Chapter 2

Because My Answer Is You

We are having a fan meet today. I hope I don't sit next to him.

Looks like my prayers are unanswered. I sat next to him but I acted like nothing had happened. Everything went well. For the fan meeting at least.

We went back to the dorm after the fansign. Hongbin hyung grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. I struggled against him and tried to escape but to no avail. "Let me go!" I saw him looking at me with a saddened look and I realised that I'm crying. He hugged me tight. I stood there and let him hug me, feeling as though thousands of swords have stabbed my heart. I let my tears flow freely, staining his navy jacket with my tears. Why am I crying though? Why does my heart hurt so much? I have a crush on him but I ended up being crushed.

I guess I somehow fell asleep because when I woke up, I found myself on my bed. Hmm. Someone must have carried me in. I sat up and saw a shadow sitting next to my bed, sleeping with his head buried in his arms. "Hyung?" I poked his arms repeatedly. I chuckled as he woke up, rubbing his eyes. "Hyuk-ah you're awake. Do you want something to eat?" I laughed. Typical question from VIXX's umma. "I'm not hungry N hyung. Where is he?" "He? You mean Ho- Oh! He went out… Hyuk-ah, if you don’t get over him soon, you’re going to be hurt even more.” I know hyung how could I not know. N hyung gave me a hug which lasted a little longer than the hugs he usually gave me. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, feeling thankful that I could trust him and the other hyungs  no matter what happens.

 

The day came when Hongbin brought his girlfriend home. Turns out that this girlfriend hyung has been talking about is Dasom noona. I mentally scoffed at how pathetic my life is. My ‘ideal type’ together with my hyung wow.

During dinner, for the first time in a long while, Ken hyung kept his mouth shut. But Ravi hyung kept asking Dasom noona questions like "How did you two get together?", "How long have you been together?" stuff like that. Halfway through the dinner I felt like I lost my appetite so I opted for pushing the food around the plate instead. Thank God N hyung was focusing on some other things if not I’m going to get scolded for playing with food.

After dinner, Hongbin hyung was to send Dasom noona back to her dorm. I couldn’t be happier as her dorm is miles away from ours. That means more chances of avoiding him. If I’m lucky, I might not even see him till the next day as I’d most probably be asleep after he returns to the dorm.