Missing (≖ ‿ ≖)

I Love You, Kidnapper!

[ I'm hungry -o- ]


  "AE RI!!! KIM AE RI!!" The girls shouted out Ae Ri's name. They were worried that Ae Ri never showed up since a few hours ago.


 "KIM AE RI!! AE RI!!" 


 It's seriouslyyyy getting dark out there at that time. Where the hell was Ae Ri? none of them know.

 "Aishh! where is that girl?! seriously she needs to stop playing around" Eun Mi released her anger.

 "She's not like that :| . She won't do such a thing. Maybe she got lost or something. It's our fault too, we left her" Min Ae sat on the ground and hugged her knees.

 "cheer up girls. If you believe in miracles, she will appears infront of us sooner or later riding on a big lion :D" Yun Ae tried to cheer up the girls.

 "tch=..= . How can you still tell jokes when we're in this situation? pabo" Jiyong interrupted.

 "It's okay. There's nothing we can do right now. Let's just pray for her safety and hope that she can find her way back. :/ " Yoo Ra looked down trying to hide her tears.

 The girls became silent out of the blue. They regretted coming there. They should have just went shopping like normal girls usually did.

 "UGH! I can't stand this. Empty house.. no one around us.. stuck in the middle of this damn forest.. and that koala went missing >:o . What is this?! sh*t. Sh*t happens everytime" Eun Mi cursed.


 "Calm down young lady. Mind your language." Min Ae warned her.

 "I don't care" Eun Mi crossed her arms and walked fast towards  the empty house where they decided to stay until they have found Ae Ri, the youngest among them.


 "She will be fine. She just needs to calm herself" Yoo Ra smiled.


 "Come. Let's go. It'll be night soon." the girls went to the empty house ~~ :3

 (wondering about their age? they're 16 ^^ . )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 everybody say NO!!!!! 

 *dances*