In The Name Of Love

Love is...

Oh everybody call me, you call me
in the name of love
Call me, you call me, tell me your love
Though there are tears,
though my heart aches
I will go toward love for my heart

 

Author's POV

"This is the order. Total 10.000 won. Ok thanks!!"

She run and go back to the chicken store. go back to the kitchen and ready to deliver the others chicken to the customer.

***

This summer the sun shine very brigth. That girl clean the table so the other customer can sit at that place. She then mop the floor and then go to the casier to service the customer. She put the coffee powder to the machine and make the coffee.

"Hey you! Yes you! Come here!"

Hye Rin who is that girl looking for the source of that sound. Sung Jae.

"What are you doing in this cafe? Are you gonna have a punch from me?"

"Ya! I'm customer at this palce. Why so serious?"

"Okayyy friend. What's matter. If you didn't want to buy something, then go!"

"yaaa!! what are you doing to your childhood friend! isshh!! look your boss looking at us, so service me."

"Ishh!! Okay what do you want? i don't have many time. it's about her right?"

"yes.. she was going to leave me for shopping."

"hhhhhhh... this is why i hate rich people..."

***

Incheon International Airport

Someone push his trolly so his luggages can be take. He go to the outside of the airport. He looking for someone, his driver. Suddenly he saw his driver. Wave at his driver and bring his luggages to him.

"How was your day Young Master?"

"Good Mr. Han. I told you not to call me Young Master. Call me Min Ho."

"I can't. This is my duty." He told him and them smile to Min Ho.

"Alright. Then let's go home."

***

Hye Rin's POV

So ya, today is Monday. Like everybody in the world, i hate monday. 

I leaved my house then go to the station near my house. I must go to school 2 hours before the bell ring. So far.. Ya that's Shinhwa High School. The school for rich kids! But.. Why i can be school at there. So i already test at that school so i can get scholarship at that school at basket ball and arts. 

So after i arrive at the station, i buy a ticket and go the train. Round of the trip i sleep so at school i can focus on the matery.

***

Min Ho still at his car. It's time for go to sch