02. Remembering Us

가지 마세요 || Don't Go

"Looking at him again?" Jongin teased, walking into the room before laying on the mattress beside Sehun's.

Sehun let out a long and heavy sigh, nodding as he continued to look at the photograph in front of him.

It was his boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo who would probably be cooking Kimchi Spaghetti for him if he were home right now.

"It's just one more year." He thought to himself, repeating it over and over with his eyes fixed on the photograph of Kyungsoo holding a balloon in front of a large merry-go-round; a huge heart shaped smile on his lips. Sehun remembers that day like it was yesterday.


"Sehun, look! Sehun, look!" Kyungsoo shouted, tugging on Sehun's arm to grab his attention away from the large rollercoasters surrounding them.

Sehun just groaned and looked to where Kyungsoo pointed. It was the large merry-go-round that children keep screaming about around the whole adventure park. It's large and lit up, lighting up the whole park. The merry-go-round even had music blasting. One of Kyungsoo's favorite songs in music history, "Hug" sung by TVXQ.

"Sehun! Sehun! This is--" Kyungsoo continued to speak with enthusiasm, tugging Sehun closer to the merry-go-round before he was cut off by his boyfriend.

"I know, I know. It's your song, baby." Sehun said, his voice monotone, but Kyungsoo turned back in worry; afraid he had annoyed his boyfriend, only to find him smiling widely.

Sehun knew. He knew that was his song.

'How could I be so lucky to have him?' Kyungsoo thought.

Sehun then led Kyungsoo up to the merry-go-round, getting in the long line for the ride.

Once they got there, Kyungsoo pouted at the long line. It could probably go around the merry-go-round a million times, but Kyungsoo was probably just exaggerating since he was just too excited about riding this. He knew this wasn't really Sehun's type of thing.

"Sehun?" Kyungsoo called quietly, looking down at his feet shyly.

Sehun chuckled quietly upon seeing the older male so shy. He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"What is it, hyung?"

"T-Thank you."

"For what?"

"For. . . Bringing me here." Kyungsoo finally let out, squeezing Sehun's hand back.

Sehun shook his head, pressing a kiss on the top of Kyungsoo's head.

"Don't thank me, okay? It's nothing." Sehun told the shorter one, giving a genuine smile.

Kyungsoo on the other hand, shook his head with a frown on his lips.

"No, Sehun. I must thank you. You do so much for me. I know that you don't like these kind of things. Merry-go-rounds, sweet cotton candy, photo booths, and rides in general. . . But yet, you take me out for these things. . . I couldn't have asked for more. . . You're perfect, Oh Sehun. You do so much and one day I'll make it up. Make you feel special because you're so special to me." Kyungsoo spoke, his tone serious; big eyes looking up at the younger one.

"Hyung. . ." Sehun sighed, cupping Kyungsoo's cheek with his free hand; shaking his head.

"You don't have to thank me. I'm not perfect, nor am I special. . . I do these things because I love you. I love you so much, Do Kyungsoo. You don't have to make it up to me either because loving me is just enough. As long as you love me, I will be happy." He continued, brushing his thumb gently against Kyungsoo's soft cheeks.

 

After the long line that lasted about half an hour, the couple finally reached the front of the line, entering the ride.

"Sehun! Which horse do I ride? Which one do I look good next to?" Kyungsoo asked, questions coming out of his mouth seamlessly. Sehun just shook his head, leading his excited boyfriend over to a white horse, helping the shorter get on first. 

"This one." He simply answered, wrapping the safety belt around Kyungsoo's waist. "It has blue eyes."

Kyungsoo just giggled quietly to himself, unable to hide his smile. Sehun remembered his favorite color, just like his favorite song earlier.

After belting Kyungsoo, Sehun took the steed beside his lover; not bothering to belt himself because that was for 'excited childeren'. 

"Don't get scared, Hun-ah." Kyungsoo whispered as the ride slowly began to start, the merry-go-round spinning slowly.

Sehun let out a soft laugh, reaching over to grab his boyfriend's hand. 

"I love you, Kyungsoo." He told him, eyes looking into the other's large orbs.

Kyungsoo mouthed back an 'I love you' as his favorite song began to play again.

 

"That was so fun!" Kyungsoo yelled, his arms stretched out in front of him as he and Sehun exited the ride.

With no reply from his boyfriend, Kyungsoo turned around and found no one by his side. 

"Hun-ah?" He called out, eyes searching for a taller blonde male in the crowd.  

He searched, but nothing. ( And that was usually impossible because Kyungsoo could tell who Sehun was even if he was a mile away )

His heart began to race rapidly, hands beginning to shake.

Kyungsoo knew they had phones, but Sehun had confiscated his and he knows that Sehun would never leave his side without saying anything.

With panic filling his entire body, Kyungsoo started to yell out for Sehun constantly; tears falling. 

It only took about three minutes for someone to wrap his arms around him tightly from behind.

He knew. Kyungsoo knew it was his Sehun. The way his arms perfectly wrapped around his waist, cheek pressed against the side of his head, and that breath. The sigh that left the person behind him, it was Sehun's sigh.

Kyungsoo quickly pulled away and turned around, wiping his tears.

"Where the hell did you go!?" He shouted, sniffling.

Sehun jumped slightly, almost letting go of the string in his hand. 

"I . . . I wanted to get you something special. . ." Sehun replied quietly, still slightly shocked by the sudden yell from his peitite boyfriend.

Kyungsoo blinked blankly for a few seconds before his eyes look at the string in Sehun's hand, noticing that it was a balloon. A blue balloon. 

"You went to get a balloon?" Kyungsoo asked, his voice softer than earlier.

Sehun just nodded in response, holding it out towards him. Kyungsoo took the balloon without hesitation, quickly hugging Sehun afterwards.

"You stupid. . . Stupid, stupid, stupid. I got so scared. . . " Kyungsoo sighed, hugging the other tightly as if he was going to leave town or some sort.

"Hyung. . .  I'm sorry. . . I won't do it again." 

Kyungsoo pulled away and shook his head, putting on a gentle smile. 

"No, Sehun-ah. I'm sorry. You went to get hyung a balloon, right? I was just scared. . . I'm sorry for shouting at you. Thank you for getting me this balloon, yeobo. It's blue, my favorite. I can't believe you still remember." 

"I always remember. I remember a lot of little things about you." Sehun smiled, small but still genuine. 

There was a small silence as Kyungsoo looked up at the floating balloon above them.

Sehun quickly grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist, pulling him along carefully towards the merry-go-round.

"What are we doing!?" Kyungsoo asked curiously, tone a little louder than it should've been.

The younger one just kept quiet before making Kyungsoo stay in one spot.

"Stay here." He quickly said before running off a few steps away from Kyungsoo.

Sehun pulled out a camera quickly from his bag; both a gift from Kyungsoo, before holding it up to his eyes.

"Smile for me, hyung! Say cheese! Or-- I love Sehun!" Sehun shouted, one eye shutting to get a good focus.

Kyungsoo laughed, holding the balloon firmly in one hand; his smile curving perfectly.

"I love Sehun!"


 

"Sehun! Dude, we've gotta go to our stations." Jongin yelled, trying to snap back Sehun to reality.

Oh how he wished he could have just stayed in his memories.

His best friend just rolled his eyes, smaking the younger one on the side of the head gently.

"Stop fantasizing. I'm not getting punished because of your ." He says with a chuckle, leaving Sehun in the room alone.

Sehun sighed, rubbing his eyes with a free hand; the other hand tucking his precious photograph of Kyungsoo under his pillow. 

"It's just one more year."

 


AUTHOR'S CORNER;
I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY.
IDEk WHAT IM wrITING. BUT I LOved it cause fluffy
And kiddish!kyungsoo and kiddish!sehun
sorry it's skippy
XOXO

credit.