➳ N O

24 Hours

 

Taemin chewed on his lip. To give up on his life would a rash decision to make. What if there wasn’t an afterlife as he so assumed? What if his thoughts and what Luna had promised him were all lies? Taemin should consider himself fortunate to still be alive and well.

And what about Luna?

Who would take care of Luna when you would so selfishly abandon her, Lee Taemin? Are you that inconsiderate?

"Will I… ever see you again?" Taemin pursed his lips, throwing his glance in Jongin’s direction.

Jongin let out a short chuckle at Taemin’s reply. “Probably not. Not like this.” Rising up from his seated position, Jongin wandered forward a step. ”I’m alright by myself, Tae… really.” The figure of Jongin reassured,  ”We’ll meet again in the future, I promise you Taemin… but now’s not the time.” Jongin flashed Taemin a sad smile. “Don’t give up for me… just keep fighting until the very end…”

Taemin shook his head, not wanting to listen to any word the illusion of his best friend was telling him. “N-no… J-Jongin…”

Choking on his tears, Taemin snapped his head up, only to find Jongin had vanished. No sooner did Luna follow suit, seemingly disintegrating in Taemin’s arms. 

Only the selfish choose to continue breathing alone, Lee Taemin…