My greatest namja chingu

My greatest namja chingu

part 1

My greatest namja chingu.

-----------------------

 

 

High school will be end this year. You thinking which one college and University you will register. All your friends want to register at INFINITE UNIVERSITY. 

 

 

Friend : ya~~ where you will go after school end? Did you already choose university for you?

 

 

You : nodding... yes I already choose for myself.

 

 

Friend : ya... jinjja?? All your friends shocks when you say you already choose university for continue study.

 

 

You : pabo. Talk yourself. Im choosing for take a part time job! HAHA you laugh.

 

 

Friends : YN.... ya~~ Micheoseo? You a totally crazy. 

 

 

You : haha wei...wei? Na gwenchana, I need to pay for my fees if I go to university. 

 

 

Friends : endure what you talking. Their pretending busy themselves. 

 

 

You : ya~~~ why you dont care to me?Throw your book to them.

 

 

You and your friends laugh together. Gor the lastntime you heard the sound of bell school. When you on your way to go home something happen to you.jujun29 (3:56:56 PM): Take 2

 

 

part 2 

 

My greatest namja chingu.

------------------------------

 

 

You see a group of students are fighting, one boy was fighting with a group of street gangs.

 

 

you : whoa! the boy was so brave. hide in the corner. who he is? handsome and charismatic.

 

 

the fight was still going on, all the street gangs have been defeated by its own. all the thugs running. He wiping sweat from his face.

 

 

you : truly breathtaking when he made like that. My heart became depressed. talk in yourself.

 

 

he suddenly disappear just like that. you registering in an overs namely Universiti Infinite and you get a part time job in a bakery for paying fees.

 

 

you : this is it the class, bowing to all new students when you saw them.

 

 

new students : annyeonghaseyo 

 

 

lecturers come to call the student in the classroom. 

 

 

lecturers : kim myung soo? 

 

 

L : uuhh uh~~ answer with his head lying on the table and lifting his hands up

 

 

lecturers : hy you so lazy! wake up now

 

 

L : Arraseo~~ ahh

 

 

you : The man that I look that day? try to intorduce your name to him.

 

 

L : The man looked at you with a sharp eye

 

 

you : hand tremors of fear, ah! err.. my name YN,your pointing to your face. nice to meet you? 

 

 

L : turn his head other way.

 

 

you : what?? pretend not know me?? ah never mind! do not care about you anymore. whispered

 

 

the learning runs as smoothly as in the schedule. after class you need run for a new part time job.when you arrive at the Bakery shop the manager was waiting for you.

 

 

Hoya : YN! you late, i will deducting your salary.

 

 

You : mianhae~~ please dont do that to me, try to be cute

 

 

hoya : do not try to be cute! go and change you clothes " pretend to angry.

 

 

woohyun : YN~~ why you late?

 

 

You : usual, the first day of university, I looked around the university. large and attractive space.

 

 

woohyun : daebak, bring me when your have a free time.

 

 

hoya : ya~~! palli dorawa, please clean the shop, soon there will be many customers coming.

 

 

woohyun & you : ne~~ arrase hoya ssi~~

 

 

you two clean up the store with hard work, a lot of customers come to enjoy the bread in the store.