Hero in Tuxedo

SuperHero

 

“Finally my new invention is complete. All I have to do is switch it on to bring my plan to initiation.”

 

“But hyung what is you plan”

 

Smacking his assistant on the head he said, “Idiot, its world domination of course; what did you think I was inventing, an ice cream making machine?”

 

“What??? You can make ice cream machines too. Why didn’t you say before? I was craving some chocolate chip ice-cream yesterday and I had to go all the way to the convenience store to get them,” the assistant replied rubbing his head to ease some of the pain that his boss had inflicted.

 

Sighing at his assistant’s naivety he asked, “Just do one thing; switch on the machine when I signal you too. Ok. You will be able to do it right?”

 

Smiling and with sincerity in his voice he replied “of course you can count on me hyung. But what does this machine do anyway?”

 

“Oh, this machine works as an amplifier for my mind control machine. Now start the amplifintor.”

 

“Yes Boss” mock saluting his boss, he walks towards the machine to power it up.

 

“Stop right there. Heedictator and evilkyu, in the name of justice and Shisus I cannot allow you to continue with this plan.”

 

Both Heedictator and evilkyu look up and their eyes meet a figure of a man, very handsome man at that, floating near the roof in pure white tuxedo ensemble with an S on his chest.

 

Snorting at the unwelcomed visitor, “and who will stop me, a man who were his briefs outside of a tuxedo. Dream on Siwonman, you cannot stop me. And by the way superman called, he wants his shorts back.”

 

The said superhero was clearly offended by his comparison with another superhero, his rival who had been winning the most handsome superhero award much to his efforts and chagrin. “You know it was me who really took to the underwear on the outside thing, he stole it from me and made it look as if it was his own. A person who stabs his friend in the back can never be a good superhero,” he was muttering reminiscing about some bitter memories.

 

“Save your sob story for someone who is actually interested. Evilkyu start the amplifintor, evilkyu...EVILKYU!!!” heedictator screemed at his stoic sidekick.

 

“Wow!!! Siwooooonmannnn, it’s really is Siwonman. Hyung look, look it is Siwonman. OhhhhhMyyyyyGoooood I can’t believe it is the one and only Siwonman”, shrieked evilkyu. If his name was not evilkyu and if he was not standing next to a machine that could bring impending doom to the planet, a normal person would assume that this was a fan sign event and evilkyu was a hardcore fan girl who was spazzing all over her oppa.

 

“I heard you the very first time evilkyu, there was no reason for you to damage my hearing capability with all the squealing,” heedictator said all the while trying to remove the ringing noise from his ear.

 

“Oh!! so you know who I am. The most handsome superhero in the tri-state area and also the spokesperson for CSW cosmetics ‘use this to look as dashing as a superhero,”  Siwonman said all the while behaving as if he really was shooting a commercial instead  of standing in front of his nemesis. “I do look good don’t I, soon I will be launching a range of health pills that will allow you to gain muscles, not as good as mine but pretty decent.” He continued, “Here try some early samples, lord knows you know to put some meat on those bones of yours,” he said throwing a bottle towards evilkyu.

 

Looking gleefully at the bottle of pills, only thing that came to his mind was ‘have to laminate this.’ He was pulled out of his thoughts with a sharp smack on the head. Looking up he saw the boss looking dangerously at him. If there was one thing that he had known from working with the supervillan was that the phrase 'looks could kill' was in fact a reality with him. (There was a death ray in the lab too)

 

“I finally get to come face to face with Siwonman and the slave driver won’t even allow me to look at his aerial tricks,” he muttered knowing fully well that he would be in deep trouble after this comment, but he could really care less.

 

Hearing the comment made by the evil sidekick, Siwonman felt that as a superhero he should do some fan service. The more his fan base increases the more his chances on winning the next year handsome hero award. “Evilkyu, Siwonman never leaves any of his fans wanting, so a special performance only for you,’ he said between cartwheels and other tricks that he had already started performing.

 

Heedicator walked towards the amplifier, seeing that his assistant was visibly salivating on the attractive superhero, who had begun to show-off his flying skills to the doe-eyed spectator. He face palmed on the sight in front of him, a super narcissist who was nothing but vain and an idiotic sidekick who was a piece of work.

 

It is difficult to find good help these days, if you have to do something, you have to do it yourself, he thought. It was really a bother for the super villain to do such menial task of pushing a button by himself but what could he do, his hardcore evil sidekick has been turned into a butterball by the flying vanity basket case.

 

As soon as heedictator neared the ray with the intention of switching it on, his efforts were blocked by Siwonman who stood between him and the device.

 

“Move” he roared. His patience was wearing thin as it is, his sidekick acting as star-stuck fan and drooling over the hero was not helping. Building the device had taken a lot of effort and if that was not enough the fact that he had to physically switch it on himself was turning out to be the last straw.

 

“You very well know that I can’t do that” Siwonman said in a calm voice with a smile decorating his face. It felt as if the hero was not taking the threat of world destruction or domination (whatever) seriously.

 

“Evilkyu, if you do not power up the device I will make sure that all your computer games, PSPs, Wii, and xboxs, will be thrown into the obliterate chamber” he said, still maintaining eye contact with the other.

 

The threat to his beloved game consoles was enough to snap evilkyu also known as gamekyu, from his fangirl stupor. He ran towards the device and powered it up and all that remained was to turn the ray on for the device to have a wide range effect.

 

“With me standing in front of you blocking access to the ray, I think your plan will not come to fruition,” Siwonman said with a smug smile on his face.

 

The smile of the other’s face only increased the rage boiling inside of him. “Do you really take me for a fool to make such devices and keep the only power button on its body.”

 

“Hear evilkyu catch” he said and threw a small car key resembling device into the sidekick’s hand. 

 

With a burr and buzz the device and the ray came to life much to the horror of the hero whose face showed clearly that he did not anticipate the move. In hindsight it does not take an Einstein to figure out that a device could be remotely operated, but no one said that being a superhero meant having high IQ. With a face and body like his, mixed together with super powers, being a little daft just made him humble and even more adorable.  

 

The device breathed to life and a blue cloud with silver lining started forming over the pink colored lab (Ps. Pink is a very evil color).  With the ray already activated, the diameter of the cloud starting increasing and our poor hero was making desperate attempts to somehow curtail the whole process.  With a flash and bang the blue cloud covered the whole sky and dissipated quickly.

 

Seeing all his attempts to stop the ray was unsuccessful, he slowly descended on the roof of the lab, all the while staring daggers at the super villain.

 

“YOU!!!you, you, you…” waving his finger at him “Stop the device right now” he demanded.

 

The smile on the villain’s face was now testing his patience. “Stop. How am I to stop the small molecules that will alter the brain waves of everyone so that only my voice will matter?”

 

“Then pull them back.” He said waving his hands in a struggle to recreate the shape of the molecules so that no ambiguity remains, but in the process showing that he had no idea what molecules were.

 

“Again, once they are released they cannot be stopped. It is only a matter of time till my army arrives here. With them I will take over the world. Muvahaha…Muvahaha” a sinister evil laugh that was meant to lead credibility to his diabolical scheme and cement his image as a super villain was cut short when an insect flew into his mouth forcing him into a coughing fit.

 

It took all the will power evilkyu had to stop laughing. It was never wise to antagonize a person who can annihilate you with a flick of a button, wireless ones too.

 

A rumble of footsteps could be heard from a distance, as if a crowd was about to arrive on to the roof, the sound made all the three divert their attention to the door. Siwonman had a serious face on, his shibrows were all scrunched up and he was busy concocting a plan that would allow to defeat the evil army without harming them and removing the effect of the mind control ray.

 

Heedictator was b with excitement, finally his day of reckoning had come. After countless failures in building a device that would allow him to make the inferior humans, mostly the ugly ones, to know his worth. Maybe he too was a bit vain, but if you controlled the world then no would complain, right.

 

Evilkyu was mostly lost. He was excited to meet Siwonman but was a little exasperated on the whole mind control situation, the problem being that he was not in control.

 

Slowly the footsteps was getting closer, Siwonman got into a fighting stance, evilkyu retreated to a corner with popcorn in his hand and heedictator had his arms spread out welcoming his army.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you heedicatator’s glorious army of …..Poodles???”

 

All the three on the roof were confused when packs and packs of poodles entered the area, barking and soon surrounded the villan standing in the center.

 

It was needless to say that he was angry, no he was not just angry, he was livid, he was furious and he felt he could kill someone for real. And that someone was that worthless sidekick of his, who anticipating his fate was trying to disappear through the wall. But alas, he possessed no superpowers that could help him pass through walls.

 

Fighting his way through the poodles, heedictator reached evilkyu and grabbed his collar forcing the younger to cower in valid fear.

 

“What did you do to the amplifintor” he screamed.

 

 “I-I –I did-I did what you asked me to.”

 

“I asked you to turn the amplifintor on humans not poodles. What part of that did you not understand?”

 

“I did as you asked me too.” He was beginning to sound like a broken record.

 

Taking a deep breat to calm himself, he continued, “let me spell out to you what it was that I wanted you to do. As my goal is world domination, I asked you to build an amplifier ray that could alter the brain waves of human beings to make them my foot soldiers. Everything clear till hear.” The other nodded frantically, “then how on earth did my machine alter the brain waves of poodles and what am to do with them you IDIOIT!!!” screaming at the end to let out his pending frustration.

 

“I mean why poodles, why them. They are neither ferocious like Rottweilers nor loyal like German shepherds.” He sighed accepting that this plan was a total failure.

 

The hero was all the while silently watching the verbal exchange between the villain and his sidekick, he was relieved to find that not much had to be done and the crises was averted. This was usually the case with the super villian, somehow his plans never worked out and that just made his job as a superhero all the more easier; cause lord knows, fighting crime can cause horrible skin problems. The only time the super villain’s evil plans caused some complications was when he managed to sublimate every single coffee bean in tri-state area, a major concern for the super hero who was a self-confessed coffee-holic.

 

 “I guess that justice wins today too” saying this he flew away and just as he was about to leave heedictator’s line of sight he heared the other scream, “if you are late for dinner again today  don't bother coming home, you can sleep on the clouds.”

 

The statement was met with a 180 degree spin and two thumbs up along with the most beautiful dimpled smile in the world from the super hero. Heedictator could only smile at the crazy antics of the tuxedo clad hero, his hero. 

 

Thank you to all those who subscribed, hope it was good enough. Let me know.

Support by commenting and subscribing