Chapter 1

Yours Faithfully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Stay still, will you?” Krystal snapped, tugging at Amber’s collar and straightening her clothes. The older girl let her fingers glide teasingly up her arm, grabbing at her wrist and pulling her close.

 

“Just one small kiss” Amber bit her lower lip as her gazed transferred from the younger girl’s eyes to her red, kissable lips, the older girl’s light brown eyes glinting with mischief. Krystal rolled her eyes at her and slapped her hand to release her grip on her. Instead of letting go, the older girl tightened her hold, with her free hand, Krystal pinched her cheek, attempting to stop her. A grin broke through Amber’s face, and she gave her a quick peck on the lips. Krystal hands automatically moved to the older’s chest to push her away.

 

“Stop!” Krystal yelled in a hushed tone “Someone might see us!”

 

“Just this once, please. I missed you so much”

 

Amber closed in on her, her face only inches away from Krystal’s. The older girl let go of her wrist and s an arm around her waist. Her lips moved closed to her ear

 

“Let me touch you, please” She begged “once we go out from that door… I couldn’t…I could not reach for you anymore”

 

Krystal’s eyes suddenly flicked from the confession, she knew their situation well. The “affair”, they’ve been friends since they were kids. People would see them to be together all the time and this was not an exception. They’ve grown up to be the kids that runs around the set where her father would yell at them after for wrecking it while they wait for Amber’s mum to finish her shoot. Krystal have grown up to be attached with the older girl as they’ve have shared secrets with each other till they’ve become each other’s secret.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter