Final

I'll Take Care of You

Mia felt gross. She was sick from a cold and had a fever because of it. She was wrapped in blankets and she was coughing up a mess. She hated when she got sick because she felt so bad.

“Mia, I made you rice porridge. Here let me help you up.” Minho, Mia’s husband, put the bowl on the bedside table and helped Mia sit up. She coughed into her hand then wrapped the blankets around herself again. He sat down on the side of the bed and took the bowl into his hands. He took a spoonful of porridge and blew on it to cool it down. He brought it to , suggesting her to take a bite.  Her eyes rounded at the gesture. As she understood what he wanted to do, her face went crimson.

“W-what a-are you doing?!” She brought the blankets to cover her face, hiding her blushing.

“You need to eat, and I want to feed you yeobo~” He smiled at her and pulled the blankets down a bit so he can feed her. She let him and he brought the spoon in front of her. He smiled softly and she looked away and ate the spoonful. He chuckled and continued to feed her.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~                       

Minho finished feeding her and had given her some medicine to help her heal sooner. He kissed her forehead while she pushed him away, mumbling about how she was sick and he would get sick. He chuckled again and walked to the kitchen. He washed the dishes and thought about Mia. He hated seeing her be sick, especially when he didn’t have much time to be with her because he was working to support their soon to be coming family. Mia had told him that she was pregnant only a few weeks ago so he was taking every precaution to make sure the baby would be alright. He was both nervous and excited to become a father. He couldn’t wait till their baby was born into this world. He finished drying off the last plate and walked to the living room to take a well-deserved nap.

~~~~~~~~~

Mia woke up and slid the blankets off of her. She rubbed her eyes lightly and threw the restricting blankets off of her. Huh, I’m not as cold as I was before… She took the thermometer off the bedside table and stuck it in . After hearing a beep, she took it out. And to her amazement, her temperature had gone back to normal. With an extra step in her walk, she walked to the dresser and found a shirt and some pants to wear. She stripped out of her sticky clothes and threw them into the hamper. She slipped on her clothes and threw up her hands in happiness.

She walked to the living room to find her husband sprawled on the couch with his long legs and slightly snoring. She grinned and walked over to peck him. He shot his hands out and grabbed her face, lengthening the kiss. Taking her breath away in the process. He opened his eyes and he came away for air. He winked and she pouted at him.

“You were awake?”

“You woke me up when you kissed me. What’s with the pout?” He pinched her cheek lightly and she shied away.

“Did you learn that from Jonghyun hyung? The wink?” She teased and Minho’s face went red.

“Ahh, did you notice? Was it weird?” He looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. She grinned at his shyness and went in for another kiss.

“No, but it was funny~” She took him by the collar of his shirt and kissed him again. He picked Mia up and she landed on his chest and his hands went wherever. Mia’s hands touched but didn’t stay when Minho pushed her away lightly.

“Aren’t you still sick? C’mon I’ll take you back to your room.” He got up and picked her up bridal style, like he did when they got married. Mia moaned in protest.

“But I don’t have a fever anymore! Can’t we just smooch?” She moaned and put her arms around his neck. He let out a chuckle and looked back to her.

“That’s great, but you need to get completely healthy, then we can smooch.” He laughed again and placed Mia on the bed. He pulled the covers over her and simply pecked her forehead. She smiled up at him.

“I love you Minho. So much.”

“I love you too Mia, more than you know.”


Comment and Subscribe pleaseeee

I need to know what you guys thought about it~~

Plus I love reading your comments :3