Yeobo-seyo?

Best. Friend.

Tiffany sighed in frustration as she looked at her phone for the nth time that hour. It has been a week since she last heard from Taecyeon. He hasn't called nor texted, or even shoot her an email. She has been so worried, she has consistently asked Junho about him only to have his querries ignored as well. Almost teary eyed, she dropped to her bed face first.

Just as tears threatened to fall, Taeyeon entered her room to check on her.

"Pany-ah," she asked, cautiously sitting beside her. "Is everything ok?"

With her face still buried on her pillow, she shook her head and allowed her tears to fall.

"Is it about Taecyeon-oppa?" The kid leader asked, her hands running up and down Tiffany's back for comfort.

"Oppa hasn't contacted me in a while. I don't know what I did wrong." Tiffany nodded as she wiped her tears away, gingerly sitting up to look at her. 

Frowning, Taeyeon opened her arms to her and gave her a tight hug.

"You know," She whispered against Tiffany's hair, "Being in a relationship in this industry is hard. There are times that we forget that the other party is experiencing the same set of problems we encounter. Give it time, love. He may be just as worried as you are right now."

Sighing, Tiffany nodded, hoping their resident ahjumma was right.

"I was going to tell you dinner is ready." Taeyeon told her, once Tiffany's tears subsided.

"I think I'll skip dinner today, Taengoo." She responded, resuming her position on the bed.

With a weak smile, Taeyeon left Tiffany to her thoughts. "All right, just holler if you need anything."

Tiffany nodded, looking at her phone for the last time. With no messages still in sight, she threw it aside and decided to let Morpheus take her to the land of dreams. Maybe there, Taecyeon would reach me. She thought miserably.

-

Park Jungsu was laying contentedly on his bed dreaming of a sweet reunion with his girlfriend. It was a really good dream, too. He has missed having her in his arms. But his sweet dreams were rudely interrupted by shrill ring of his phone. Grumbling grumpily, he answered.

"Yeoboseyo?" He snapped irritably.

Oppa, I have a favor to ask you. Taeyeon whispered softly through her phone.

Leeteuk chuckled at his girl's urgent tone knowing too well that her definition of life-and-death doesn't really usually merit her distress. It was often like: 'Eek, Oppa! There's a bug on my bed.' or 'I'm desperate for some chicken.' But this doesn't mean that he wasn't curious as to what would cause this late night phone call.

"Yes, my Taengoo," he replied, teasing her, "You know I'd do anything for you."

Aish, oppa, She said, a rapid blush creeping across her cheeks. It's for one of the girls.

"Oh," He sat up from his bed with sudden interest, "What do the girls need?"

He could sense her hesitation before he deep sigh ensued.

Can you check on Taecyeon-oppa? She proceeded, he could tell she was carefully choosing her words. Someone here is really worried about him.

Leeteuk silently wondered which member would be so worried about the beastly idol that his Taengoo would have to call this late at night to request such a thing.

"That someone wouldn't be you, right?" He asked suspiciously.

What? Of 'course not! She almost screamed in indignation. But I can't tell you who.

"Sworn to secrecy?" He asked in amusement. "Alright, I'll tell you how it goes."

After a million Thank Yous and a short but sweet I love you, the couple ended the call and went back to their respective beds. Both of them wondering if the did the right thing.