A Talent Show and Bubble Tea

Love Like This
 
chapter one 
 A Talent Show and Bubble Tea
 
 
 
 
 
 

“Suhyunnie! Wake up!” Bom shouted from the kitchen.

Suhyun groaned and rolled onto her side. When she heard her unnie shout at her to wake up again, she whined and stuffed her face in her pillow.

“I’m gonna count to 3 and if you’re still not up, I’m gonna make you get up!” Suhyun huffed, but still laid under her warm blankets.

“1!............2!..............2 and a half!.........................................2 and three quarters!...............Suhyun seriously if you don’t-“

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!”

She pushed the blankets off and got up from bed. She was mortified when she saw how she looked in her mirror. Strands of her hair stuck up and out in every direction. Her eyes were a little droopy from sleeping late because she and GD stayed awake playing a new video game he had bought.

She stumbled into the bathroom and the shower. The hot water splashed onto her cold skin and felt nice.

She stepped out and dried herself off.

She put on her school uniform and dried her hair before heading to the kitchen.

When she walked to the table she was greeted by T.O.P and Daesung, but she couldn’t understand what they were saying with their mouths full. GD and Seungri were stuffing their faces and gulping down their drinks.

“Time! I win!” Seungri exclaimed and GD gapped at him.

“No, I did!”

“Nuh uh!”

“Yeah huh!”

“Nuh uh!”

“Yeah huh!”

“Nuh uh!”

“Yeah huh!”

Dara rubbed her temples while CL sighed and shook her head.

“Taeyang oppa’s the only normal guy here.” Minzy said and the girls all nodded in agreement.

“Whatever, being normal is so boring.” GD said and T.O.P stuck his tongue out.

“There’s no such thing as normal anyway.” Daesung spoke up after he finished his food.

“If there’s no such thing as ‘normal’ then why is it a word?” Bom retorted.

“Dragons, unicorns, leprechauns, and the Lonchness Monster are all words, but they don’t exist!” Seungri smirked.

“YAH! Don’t start that with me you little buttface!” Bom yelled and he and GD started cracking up.

“Yep, it’s official. Taeyang oppa is the only normal one.” Suhyun sighed. Taeyang chuckled and ruffled her hair playfully.

“Are you freakin’ kidding me!? MY HAIR!”

The rest of the morning was chaotic as the two gangs argued with each other about the meaning of the word ‘normal’.

 


 

“Oh look who’s here. It’s Miss Choi Suhyun.” Daehyun smirked and Youngjae snickered. Zelo’s face flushed bright red. It felt embarrassing for them to add his family name to Suhyun’s name.

“Hey hey hey. They aren’t married.” Himchan said.

“Yet.” Jongup chortled and they started laughing.

“You guys! Quit embarrassing me!” Zelo yelled and he sent Yongguk a pleading look, but the eldest just shrugged with a big gummy smile plastered on his face. The maknae was too busy trying to get his hyungs to shut up that he didn’t notice Suhyun standing behind him with a smirk on her face.

“Aw, I’m so sad. My hubby still hasn’t noticed that I’m standing right behind him.” She faked a cry and pouted.

Zelo stopped arguing with his hyungs and spun around. His face brightened once he saw Suhyun. He grinned and pinched both of her cheeks.

“A-Appa! Stop pinching my cheeks!” She whined and he chuckled.

“Then stop pouting. You look so cute, how can I not pinch them?”

“You can prevent yourself from pinching my cheeks you big dummy. All you have to do is just not pinch them.”

“But-“

“No.”

“You’re cheeks are so squishy.”

“Are you calling me fat!?”

“Um, no.”

“Oh my gosh, you think I’m fat.”

“No! You’re misunderstanding!”

The others watched the young couple in amusement.

“Why do those two have to be so cute?” Bom sighed and squished her face.

“Aw,do you want me to pinch your chubby cheeks too?” T.O.P asked jokingly.

“Yah! Are you calling me fat!?”

“No!”

“Don’t tell me you guys are gonna start that argument too.” Yongguk chuckled and the two stopped arguing.

“I’m so jealous.” Himchan sighed, his eyes glued on the couple as he fantasized about having his own girlfriend.

 


 

Everyone had gone off to their homeroom classes and were busy studying at their desks. Zelo and Suhyun sat next to each other and jotted down notes while Mr. Kang lectured. Zelo sighed and set his pencil on his notebook, bored out of his mind just writing things he didn't really care about. He stared at Suhyun's side profile, taking in all of her features. Her silky black hair flowed off her shoulders in soft waves, her chocolate brown eyes shined in the light, and her nose was as cute as a button. His eyes trailed down to her soft pink lips.

Wow, her lips look so soft. I wonder how it would- WAIT! Choi Junhong what are you thinking!?

He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts and whispered ‘Pabo’ over and over again as he knocked his fist on the side of his head. Suhyun glanced over at him and raised an eyebrow as if saying ‘What the heck is wrong with you?’

He saw her looking at him and slowly put his hand down and picked up his pencil, continuing his notes. He bit his lip and mentally scolded himself for embarrassing himself in front of Suhyun.

 


 

“Alright, class dismissed! Make sure to do the homework!” Mr. Kang shouted as everyone stuffed everything in their backpacks and sprinted out the door, in a hurry to get out of school.

Zelo hooked his arm together with Suhyun’s as soon as she stepped out of the classroom and started walking down the hallway. She gave him a questioning look and he shrugged with a bright smile on his face.

Even though he seemed calm on his exterior, inside, his heart was beating like crazy and he felt that he would faint any time soon. This was the very first time he had initiated skin contact with her out of the four weeks they have been dating. He felt an electric spark the moment his arm touched hers.

“Suhyunnie!” Bom shouted as she ran up to her and crushed her in a hug. Suhyun squeaked and tried to wiggle out of her hold, her arm still hooked with Zelo’s

“Um, noona.” Zelo spoke up and wiggled his arm, showing her it was attached to Suhyun’s. Her eyes widened and let go  of Suhyun.

“Oh, I see. You guys were having a couple moment.” She smirked. The two blushed and they slowly unhooked their arms.

“Aw! Bom! Why’d you have to say that?” Youngjae complained.

“Yeah, you just made them feel awkward and ruined their moment.” Dara complained. GD had his arms wrapped around her waist and nodded his head, agreeing with his girlfriend.

“Well sorry!” She defended her self and huffed as T.O.P walked over to her and patted her head.

“Ugh! You guys are making me so jealous!” Himchan exclaimed and pouted.

“Hyung, we need to get us some girlfriends.” Daehyun said and they high-fived each other causing the others to roll their eyes and laugh.

“Psh, you guys get girlfriends?” Seungri joked and laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world. The two gave him disapproving looks.

“So, anyone want to go out for bubble tea?” Daesung asked and they all nodded, their faces brightening at the thought of the sweet drink.

 


 

“Oh! I want to get this one! Wait no, I want strawberry. Nah, I’ll get mango. Or should I choose chocolate? Hm, or would honeydew taste better?”

“Aigoo, Jongupie hurry up and choose.” Himchan complained.

“Oh wait I’ve never tried taro flavored bubble tea yet. CL noona, have you tried it? Is it good?” He turned to the older girl waiting for her answer.

“Um, yeah I guess it is.” She said and he nodded.

“I’ll just get that one then.”

“Finally!” Seungri exclaimed and Suhyun hit the back of his head. He glared at her and she sent the glare back.

“I’ll go order our drinks.” Taeyang offered and walked up to the counter. He told the employee the flavors of bubble tea they wanted and took out his wallet to pay for the drinks. He was oblivious to all of her actions and when he smiled, she felt her heart melt.

Everyone except for Suhyun, Zelo, and the TOPBom and Daragon couples were smirking at the naïve teenager. He tilted his head and gave them a confused look.

“I think somebody likes our little Taeyangie oppa.” Minzy giggled and he raised an eyebrow.

“Aw, hyung has an admirer~” Daesung teased and Taeyang still didn’t understand what they were talking about.

“Hyung, the cashier girl has a crush on you.” Youngjae said and Taeyang felt a bit embarrassed. He let out a faint smile and scratched the back of his head.

“You guys are just over thinking it.” He denied.

“Yeah right. Just look at her. She’s practically drooling over you.” Seungri said. Taeyang turned around and caught the cashier looking at him. She blushed and bit her lip as she hurriedly looked away and tried to busy herself in making their drinks.

“See? Can’t you see that she likes you?” Daehyun asked, but the older one just shrugged.

“Lucky, all you have to do is ask her out and boom! You’ve got yourself a girlfriend while I’m still single.” Himchan sighed and popped out his bottom lip.

“Ew, stop pouting. It’s creeping me out.” Yongguk said and shielded his face.

“Hyung! You’re so mean!”

“Um, here are your guys’ drinks.” The employee who liked Taeyang said as she set down their drinks in front of them.

“Thank you.” Taeyang said sweetly and sent her his signature eye smile.

She felt her heart stop for a moment and bowed before quickly heading behind the counter and through the Staff Only door.

“You’re really oblivious if you still don’t believe that she has a crush on you hyung.” Jongup said and Taeyang shook his head.

“Oppa, you should ask her out someday. I saw her nametag, her name’s Lee Sora.” CL said and nonchalantly sipped her strawberry bubble tea.

“Oh my gosh! You really should!” Minzy squealed and clapped her hands.

“Yeah, you’re kinda getting old.” Daehyun snickered earning a slap on the back of his from Youngjae.

“Stupid, we’re still in high school. How the heck is he old?”

“He’s not even the oldest. T.O.P hyung is.” Yongguk said.

 


 

Everyone was enjoying chatting amongst each other so much that they didn’t notice what time it was as they ordered another round of bubble tea.

“ARGH! Brain freeze!” Daehyun and Zelo shouted, holding the sides of their heads after having a competition on who could drink their bubble tea the fastest.

“You pabos.” Bom laughed.

“Oh yeah! There’s going to be a school talent show. I think it’s going to start in like four weeks.” Youngjae announced.

“Ooo, we should all join it! We haven’t been very active. You all do remember that we need to be active in our talents so people don’t get suspicious about us and try to find out what we do, right?” GD said.

They all nodded. It would be bad if people found out they were secretly gangsters. Especially since they were the strongest and most powerful groups. All hell would break lose and more gangs would want to fight them, plus the police would be on their tails.

“I agree. I think we should take part in the talent show.” Yongguk agreed.

“Are there gonna be any prizes?” Dara asked.

“I think first place gets $500 plus a gift card of $100 to a place of your choice, second place would get $300, and third place gets $150.” Youngjae replied and everyone became more interested.

“So there’s gonna be money involved eh?” Seungri said and there was a twinkle in his eye.

“Oh mai gash! I could use that money to go shopping!” Bom squealed.

“Or we could get to buy more video games!” Daesung shouted.

“I could use it to pay someone to be my girlfriend!” Himchan pumped his fist in the air and everyone sent him a blank look.

“Hyung, I think you’ve become too desperate to get a girlfriend.” Zelo chortled.

“So um, the reason I brought this topic up was, um, I was wondering if you’d like to be my partner Suhyun.” Youngjae said and she raised an eyebrow.

“Me?” She asked unsure. He nodded and she shrugged.

“Okay, sure.”

“Cool.”

“Aw! But I was gonna ask you to be my partner!” Zelo whined and she stuck her tongue out at him.

“Youngjae asked me first and I already said I would. Sorry Junhongie.” She smiled and he pouted.

“You could just tell him you changed you mind and be my partner.”

“No way. I already have the song I want to do for the talent show. It has piano music is in it and Suhyun is great at playing the piano, so she needs to be my partner.” Youngjae said which made the maknae complain even more.

“Aniyo. Suhyun naekkeoya!”

 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
 
 
Ermahgerd. I'm so sorry that it took me so long to get the first chapter up! Anyways, who's excited to see the gangs perform in the school talent show? I am! lol Thanks for subbing to 'A Ganster's Happiness' and 'Love Like This'! I really appreciate it.^^ Here's some gifs to say sorry for taking so long~
 

 

 

B-A-P-STOP-IT-bap-EB-B9-84-EC-97-90-EC-9tumblr_m7bhag9sBO1qcd3tko1_500.giftumblr_mk5hovKeSG1s76rkdo1_500.giftumblr_m9p0m0mim81rw7if5.gif

tumblr_lq7y53Ui1M1qagtjwo7_r1_500.gifzelo-bap-31623773-500-259.gifseung_ri_funny_gif_by_bloodplusrocks-d392614_f2af.gif