1st Meeting

Description

It's Donghae's first day at SME and he is anxious as to who/what he will be encountering.

 

 

Hi there again, so I'm uploading another one of my old fics that I had orginally posted onto my livejournal but that I want to share here. Getting back into writing is harder than I thought, I have too many ideas in my head so I thought I'd upload some old stuff while I get in the swing of things again.

This is the first story of my 1st series, where I write  about Donghae & Eunhyuk's first; 1st Meeting, 1st Inkling, 1st Date, etc... I'm really excited I always wanted to write more in for this series. 

 

Happy Reading and remember comments=LOVE & LOVE keeps me writing. =)

 

 

Foreword

  Not since Donghae started the audition process had he been so nervous. It was his first day at SM, standing outside the doors he was very anxious, he knew once he stepped through the doors his life would change forever. After taking that first step into the massive, intimidating but beautiful building Dongahe was nervous to meet the trainers and other heads but mostly he was worried about meeting the other trainees. Donghae was never one who had trouble making friends or trying new things but today he was just one big ball of nervousness. He was worried whether he was good enough and if he could keep up with the other trainee. He needed to do well, well enough to stand out and get notice or else he knew they wouldn't hesitate to cut him, but no pressure right?