell down and grabbed the knife back from him. 
"I have no reason to live anymore, let just die here together." Sehun said with cold voice and was about to stabbed Luhan. But just then, Luhan's eyes softened and many flashbacks flashed in Sehun's head. 
 
"I told you not to be outside alone anymore" Luhan made Sehun stood up. "Gosh you're feverish." 
 
"No you are not alone. Hyung is here"
 
"I've promised that I will be here"
 
Sehun's become trembling and tears were about to fell down. Taking this chance, Luhan flipped him over and stabbed him immediately.
"You're dying to meet your Luhan hyung right? I granted your wish already" Luhan walked toward a direction and pick up the key. Sehun fell down and his image's become a little blurry. Luhan locked the treasure box at that sudden but then got shock for what he's seen.
"Got you" Sehun smirked. There's no valuable things or gold or whatever but that... bombs. 
"" Luhan cursed and was about to leave but Sehun used all his force to grabbed Luhan's leg. "Damn you, release me!!" Sehun felt himself's getting weaker as blodd kept flowing out from his stomach. 
3
 
 
2
 
 
1
 
Bomb!!! 
 
 
 
 
Rewinding:
 
"Ya be careful!" Chen warned. 
"What happened?" Sehun turned his back.
"You might slip you know?" Chen walked toward Sehun and pointed down at something. Sehun looked down and he saw a small amount of water and some meterial such as nails. 
"Gosh you scared me hyung" Sehun sighed. 
"Seriously you almost step on this. And what if you slipped and got cut with these things?" Chen concernly looked at Sehun. And there, no one realized that they forgot about Luhan. As they took some steps forward, what we could see is a dead body was drown in blood, Luhan.
 
"Guys, look" Tao's voice was heard. Suho and Kai walked toward him.
"What's with that frame?" 
"He's so cute" Tao giggled as he looked at an old picture frame on the wall. It's a picture of a around eight years old boy with a big smile on his face. "He looked like Sehun" And just as they left, the picture frame was faded away by wind, and if we took a closer look, there's still a small blood print on it.
 
Xiumin walked toward the lastest toilet since every toilet he tried were locked. 
"Gee it's a bit creepy" After he's done, he tried his best to unlock it. "D.O ya, Lay!" He shouted and banged the door hard. After minutes of shruggling, he found himself out of breathe, since the toilet is small and there's no oxygen left. 
 
While Kai and Lay was with Sehun, Kris found himself walking toward a room. He didn't know why but something in his mind was attracted to that room.
"Shall I go for a check?" He thought. As he let out a sigh, he made his way inside that mystery room. After around fifteen minutes for discovering, he finally found something inside the dusty locker. 
"Diary?" He frowned and flipped the first page. Seems like the owner of that diary was a cheerful and creative type since the first page of its was decorated with some drawing. However, the owner's name wasn't mentioned. He flipped to second page and widened his eyes for what he has seen. There's a very old picutre with twelve familiar kids. Much shocker than this, one by one of the kid in that picture disappeared and there're only four of them left . Kris widened his eyes in fear and confusion. 
"Am I dreaming?" He muttered as he blinked. Just then, his eyes went even bigger and his hand was trembling as something was floated in his mind. 
"Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan and.... me" He muttered the lastest word as he dropped the diary. 
 
"Where are you going?" both Kai and Lay blinked. 
"what are you talking about?" Lay frowned. "To check if there's something there"
"I'll just stay here" He didn't know it either, but his mind was telling him that he shouldn't go with them. He sensed something. Kai and Lay didn't force him either so they decided to go without Sehun. Just as Kai and Lay gone, Sehun ran away. And Just as Sehun ran away, both of them fell in a deep cave. 
 
Just as Baekhyun found the truth about the key, he ran back to the first floor but suddenly something caught his mind and that's nothing else but a picture frame (Remind back to the time when Tao saw this picture frame). He frowned. 
"Why I feel so familiar with this kid?" Baekhyun took a closer look but withdrew himself immediately after seeing that it was fading away by the chill wind. 
"T-This..." He suddenly noticed a small blood print on it. He widened his eyes after a thought ran through his mind. 
"That's Sehun when he was young..." His muttered blankly and ran away at that moment.
 
"I.. don't care about me. Just go. Another important info is, the top floor and inside the bedroom we entered before, you should go there once you found Sehun"
"Hyung..." Baekhyun looked at him with a gaze full of emotions. 
"Don't waste more time. Sehun is in danger" Kris said, more likely a yell. 
"What is really happening?" Baekhyun shook him back. Kris let out a sigh.
"Luhan is already dead." Baekhyun frowned. 
"What are you talking about? He's still alive and.." 
"I saw his dead body" Kris said without looking at Baekhyun. "On the top floor"
"How about Luhan hyung that's with us?" 
"I still had no clue about this. Quick, we had no time" Kris lastly said to Baekhyun. 
 
Baekhyun finally found a big box under the bed of a room at second floor. He dusted the dirt out and carefully opened it. 
"A map?" He muttered and he opened it and guess what, it's the map of the whole carbin. 
"What is this?" He saw a few small pictures on it. What shocked his was, it was twelve of them, the EXO. 
"Is there.... someone behind this all the time long? But where's Luhan hyung?" He scanned the whole map again but he couldn't find Luhan's picture on it. 
"Kris hyung was right.." 
 
After meeting with Baekhyun, Sehun made a tour around the whole carbin again and discovered another new thing. 
"Key for the treasure box" He silently said to himself and bit his lip. 
"25 feets away from the back door" He nodded as he made his way out. He digged the ground and saw a mysterious box. He unlocked it, reavealed the gold inside. Making sure that Luhan wasn't around, he picked the whole box up and threw all the gold away. He pulled out something from his pocket, time limited bomb. 
 
"You're dying to meet your Luhan hyung right? I granted your wish already" Luhan walked toward a direction and pick up the key. Sehun fell down and his image's become a little blurry. Luhan locked the treasure box at that sudden but then got shock for what he's seen.
"Got you" Sehun smirked. There's no valuable things or gold or whatever but that... bombs. 
"" Luhan cursed and was about to leave but Sehun used all his force to grabbed Luhan's leg. "Damn you, release me!!" Sehun felt himself's getting weaker as blodd kept flowing out from his stomach. 
 
 
Back to 2000 years ago...
Twelve lovely kids were running around playfully and look like they're very close to each other, more than just friends. 
"Hyung I found something!! Luhan hyung."
"What is that?" Little Luhan ran toward the owner of that voice.
"Gold" He smiled widely and all his brothers gathered around. 
"Eii Sehun, you must be dreaming, there won't be any careless people who left gold here anymore" Luhan shrugged.
"I'm not kidding" He pulled out a box and everyone's jaw dropped. "See?"
"Wahh, real gold!" A boy exclaimed as he ran toward Sehun. 
"Sehun ah, let's divide it" Another boy grinned happily and Sehun nodded. Because of the amount of members, a problem and arguement occured.
"You're young and you want to have it that much?" A boy scoffed. 
"But mine is too little" Another boy yelled and in no time, all of them involved in a fight. They used weapons and therefore, some of them died already.
"Just get lost already" Luhan said as he hold on his knife and put it next to Sehun's neck. "It's all mine." Luhan smirked evilly. 
"Stop it" Sehun begged with trembling voice. "You could kill me but whatever you do, the gold is never yours. Stop that selfish attitude of yours. Ten of us dying and it's still not enough?" 
"Raising you was my mistake already!!" Luhan yelled. Sehun was taken back. "I shouldn't have raised you that day and let you die. Your existance brought much obstacles to me" He gritted his teeth angrily. Sehun was stiffened and couldn't believe what he's heard at the moment. At that moment, Luhan was about to stab Sehun but Sehun escaped and tried to grabbed the knife from him. Like what we've expected, Sehun was stabbed and he took his last breathe to stabbed Luhan too. Using his last breathe, Luhan burried the gold box in the ground. 
 
Revenge was the only way for them, even though in their next life. What will it going to be? 
 
 
 
 
A/N: It's a bit confusing >.< To clear all the confusion, in 2000 years before, Sehun died because of Luhan's selfishness and everyone too, but too bab he couldn't have the gold. So that in next life, the old and evil Luhan made a new plan. If you notice it, Luhan was the first one who died and Sehun should be the second one (The picture frame scene, but there's still some bloood print on it) but the new Luhan's soul was protecting him and staying with him all the time long, helping him (and if you notice, after meeting with Luhan, they all died). Kris was the first one who knew about the real Luhan's dead and Baekhyun along with Sehun found out more. Sehun died in previous life first and he's supposed to be the only one who survived but he had no reason to live anymore, all his brothers were gone, and his Luhan also. Hope it's wasn't too confusing and actually, it took me alot of effort for this one shot and hope you enjoy it :)