▼ SΔVIOUR ▲

I Love You, Kidnapper!

[ OMO! Thanks for subscribing guys :') ILOVEYOUALL :D ]


  "Guys, she's a " 


 AE RI's eyes widened. 'Vi- vir-?'. Something warm and wet could be felt on her cheeks (ngehee :3)


 Ljoe saw Ae Ri's expressions and he laughed. He knew that Ae Ri was scared. He LOVE to see Ae Ri like that. Made him want to do IT even more. ( goshhhh goshhh goshhhhh :o )


 "Come on babe. I know you want it too since you have never done it" Ljoe smirked. ( I'm dyinggg ~~~~ -o- )


 "Ha ha ha <("). Go get a room -..- . I'm not doing it" Chunji turned and walked away along with Niel and Ricky. Maybe they have no desire towards her -o- ..  


 "Room? I can do it right here right now" Ljoe took off his shirts and ruffled his hair. ( Nosebleed~~ )


 "Opps! I'm out." CAP smiled sarcastically and walked away to his dongsaengs' place.


 AE RI backed off trying to stay away from Ljoe. She doesn't want something really precious to her being stolen by a jerk and someone that she hate !!! NO!


 Ljoe pulled her wrist and pushed her into the tent! (Kyaaaaaaa XD)
he held her wrist tightly onto the ground. Ae Ri couldn't move but she tried to struggle and break free from Ljoe.


 "STAY AWAY FROM ME!! NO!!" She shouted while crying~.

  Ljoe didn't care but being rough even moree ~~


 "Hyung... stop it" Changjo suddenly voiced after watching the thrilling scene standing there alone like a fool -o-

 "It's still too early to do it. Besides, I don't have the mood and I won't let you 'taste' her first. SHE'S MINE" Changjo crossed his arms and smirked. 

 Ljoe let go of Ae Ri and laughed. What so funny? ._.

 "I won't Changjo. I won't. She's all yours." Ljoe stood and patted Changjo on his shoulder. He walked away like nothing happened -..-

 "You owe me your life b*tch. I'll make sure I'll claim it later" Changjo too, walked away leaving the poor and helpless Ae Ri crying alone.


 'I would rather die !!!' She punched the ground and hugged her knees while crying.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you are my poison~~~
sorry for the lame chapter :'( 

please leave your comments and subscribes :D 

Thanks again for my subscribers! I seriously love you all so much :*
and sorry for being a ert here -..-